Hurt

A Heart Made of Ice

Ignoring or avoiding Baekhyun is one of the hardest thing to do.How can you ignore someone who always sticks to you like a leech? How can you ignore someone you love? But thinking that its for his own good, you did your best in avoiding him.Your heart will always break a little whenever you his broken and confused face after leaving him in the middle of hallway.

Im sorry Baekhyun...

You said to yourself as you hurriedly walked inside your classroom.

You sighed in depression as you sat on your chair.Laying your head on your desk and closing your eyes.

I hope that all of this will pass away quickly...

 

 

 

 

Dismissal rolled on and you're more than happy to get out of the school. This is just the first day of avoiding Baekhyun and its already killing you.You just wanted to go home and mope around your room.You stepped out of your classroom while looking in the different directions. But a hand grabbed you on your arm and pulling you in a corner.

You looked at Baekhyun infront of you who has a frown on his face. He placed his hand besides your head, trapping you between his body and the wall.

"What do you think you're doing, Kim Eunhye?" Baekhyun frowned. You manged to maintain your unemotional vocie and you thanked the heaven's for that.

"What do you mean?And can you please get off of me?" You started pushing him off, Baekhyun scowled then inched his face closer to yours. Your heart pounding in your chest when his face is so close to yours. One wrong move and the both of you will kiss.

"Why are you avoiding me?" Baekhyun said with a sigh. You know how I felt when you always ran away from me... Baekhyun thought.You turned your head to the side to avoid his eyes.

"Im not avoiding you. Im just busy!So can you like,get off?" You used all of your might to push him.

Baekhyun stumbled a little when you did that btu he regained himself.He was about to chase you when he found you far already. Baekhyun gritted his teeth as he tried to catch up on you.

"Eunhye!" 

 

You closed your eyes then gripped on your backpack straps. Ignore Eunhye...Ignore.You fastened your phase until you reached the school grounds.

 

But Baekhyun didn't give up, he chased you around and finally got hold of your wrists.He panted as his grip tightened around your wrists.You tried to shook his hold off but he wouldn't budge.

"Eunhye, talk to me." He said in a strained voice.

You wanted to cry but you can't. You don't want him to meddle around in your buisness.You don't want him to get hurt, you love him too much.You sighed then forcefully threw his hand away with your other hand and faced him.

Baekhyun has that heartbroken look when you did that. You can feel pain rising in your chest but you chose to ignore it.

"Why are you being like this?" Baekhyun intrigued.

"Being like what?" You scoffed. 

"That.I know you're not like that Eunhye, even though you act like a I know you're not like that.Something's bothering you.You can always tell me Eunhye." Baekhyun looked down at you with sincere eyes.

You tried your best to look brave and blank and you suceeded. No.Baekhyun, you can't.

"Didn't I told you that don't talk to me like you know me? And seriously Bakehyun I have to go. I don't have time for this!" You spat to him and turned away, walking away from him again.

Baekhyun looked at your disappearing figure with a pained expression.

"You were so happy, Eunhye..."Baekhyun said as he hunged his head low.

You stopped on your tracks but didn't turn your head to face him. What...?

"You were so happy when we were dancing on that Saturday night.You told me about yourself,you let me assist you in little things.You...hugged me. Even though you're not smiling yesterday,I can see everything in your eyes. You're enjoying, you're happy. What happened to you Eunhye?" Baekhyun blurted.

You let out a tear drop but that's all. I know Baekhyun, Im happy.It's one of the best thing that ever happened to me. I didn't regret it at all...

"I hugged you as a form of 'thank you' nothing more.Im still a cold and what happened last Saturday was..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"One of the easiest things to forget." You lied as you finally broke in quiet sobs. You quickly walked away from him and out of the school.

 

 

Baekhyun stood there with his fists clenched.His eyes b with tears but he blinked it away. He crouched on the ground then chuckled ridiculously. Easy to forget huh? He is wounded and hurt, not physically but mentally. He is hurt when he found out that what happened last Saturday was all nothing for you.Baekhyun thought that you are somewhat falling in love with him but he guess wrong. 

He quickly dried his eyes using the sleeves of his blazer. 

Aish..Jinjja?Why are crying Baekhyun? Wae?

 

 

 

 

 

 

You stopped infront of your house and broke into cries again. You gripped on your house's fence to steady yourself.You began hitting your chest with your fist as you sobbed. Those words are the words I wanted to take back.

"Mianhae Bakehyun-ah...Im so sorry." You looked up to the sky as your tears flowed down on your cheeks.

"It hurts...It ing hurts." You said to yourself.

You just wished that the mysterious person who is always bugging you will go away and leave you alone.You're happy already but that person just came to ruin it. 

I thought everything was perfect and slowly falling into place but it came crashing down again...