My Hero

A Heart Made of Ice

Days passed and you're still planning to keep on avoiding Baekhyun.You missed him, you missed his company.His smiles,voice and laughs.You missed the moments you shared with him.

But there's nothing you can do, you don't want him to get hurt by your stupid stalker.You somehow wondered who was that person, though. If I ing know that person's name,I'll screw him.Literally.

Baekhyun is confused on why you're being like that, its kept on bugging him. He couldn't sleep properly everynight because of it. He's having dark bags under his eyes and soemtimes he's pale.He wanted to talk to you again. He'll be so happy already if you gave him a word or two. Why is she avoiding me? I miss you Eunhye...

Baekhyun thought to himself as he slammed his locker door shut. He rarely smiled unlike he used to, he would nod or give a small smile before replacing it with his unemotional face again. Look what you've done to me Eunhye...

 

 

 

 

On the other hand,

Your parents are worried at your condition right now. Not because of having a stalker, you didn't told them about it yet and you're not planning to.Its because of your depressing and sad aura surrounding you. Its like, everything was colorful except for you who is black and white. You would just show your parents a smile to reassure them. 

You blankly gazed at your classroom's window with your earphones tucked in your ears. You have that usual cold-poker face on but everyone can still see your puffy eyes and eyebags though they don't want to speak it out.

You heavily sighed, tired. Tired of crying, tired of everything. You're only energy booster is to see Baekhyun and be with him. I wanted to be with you Baekhyun... I wonder when will this end? 

You noticed students running back inside your classroom.You blinked then looked ahead and saw the teacher standing on the platform. You tilted your head. Oh...class' starting.Didn't heard bell rang already... 

 

Soon, classes began to start while you just blankly looked out of the window, waiting for the whole school day to be over. 

 

 

 

 

For the whole school day, you just sat on your seat. You didn't eat nor come out of your classroom, afraid that you might bump on him. You closed your eyes for awhile and rested your head on your desk. 

Even though you didn't do anything for the whole school day, you felt tired. Maybe because you're lacking of sleep and too much crying. 

Please let me rest for awhile... 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun didn't go home early like he used to. Instead, he decided to hang-out to his room; the auditorium. He would always go to the auditorium to clear his mind and to relax. There's a piano on the stage and he would always play random pieces or would sing his heart out. 

Baekhyun walked to his destination with his bag slinging around his shoulder. The hallways were silent and only his footsteps can be heard. 

He stopped ifnront of the auditorium room and turned the knob and walked in. He felt for the lightswitch and clicked the on-switch to lit the stage. He threw his bag on a random seat before walking to the stage. 

Baekhyun run his finger on the soft cloth covering the piano before removing it, revealing a white piano. He then looked around the area with a sad expression on his face. You know what Eunhye? I already planned on bringing you here to confess...But I guess its backfired. 

He sat on the piano sit.Closing his eyes, he let his hand press some piano keys. 

Creating a wonderful piano sound inside the auditorium.

 

 

Deoneun mangseoriji ma jebal nae simjangeul geodueo ga
Geurae nalkaroulsurok joha dalbit jochado nuneul gameun bam
Na anin dareun namjayeotdamyeon huigeuk anui han gujeorieotdeoramyeon
Neoui geu saranggwa bakkun sangcheo modu taewobeoryeo

Baby don’t cry tonight eodumi geochigo namyeon
Baby don’t cry tonight eobseotdeon iri doel geoya
Mulgeopumi doeneun geoseun nega aniya kkeutnae mollaya haetdeon
So baby don’t cry cry nae sarangi neol jikil teni

 

Eunhye, gwaenchanna? Are you sad? Did I do something wrong? Baekhyun wanted to asked you those questions because his heart can't rest in peace. Whenever he closed his eyes at night, he would always see your beautiful face. 

 

Ojik seororeul hyanghaeinneun unmyeongeul jugo bada
Eotgallil su bakke eomneun geu mankeum deo saranghaesseumeul nan ara
When you smile, sun shines eoneoran teuren chae mot dameul challan
On mame pado chyeo buseojyeo naerijanha oh

Baby don’t cry tonight pokpungi morachineun bam (u~ haneuri muneojil deut)
Baby don’t cry tonight jogeumeun eoullijanha
Nunmulboda challanhi bitnaneun i sungan neoreul bonaeya haetdeon
So baby don’t cry cry nae sarangi gieokdoel teni

Eodukeomkeomhan gotongui geuneul wi ibyeorui munteoge naega muchamhi
Neomeojyeodo geumajeodo neol wihaeseoramyeon gamdanghal teni
Uh, daesin nareul julge birok nal moreuneun neoege
Don`t cry, tteugeoun nunmulbodan chadichan useumeul boyeojwo baby,

Say no more (baby) no more (don`t cry)
Jebal mangseorijineun marajwo mulgeopumi doel geu challa
Say no more (baby) no more (don`t cry)
Nunbusin sarameuro nameul su itge charari geu kallo nal taewojwo

Ne nun soge gadeuk cha oreuneun dalbit woo~
Sori eobsi gotong soge heulleo neomchineun i bam

Baby don’t cry tonight eodumi geochigo namyeon
Baby don’t cry tonight eobseotdeon iri doel geoya
Mulgeopumi doeneun geoseun nega aniya kkeutnae mollaya haetdeon
So baby don’t cry cry nae sarangi neol jikil teni

Ireun haessari noga naerinda
Neoreul darmeun nunbusimi naerinda
Gireul irheun nae nuneun ijeya cry cry cry

 

Baekhyun was about to press the last key,but his finger pressed the wrong one. Making a horrible off-tune sound echo through the whole auditorium. Baekhyun flinched, opening his eyes before smiling sadly. I messed up. I always perfect this song but when I saw Eunhye's face in my mind, I lost it. 

"Might as well go home now." Baekhyun muttered, standing up lifelessly.

 

 

 

 

You blinked your eyes opened and let it adjust to your surroundings. What...? You noticed that everything was dark and that was when it hit you. Its already night time. You gasped before checking your watch.

! Its 6:30 pm! Dad's gonna kill me! You thought and lsung your bag on you shoulder before sprinting outside your classroom and running down the hallway. You began cursing as you ran to the school's exit and to the school grounds.

Once you arrived to the school ground's you looked around and noticed not even one student roaming around.

 

Or so you thought...

 

Your eyes caught a boy figure not from afar, walking on the sreet not far from the school.Isn't that... Then you saw the boy's backpack. You gaped, knowing who it was. 

Baekhyun?! What is he doing here? 

You thought as you began to ran to where he is. But your eyes caught someone elses figure when your reached the school crossing. You grew confused and eyes that mysterious guy following Baekhyun. Who..? Suddenly, the guy took a pocket knife out of his pocket as he followed Baekhyun closely.

Anger shot through your veins as you followed that man closely from behind. Your fist clenching. Dare to touch him and I'll sue you. You thought as you brought your hanky from your pocket and used it to cover your face. 

"He doesn't need to know that its me." You muttered as you tied your hanky around your face, covering the lower part of your face. 

Baekhyun you idiot... RUN! RUN FOR YOUR ING LIFE! You thought as you get closely to that mysterious back. 

 

Baekhyun too felt something following him. He raised a brow as he turned his back around, only to find a man trying to stab him with  a pocket knife. Baekhyun's eyes widen as he closed his eyes, preparing to feel the pain. 

*THUMP!*

He opened his eyes when felt nothing. But his eyes rounded in shock when he saw a girl with a hanky on her face, covering it. Pinning the guy on the ground while twisiting his arm on his back. Baekhyun squinted his eye on that girl and find her quite familiar.  What the heck...

 

Before that guy stab him right on his back, you jumped in action and pinned him on the ground.Using your martial arts skills, you fought him. But the guy accidentally cutted your arm with his knife before laughign evilly. You bastard!

You cursed in pain before knocking the guy unconcious and kicking him. You panted and groaned in pain as you clutched your bleeding arm. You can see the blood seeping out of your blazer. You looked at Baekhyun who is shocked and worried. ...It freaking hurts! 

"W-wait---" But you didn't let him finish his sentence and ran away.

As fast as you could. 

Baekhyun watched your disappearing figure with a beating heart. 

Her hair and eyes... they look so damn familiar. 

 

 

 

 

 

You stopped for awhile before panting breathlessly. You closed your eyes as you felt tears trickling down your face. You removed blazer and took a good look on your cut. You hissed in pain as blood continued to flow form it. 

You badly cutted yourself and you don't know what to explain to your parents when you get home. Good thing that your blazer is black and the blood wasn't visible. You sighed as wore your blazer again, painfully. 

See what happened? Someone's after me and I assume that mysterious person is taking his first step on killing me.