No and Jealous

A Heart Made of Ice

Weeks passed and today is the first day of October. Your feelings for Baekhyun kept on growing and you dont know what to do about it, you can't stop it either.

You weren't so sure to yourself if you will confess or what. But you're afraid of rejection so you decided not to show it. When Baekhyun would attempt to hug you, you would sometimes take a step away from him or pretend to pick something up. 

The teacher walked in the classroom and everyone bowed as respect. 

"Goodmorning." Mrs.Song greeted with a blank face. 

"Goodmorning Song seongsangnim!" 

"Take your seats." Mrs.Song lowered her hand and everyone followed. 

Mrs.Song started by clearing and picked her ruler, eyeing everyone.

"As you can see, the prinicipal's birthday is approaching very soon and we know that every birthday of our principal means, were having a da--- " But, Mrs.Song was cutted when Sehun, stood up. 

 

" DANCE FORMAL!! WE HAVE A DANCE FORMAL AGAIN! " Sehun shouted to everybody. 

" WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! "

" YEEESSS!!! ASSAAA!! "

 

The whole class roared in cheers except you. You frowned as you crossed your arms over your chest and scrunched your nose. Dance formal again.. and again, Im not going. 

You hated dance formals or any annual events the school is holding. You will always be absent.Students would cheer secretly when you're gone. But hell you care. 

Mrs.Song sighed then hitted the teacher's table with her ruler. Automatically, everyone scrambled back at their seats. Mrs.Kim glared at Sehun then pointed her ruler to his direction. 

"Detention, Mr.Oh." Sehun's eyes widened then slouched on his seat with a pout.

Mrs.Kim rolled her eyes then continued. 

"As I was saying, yes. We are having a dance formal to celebrate the 45th birthday of our beloved principal. And its gonne be held on Saturday this week."

Kim Taeyeon raised her hand. "Isn't that too early? there's no enough time to make our props and decorations!" 

"Very well. We will cut down our classed from 8 classes to 4 classes. Any questions?" Mrs.Song looked at everyone's faces.

You mentally groaned. Aish.. Im not going to that formal but I will have to help decorating the whole damn school. 

You sighed lowly and crossed your legs and begun listening to Mrs.Song's lecture. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

RIIIIIIINNNG! 

That signals for Lunch. You closed your notebooks and tucked them neatly on your bag. You watched everyone to pile out of the classroom before going out. You decided to go the school gardens to you know? Just relax. 

"EUNHYE!" 

Him again. You thought then gulped. You looked at Baekhyun who is casually walking towards you with a cheerful smile. He waved his hand at you. 

She should know about the formal right? She's going right? Baekhyun was ecstatic earlier when he heard about the dance and can't wait to ask you to be his date. 

"Hey~" Baekhyun smiled, stopping infront of you. You gulped then remained unfazed by his pretty face. 

" What do you want? " You calmly asked.

Baekhyun sighed then held your hands. You looked at him with pink cheeks and surprised look. Baekhyun begun to inch his face closer while you lean your face back. What the ? IS HE GOING TO KISS ME?! 

"Eunhye.." Baekhyun whispered. 

"W-What?" You mentally-slapped yourself because of your stuttering. Great job Eunhye! Great ing job. Baekhyun just smiled when he heard you stutter. 

 

 

 

"Will you go on the dance formal with me?" Baekhyun breathed out.

Your eyes rounded then pushed him away. Baekhyun pouted then looked at you. 

"Please Eunhye?" 

"No Baekhyun. I can't. I don't dance and I hate dances." You shooked your head at him.

Baekhyun's face turned into a frown, he's happy mood dropping. But he forced a smile. 

"O-Oh? Jinjja...? Arasso..." Baekhyun scratched his cheek with his index finger.

You can feel that he's sad and you mentally scolded yourself for letting him down. Im sorry Baekhyun... I just don't know how to dance.. You thought.

Yes you can't dance. You never learned it and you believed to yourself that you are born with two left feet. So its better not to attend than make a fool of yourself infront of everyone, especially Baekhyun. 

Baekhyun sighed then regained his smile again. "If thats the case...then I won't force you."

"BUT!" He suddenly chimed with a grin. 

"What?" You raised a brow.

"Eat with me today." Baekhyun said with a smile. 

You thought about it for awhile then nodded. "Arasso." 

"ASSAA!!!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After eating with Baekhyun at the garden, you and him parted ways to proceed on your classes and finish the whole school day.

You still felt bad about rejecting him but you just can't manage to make a fool out of yourself. You will look like a total wimp.

You puffed out your cheeks when you heard the school bell rang again, signalling for dismissal. You arranged your things under your desk drawer and organized your bag neatly. 

Everyone was buzzing about the dance formal-thingy and some are even asking for dates. You rolled your eyes then continued fixing your things. 

You wore your backpack and slowly walked out of the classroom once you heard no noise on the hallways. Coast is clear but once you made a turn to the left going downstairs you heard two persons talking. A girl and a boy to be specific. 

"Oh hello Yeonhee-ssi. What can I do for you?" The boy asked.

 

Is that...Baekhyun I hear?  You peeked at little then gasped a little.

It is Baekhyun and is talking to a girl in your level. You listened to them for awhile. You watched Yeonhee's move. 

"Uhmm... Baekhyun oppa... I really like you...C-can I be your date on the dance formal?" Yeonhee bravely said.

Your eyes rounded and you felt a bit of jealousy slowly bulding up in your chest. You watched how Baekhyun reacted and you could see that he's surprise but maintained a smile. Baekhyun, no...

"U-uhmm.. I----"

But you don't know what has gotten into you that made you storm towards them and grabbing Baekhyun's hand.

What... the..bloody...... did I just do?! You mentallyshouted.

Baekhyun too was so surprised when he saw you beside him and felt his heart beating wildly when you grabbed his hand. Yeonhee took a step back, flabbergasted. 

"Eunhye?" Baekhyun spurted but you didn't answered him.

" Sorry Yeonhee, but I am Baekhyun's date." You coldly smiled at the girl.

Yeonhee's eyes widen then bowed repeatedly. 

"J-Joseongminda Eunhye-ssi!" Then ran away because of embarassment. 

 

 

 

You looked at Yeonhee's running figure then mentally slapped herself a million times. But you still managed to cover it all up with your poker-face. Damnit. How am I going to face him? 

Baekhyun was grinning at you. He was staring at you and the fact that you still didn't let go of his hand made him wants to fly up to the sky.

He knew you're a bit embarassed so he decided to tease you a bit. 

"So Eunhye~ why did you stop me?~ Im going to say 'no' after all but you cut me out~ Why oh why~?" Baekhyun sang.

You gave him a fiery look but it didn't affected him. He ruffled your hair. 

" Just kidding. But seriously..why? " 

I won't tell you that truth~ it up. 

"Well. I decided to go to prom. Problem? And its my first time anyways." You said with a raised brow.

Baekhyun just giggled while shrugging his shoulders. Of course he won't believe it. Silly Eunhye~ But he's happy that he finally convince you going to the prom with him. 

"So~ you're my date?" 

"What do you think?" You gave him a glare.

Baekhyun just laughed then gave your hand a squeeze. You gasped a bit when you realized that you're still holding his hand.

You removed your hands from his hand then coughed. Baekhyun pouted at the lose of contact with your hands. Aww.. I love holding her hands.. 

"Im going Baekhyun." You said then quickly walked away.

Baekhyun snapped his head at your direction then ran beside you, placing his arm around your shoulder. 

"Kajaa~" Baekhyun cheered.