Kissing him

A Heart Made of Ice

The bright sun rays coming from the hospital windows made you flutter your eyes open. You blinked as you adjusted your eyes on the sun's brightness. You fell asleep on the hospital again and once again, you fell asleep holding Baekhyun's hand. You yawned then looked at Baekhyun's hand, wishing that it'll move and squeeze yours.

And it did. 

Baekhyun's hand squeezed yours.

Your eyes widened and you began rubbing it. Making sure you're not sleeping or dreaming, you began pinching yourself.Am I dreaming? Slap me please! 

But you heard a chuckle. You finally looked up and see Baekhyun looking down at you with a big smile on his face. Your jaw-dropped and cupped his face turning it side by side.

"Y-you're awake!"

"Hell yeah I am. You're so cute when you sleep!" Baekhyun chuckled pinching you cheek and began playing around.

Your face flushed in embarassment as you playfully slapped his hand away.But slowly, a smile began litting in your face. Baekhyun stared at you with a gaping mouth. Am I dreaming? She's smiling at me? Baekhyun thought. Im so happy to see you finally awake Baekhyun! 

You leaned forward and hugged him.

Once you hugged him, you never felt so happy in your life. You never felt so comforted like this and it only made you hug him tighter.

 

Slowly, you felt Baekhyun's hand slowly creeping its way around your waist, pulling you closer with a satisfied smile in his face.He buried his face on your neck and let out a happy sigh. Dream come true.

 

"Yah. Don't you know how worried I was when you fell in a coma?" You said with your voice slightly cracking. Baekhyun became alarmed and pulled back to check on you. He sighed then pushed your bangs away, he could see your glassy eyes.

"Hey...Im fine now. Okay? don't need to be worried and stop crying." Baekhyun smiled at you reassuringly.You chuckled before wiping your tears away from your eyes. 

"Yeah. I won't cry anymore. Just...take care of yourself." You whispered inaudibly. Baekhyun grinned then pinched your cheek.

"I will. I will take care of myself just for you!" Baekhyun beamed at you. You rolled your eyes then stood up, Baekhyun's eyes widened then held your wrist.

"Where are you going?"He asked like a little kid. You just smiled then pointed at the door.

"I'll go talk the doctor.I'll be back."

Baekhyun pouted as he slowly nodded, letting go of your hand. "Just...comeback please."

"Its not like Im going away." You smiled before walking out of the door.

Baekhyun smiled to himself as he looked at his hand. He grinned widely and began giggling like a teenage girl. I am so loving you Eunhye~ 

 

 

 

 

The doctor checked on Baekhyun's vital signs and found everything normal. The doctor said that Baekhyun could go out to the hospital's garden to breathe some fresh air, saying that its good for faster recovery. You smiled and bowed to the doctor and turned your attention to Baekhyun who is gazing at you making you blush on your position. This shameless kid...

"Do you wanna eat something?" You asked. Baekhyun shooked his head and continued to stare at you.

You fiddled on your seat when you find it quite uncomfortable. 

"Stop staring please!" 

"I just missed you that's all." Baekhyun bluntedly replied with a smile. You flushed red and looked away. Baekhyun smiled seeing you blush, he found it so cute.

"I want to go the hospital's garden."

"Right now?" You asked. Baekhyun nodded cheerfully. 

"Sure..."

 

 

 

 

 

The two of you went to the hospital's garden by pushing Baekhyun in a wheelchair. You found a tree with a big shade and decided too settle under it. Perfect spot! You thought as you wheeled Baekhyun under the three.

"I want to sit on the grass with you..."Baekhyun said with puppy eyes.

"Are you sure?"You said hesitantly.But you're worried about his back, he has a wound there.

"Your back...-"

"Im fine. I promise." Baekhyun smiled at you. 

You stared at him for awhile before sighing and nodding. You helped him stood up his chair by placing his arm around your neck and your other arm encircled on his waist, Baekhyun blushed in contact but sucessfully hid it.

When Baekhyun was finally set on the grass in a comfortable postion, you sat beside him.

Baekhyun would steal quick glances at you. He has a plan forming around his head, he wanted to lay down on your lap. 

You were busy enjoying the scenery not knowing that Baekhyun is staring at you. 

"Ahh~ So relaxing~" You heard Baekhyun yawn and suddenly felt some weight on your lap. You looked at Baekhyun who is lying down on your lap with closed eyes. You were about to shake him off when you decided not to.

He looked so peaceful and it would be rude if you disturb him.You smiled to yourself as you brushed his bangs away from his eyes.Your eyes started scrutinizing Baekhyun's features. He's cute chinky eyes that would disappear when he smile, his cute small nose and lastly, his pink lips.

You stared at it for awhile. I wonder how it feels like when you kiss it.

You found yourself slowly leaning in. But you stopped; thinking that its wrong to take advantage of someone. You were about to pull away when Baekhyun's hand shot up and held your neck, pulling you.

 

 

Making your lips connect with his warm ones. 

Baekhyun smiled as he molded his lips into yours.He isn't sleeping it all, he was just pretending to sleep. And he found it quite amusing when you had the guts to attempt in kissing him. Slowly, you melted through Baekhyun's kiss and kissed him back.

Baekhyun deepened the kiss and bit your bottom lip. You gasped then pulled away, looking at Baekhyun with wide eyes and flushing cheeks. Baekhyun gave you his infamous cheeky smiles with wiggling eyebrows. You blushed then flicked his forhead.

"You sneaky bacon..." You teased. Baekhyun chuckled. "I never knew you had this side of you~" 

You blushed then looked away. Baekhyun pouted then took one of your hand in his, lacing it. You looked down at him with a raised brow.

"So, will you be my girl?" Baekhyun shyly smiled. 

"No."You shook your head. Baekhyun's face fell.

"WAEEE?"

"Well~ You have to court me properly! Even though I kissed doesn't mean im your girlfriend already. Court me properly!" You mehronged.

Making Baekhyun groaned and curse which you only laughed at.