Our Own

A Heart Made of Ice

Days passed and today was the dance formal. Baekhyun will pick you up 7pm tonight. You sighed as you rolled on your bed, your dress came to your view. Mrs.Kim picked it for you. She was so happy hearing that you're going to the formal and Baekhyun as your date. You groaned then buried your face on your pillow. 

"What am I going to do? HUH?! PABO EUNHYE! I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DANCE!!!" 

You furiously kicked and screamed on your pillow. 

"Aish.. I just hoped that Im not going to screw anything up later.." 

You puffed your cheeks out and sat up on your bed. You looked at the clock and gasped. Dang it! Its 5:30 pm! You groaned then quickly bounced off the bed then ran inside your bathroom to take a bath.

 

 

After your quick 10 minutes bath. You quickly dried yourself with two towels. You frantically wore a proper pair of undergarment that goes with the dress. You looked at the dress once again. You had to admit that its really pretty, its simple yet elegant.

Just the way you like it. You wore it with white high heels. You tried to stand up but wobbled a bit. Its been a long time since you wear high heels so it felt a bit strange. 

You sat on your dresser then did your make-up. But before you pick out a random brush, you looked at yourself again. Wait..hold up. Why am I so prepped up? Lets just apply a soft make-up.. You applied a bit BBcream and some press powder, you applied a tint of pinkish-peach in your cheeks and some peach lipgloss. 

You touched the ends of your hair. Should I curl it? But then, you only have 15 minutes left so you decided not to curl it anymore. You just brushed it and let it down. Clipping a a silver butterfly on it to make it neat. 

You stood up then looked at yourself in the mirror. Not bad Eunhye.. You mentally approved. 

Then someone knocked on your door. You looked at the maid peeping through gap. 

"Agasshi. Mr.Byun is waiting downstairs." The maid reminded then closed it with a smile. 

You gasped as you frantically searched for your bag. Damnit! where is it?! 

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun was sitting on the couch with a beating heart. He's excited seeing you in a dress. I bet she looks so stunning.. then he began to imagine you walking down the stairs with a pretty smile on your face. Baekhyun couldn't help it but sigh dreamily. But a cough ruined it for him. He turned his head to look where that cough came from but found you. 

He's breath hitched. He's eyes rounded and he's mouth gaping. 

You were standing there with a pokerface. Yet, you looked like an angel for him. Am I seeing an angel? Baekhyun thought as he kept on staring at your figure. 

You walked infront of him then bonked his head with your fist. Baekhyun pouted then rubbed the area you hit. 

"Aish.. what was that for?" 

"For staring. You know how I hated to be stared at. " You rolled your eyes. Baekhyun smiled with a blush. 

"Well... you look beauiful..." He shyly complimented. Your heart began to pump faster because of his compliment and thats when you noticed that he looks so handsome on his suit too. He looks like a prince.. 

 

"Thanks and you look fine..." No you look like a God.You coughed while looking away. Baekhyun's smile reached up to his ears. She just complimented me! 

"Thank you milady " Baekhyun winked at you. 

"Shut up. Lets just go." You socked his arm. Baekhyun chuckled then held your hand. Leading you out. I can't wait for tonight, princess Eunhye~ 

 

You're oblivious to the fact that Baekhyun planned something else for you. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"WAIT. The school is on the left turn! What are we doing here on the other side? Yah! Byun Baekhyun!" You said in utter suspicion. Baekhyun didn't go to the direction of the school. Instead, he drove off to somewhere else and that made ou confused. What is this dork planning?

"Calm down will you? I just wanna show you something!" Baekhyun chuckled. 

You frowned then sat back on your sit. Baekhyun smiled then the radio. A beautiful song played inside the car. You smiled a bit but only for 0.5 second, so that Baekhyun won't see it. You loved the song, Its soothing and calming. Perfect for the mood. 

 

 

Perfect. You thought as you looked up to the twinkling night sky. You loved gazing at the moon everynight, it makes you calm and peaceful. You sighed softly then began to admire the big full moon hanging from the heavens. Oh? its a full moon! 

Baekhyun is stealing quick glances at you and can't help it but smile. Your face looked so serene and innocent.Even though you're not smiling or anything, he still admired you. Baekhyun smiled to himself as he accelarated the car. 

 

 

Baekhyun stopped the car infront of a pavilion.The pavilion is twinkling because of its lights. It looked like it came out from a fairytale book. You blinked then looked around, you looked at Baekhyun too who is cheekily smiling at you. You tilted your head in confusion as you unbuckled your seatbelt. 

"Were here?" You asked. Baekhyun nodded then got out of the car. You blinked but followed him suit. 

Baekhyun looked back at you with a smile then held his hand out. 

"Eunhye, come here." He motioned for you to walk closer to him. 

He held your hand as the both of you gazed at the pavilion infront of the both of you. You were staring at it in awe.

But something confused you. You turned your head to look at Baekhyun but you took a step back in surprise because of how close his face was. Your heart can't stop pounding on your chest. You gulped. 

"What are we doing here Baekhyun? I thought...were going to the formal?" You whispered. Baekhyun smiled then tucked a strand behind your ear. And its like, breathing is the hardest thing to do when he did that. 

"Well... surprise? " Baekhyun chuckled. 

"Surprise?" You gaped at him. Baekhyun nodded then looked at the pavillion again. 

"I know you don't like crowds..besides I know you can't dance--" Baekhyun stopped a bit before giggling. You gave him a glare. 

"--But its cute. So yeah, I decided to make our own FORMAL." Baekhyun's eyes glistened. You stared at him for awhile. 

"You did...this...for...me?" You breathed out every word.

You can't believe that in a short time, he managed to prepare you something like this. You were touched of how Baekhyun cared about you. Your heart melted and you can't stop yourself from falling harder. How can you hate this guy forever? Baekhyun.. you're the only person who cared so much for me, desspite of my cold facade. You're a...blessing. 

Baekhyun noticed your silence. He began to panic and worry. Worried that you don't like his surprise for you. Oh no! She don't like it! I failed! ARRGGHHHH! But his thoughts came to a halt when you spoke. 

"Baekhyun? " You said, looking up to him. Baekhyun gulped then nervously smiled. 

"Y-Yeah?" 

You closed your eyes then sighed. 

"Enjoy this because this will be the last time i'll initiate a hug." You said. Baekhyun's eyes rounded. 

"Wha---" But his breathing stopped. When you gave him a hug.

You hugged his waist tighter with flushed cheeks. Aish.. this is so embrassing. 

Baekhyun can't believe it. You hugged him. She's giving me a hug.. she's hugging me.. Eunhye's hugging me! Baekhyun's mouth slowly turned into a soft and gentle smile. 

You coughed then slowly let go but Baekhyun didn't let you. Instead, he engulfed you too in his arms. His chin resting above your head and you can feel him smiling. Your heart is ramming inside your body and you can feel your cheeks heating up a bit. You heard him sigh. 

"Im glad you like it Eunhye..." Baekhyun whispered as he continued to hug you. 

"Im really glad..." Baekhyun repeated, tightening his arms around you. 

Im glad too Baekhyun.. very glad. You thought as you hugged him back again.