My feels

A Heart Made of Ice

Today is Friday and today is the start of the Mid-Exams. After what happened yesterday, Baekhyun woke up around 8pm. You had to explain everything that happened. But leaving the part when you did his pointers. Baekhyun was sent home with your driver because of your mom. Saying that its dangerous and he might get beaten up with some hooligans on the street.

You were busy preparing the things you needed for your exams when someone whistled and leaned on the locker beside you. You continued digging up your locker because you already know who it is. 

"What Baekhyun?"

Baekhyun pouted while shrugging."Just nervous about the Physics exam..." You rolled your eyes then slammed your locker shut then looked at him.

"Why are you so worried in Physics? Its easy and were not having it until lunch. Just review while eating in our breaktime."

"But~ Its hard to understand our book about Physics! Teach me instead." Baekhyun whined. You gave him a glare. 

" No. Im busy and even if Im not busy I still won't help you okay? You'll be fine. " 

"...you didn't even helped me yesterday..." Baekhyun whispered under his breath so that you won't here it. But you heard it, you clenched your fist.

"Just look inside your bag. You'll find something." And with that, you walked away as fast as lightning. 

Baekhyun stood there blinking with round eyes then looked at your disappearing figure. 

"In my bag...?"Baekhyun murmured to himself. 

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun ran to his classroom and went straight to his seat and quickly grabbed his bag. He's so curious about what you've said earlier. Did she put something in it? A BOMB? Baekhyun dug his hands and searched for that 'item' you were saying earlier. 

And he's hand grabbed something new. Baekhyun's eyebrow contorted in confusion before pulling out a brown notebook. He looked at, like its his first time seeing a notebook in his whole life. Curious, he flipped it open. 

He's heart beat accelarated in a fast phase everytime he flipped a page. He gulped when he saw a note---

 

Just review this. 

Sorry and Goodluck.

-Eunhye

 

She made me a reviewer? Baekhyun felt like his face is going to rip into two because of so much smiling. He never imagined you doing him such thing. Now, he's more determined to pass or maybe perfect that Physics exam. And he's gonna do it for you. He smiled again and read some of it and found it quite easy to understand.

I'll pass the exam just for you, Eunhye. 

 

 

 

 

 

The exams are starting and you're just slacking off in your seat. Mathematics is just an ordinary and easy subject for you, you can answer it perfectly without reviewing. You just finished 10 minutes after the starting time and now, you're just dozing of and looking out on the window. I wonder if he saw it? 

You are so gonna kill him if he didn't pass that Physics exam. You sighed then quietly tapped your pencil on your desk. 

"You better pass the exam Byun Baekhyun..." You muttered under your breath. 

 

 

 

 

 

Once the lunch bell rang, Baekhyun didn't left his seat. He wanted to read everything in that notebook, he wanted to review the pointers you made for him and his keeping his promise the he will do well. Baekhyun confidently began reading the pointers you made for him. 

His eyes kept on travelling word by word. Remembering each term and formula. Meanings and concepts. Understanding the easy techiniques you listed on the notebook so that he won't be confused. He nodded everytime he understands a term, he would clap when he remembered a formula. 

He didn't even noticed that the 30 minutes lunch break was over and its time for the Physics exam. If it wasn't for her classmate, Dara. He might get suspected on cheating because he's still reviewing even though the teacher was infront of the class already. 

He's eyes widen then quickly hid the notebook and took his pen from his pocket. Geez... 

When the teacher gave him the Physics paper. He stared at it........ then smiled. Picking up his ballpen with a confident grin before answering the exams. 

I will definitely pass this.. 

 

 

 

 

 

On the other hand, You were also taking your Physics exam and you sighed in relief. Not because its easy, because everything that wrote on the reviewer was exactly shown in the paper. You just hoped that Baekhyun read the reviewer you gave him. You don't want to trash your hardwork on nothing. 

You picked up your pen began writing formulas and numbers, statements easily. 

And less that in 20 minutes you were finished. 

See? You have the other half brain of Albert Einstein. 

 

 

 

 

 

After the exams, Students heavily sighed in relief, hoping that they answered the papers correct. Some are looking regretfull because they didn't review or some just forgot about the exam.

Some students didn't even know that today was an exam day! You shooked your head then coolly arranged your things and again, waited for them to get their butts out of the classroom before stepping out. 

You stretched your hands once you stepped out your classroom. But you gasped when you felt some familiar hands snaking around your waist, enveloping you in a back hug. Your eyes rounded and quickly turned you head to look at the culprit. 

Baekhyun. *tug tug tug*

He was grinning at you like an idiot. You pushed him off but he quickly hugged you again. 

"YAH! GET OFF OF ME!" You said, trying to calm your beating heart. Baekhyun chuckled then gave you a little squeeze. 

"YAH---"

"Thank you Eunhye.. really! THANK YOU!"

"For what? GET OFF OF ME!" You finally got out of his hold and faced him. Baekhyun casually placed his hands on his pocket then smiled at you charmingly. 

"The notebook. It really helped me alot! I'm so touched Eunhye-ah~ AWWW " Baekhyun teased you. Your eyes turned to slits and scoffed. 

"Blame my conscience. Okay?" 

"Just admit it~ admit that you want me to pass my exam and you love me~" Baekhyun began grinning and forming his hands in a heart shape while skipping around you. 

"No I don't." You said in a blank tone. But in the inside, you're palpitating. 

"Awww come on~"

"NO."

"REALLLYYY~"

"N-O. No"

"Fine~ But I love you though!" Baekhyun eyesmiled. You froze on your spot. 

 

Love...

 

He DIDN'T confessed to me. But I'm assuming things! What the hell?! ARE YOU REALLY FALLING INLOVE?! You scolded yourself and blocked the noises emitting from Baekhyun's big mouth.