Lets run

A Heart Made of Ice

Class continued to rolled on though you are not listening the whole time. You kept thinking about your own actions when you were around Baekhyun, your hand unconciously crept in to your cheek. I notice that I've been blushing around him when he's close to me... why? But you woke up from your thoughts when the teacher raised her voice higher.

" AND DONT FORGET! " Mrs.Lee boomed. The whole class flinched a bit except you. 

" Next two weeks will be our monthly mid-quarter exams. I suggest for all of you to study earlier because once you didn't pass, you may kiss good-bye your chances to enter to one of Korea's best universities. Arasso? " Mrs.Lee shouted. 

" NEH! "

" That's all. " Mrs.Lee said before packing her things and walking out of the room and school bell rang again, siganlling its dismissal. You calmly pack your things. You could hear students around you complaining about another hell week. Hell you didn't care about exams, you're always the top 1. Once you finished packing your things you quickly walked outside. Can't handle the noise.

 

 

 

 

You were walking down the school stairs and walked straight to school gates. You decided to call your butler to bring your convertible since you're not in the mood to walk. You were about press the 'call' button when something--or rather someone interrupted you.

" Going home? " a voice said behind you. You didn't look up but nodded your head.

" What do you think? " You looked at Baekhyun who is staring ahead beside you. He only shrugged his shoulders. 

" Are you gonna walk? " 

" Im going to fly , problem? " 

" Sheesh. Just asking, I just wanna walk you home thats all and you're being sarcastic. "  Baekhyun pouted. Then he looked over you, a plan forming on his head and grabbed your hand. You looked at him then tried shooking his head off but he didn't let go. 

" What the hell? Baekhyun! " You cussed. 

" Lets run. " Baekhyuun grinned mischievously. 

" Wha---- "

But you didn't managed to finish what you're going to say because you saw how happy Baekhyun was while holding hands with you and running. You stared at his face full of smiles and you mentally-slapped yourself when you also felt the skin of your lips slowly tugging upwards.  Not wanting to burst his bubble you just quietly sighed and let him drag you.

His smile is also infecting me.. are you succeeding? 

 

 

 

 

 

" JJANG! Were here! " Baekhyun stopped infront of a deokkbeokki stand. You studied the place then looked at Baekhyun. 

" Aish. Thats tiring back there, we could've just called my butler to drive us here. " You scoffed. But Baekhyun didn't listen and pulled you in a vacant table and made you sit down.

" But running is good too. " Baekhyun smiled and took his seat.

" AHJUMMA! " Baekhyun shouted while waving his hands on the air. You followed his gaze and you ended up seeing a chubby woman in their 40's. The woman approached your table.

" Wah! Baekhyun-ah! how are you and who is this? your yeoja-chinngu? " The ahjumma teased Baekhyun who only turned red and shooked his head. You bowed respectfully.

" Aniyo ajhumma. We just know each other. " You said in a blank tone. Baekhyun frowned a bit because you didn't even acknowledge him as your friend but someone you only knew. The ahjumma nodded understanding. 

" Oh~ but this fine young man here is very nice and kind! you two should be friends then date. Ara? " She laughed. You just bowed your head. Baekhyun who is dying in embrassment finally spoke up. 

" Aish, ahjumma! can we just order some kimbap and deokbeokki? eo? " 

" Arachi! kids these days... " the ahjumma nodded and walked away. Baekhyun sighed, pinching his nose bridge and sat down infront of you. You looked at him with a smirk. 

" Ahjumma loves you. " You remarked. Baekhyun shrugged. 

" Naaaw~ people loves me. Even you. right?right? " Baekhyun leaned a bit then grinned,creepily. You looked at him with an unemotional face. 

" Not amused, Baekhyun. " 

" Of course. of course. " Baekhyun waved it off. 

 

 

 

 

" We'll eat well~ " Baekhyun beamed as he started to dig-in. You watched him eat his food like a hungry lion. Baekhyun noticed your gaze and looked up, your eyes widen when you saw his face stuffed with rice cakes and has some sauce on his lips. You coughed and threw some napkins at him then looked away. 

" Wipe your face. You look like a kid. " You coughed.Baekhyun blinked but picked up the tissues and wiped his face and he felt a bit embarassed when he saw some sauce on the tissue. Aish! I must've looked like a pig. 

" Thanks.. You, eat! I don't want to waste my money on nothing. " Baekhyun mehronged. You rolled your eyes but ate the deokkbeokki. Its not that its your first time eating rice cakes but its been forever since you ate them. But you can't help it but feel a wave of nostalgia hit you, memories came flooding back but you chose to shook them off of your head just eat.

 

 

" Say-ahhh~ " The boy grinned as he held piece of rice cake infront of your mouth. You giggled then opened your mouth obediently. The boy grinned. 

" Good girl~ " The boy pretended to pet you. You threw him a napkin with a glare.

" Yah oppa! Im not a puppy! "

" Yes you are! My puppy~ " The boy teased as he pinched your flushed cheeks.  

 

 

Baekhyun was secretly watching you eat the deokkbeokki and you shooking your head didn't go unnoticed by him. He raised a brow. What was she thinking? Why is she shaking her head like that? But Baekhyun just shrugged. You felt someone staring at you again, you looked at Baekhyun whoo is staring at you. AGAIN. You narrowed your eyes.

" Will you stop staring? " You irritatingly said. Baekhyun just shrugged but he noticed some sauce beside your lips.

He smirked then leaned on the table, grabbing your chin gently and wiping the sauce using his thumb. Your eyes widen and your reflexes kicked in. You slapped his hand awaythen glared at him. But Baekhyun just laughed.

" What was that for? " You hissed.

Baekhyun shrugged. " Nothing, just wiping the sauce off of your face. " 

" You could've just told me. " 

" Well. I don't want too. "

" You're nonsense Baekhyun. " 

" Nonsense but handsome. "

" Seriously, Im not amused. So stop. " 

" Neh~ "

 

 

 

 

 

 

After eating some deokkbeokki and kimbap. Baekhyun paid off your and his meals. Then bid goodbye to that ahjumma. And currently, the both of you are walking to your house. He insisted on accompanying because some deliquents and rascals might took advantage of you. 

Silence surrounded the both of you.

But Baekhyun was the first one who decided to break the ice. 

" So.. is it working? " He said while walking side by side with you. 

" Working? " You asked.

" Yep. Am I slowly getting your friendship? " Baekhyun smiled at you. You looked at him then looked ahead again. You thought of it, you've been feeling different lately and somehow you feel like you can be yourself again. Thats what you feel. 

" 5 percent. " 

" Bwo? only 5 percent? Aww man. " Baekhyun pouted. Atleast, I still improved my relationship with you. 

" Yeah. You have a long way to go. " You said before stopping infront of your mansion. Baekhyun too stopped and looked at you, his eyes were full of seriousness and confidence. 

" I know. But I promise, I won't give up. I will get your friendship no matter what. Arasso? " Baekhyun said, looking down on you. You just smirked then pushed him slightly. 

" Go. Its late. " You said before turning around but you felt a hand pulling you back by the arm. You spun around and saw Baekhyun's face so close to yours. 

" Thats it? no goodnight or anything? " He raised a brow. You rolled your eyes then shooked his hold. 

" Then, goodnight and thank you for today. "

" then.. YOUR WELCOME! " Baekhyun took a step forward before skipping away waving his hand. 

" GOODNIGHT EUNHYE! " 

" Yeah.. " You muttered before going in. 

 

 

You sighed. This is only his first try and he's......

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

succeeding..