Normal school day

A Heart Made of Ice

I've been a ever since that incident happened to me  from the past 2 years. But why does it feel like its still fresh and alive? like, it just happened yesterday. After that incident, I promised to myself that I will never ever be back to my old self, I changed for the better. Even though people judge me behind my back, I couldn't careless. All I care about is that Im happy and my heart is at peace. No one could ever break through my walls. I'll keep pushing them away. 

Im a . A cold and heartless one. I am fearless and bullet-proof person that changed for the best. 

My name is Kim Eunhye, a 19 year old girl. Studying at Golden Wing Academy and a queen. Students fear my human existance and I like it. 

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

 

 

Its a normal day for you;Wake up,eat, go to school and scare students with your glare. But you are used to it already.

You've lost your emotions and you thought that you also lost your heart, but you knew that your family will always be the most important thing for you in this entire world.  

You heard a knock coming from the big wooden door and your mother walking in as it opened.

Your mother is a soft kind of person and she understands you very well; probably the kind of person you used to be before your attitude changed altogether.

You smiled at her before hugging her like a little girl, and she chuckled at your action before your hair.

"Eunhye-ah, you should go prepare and eat downstairs.You don't want to be late, right?" Mrs. Kim said before gently pulling away from you. 

You nodded with a big smile,only your parents could see. You pecked her cheek before playfully pushing her out of the door. 

"Neh omma!I'll prepare now!" you chuckled at her.Mrs.Kim rolled her eyes with a smile before walking down the hall. 

You sighed as you walked to the bathroom and grabbing your necesitties. Another day with my and cold facade. you thought before entering the shower curtains.

After showering,you entered your walk-in closet and got your uniform ready. You began drying yourself before putting on undergarments and lastly your uniform.

You walked to your dresser and did your dark makeup. Not literally dark but something that accentuates your personality;a black mascara and eyeliner. 

You grabbed your backpack and walked outside your bedroom. You are excited to join your parents at the dining table.

 

 

 

 

"OMMA! APPA! IM HERE!" you hollered as you skipped towards them and seating beside Mr.Kim and facing your Ms.Kim. Your appa gave you a sweet kiss on your forehead before greeting you a 'good morning' 

"My daughter looks so stunning as usual." Mr.Kim winked at you before placing a pancake in your plate. You gave him a grin before playfully flicking your hair.

"Of course appa~ I got my looks from umma~ " you cooed. Mrs.Kim gave me a look before bursting into a hearty-laugh. Mr.Kim chuckled before holding Mrs.Kim's hand. 

" Your mom is beautiful. That's why our daughter is also beautiful. Like a cheonsa~ " Mr.Kim beamed. You gave Mr.Kim a look before eating your breakfast. 

"Umma~ how many bags of cheese did appa ate last night?" you joked. Mrs.Kim pinched her nosebridge.

"Ohh~ I don't know darling." Mrs.Kim joked. Mr.Kim rolled his eyes but a smile can be seen on his face.

"You ladies... eat now Eunhye-ah. You'll be late for school."

 

Right... school. 

 

 

 

 

You stepped out of your convertible with a cold gaze. Once you were fully out of the car, students who are fooling around,being noisy and those who are busy with things, stopped of what they are doing and immediately made way for you to walk.

You scanned the area and your eyes stopped at a Junior girl who is staring at you, straight in the eye. She caught your gaze and her eyes widen a bit before cowering. You smirked and walked towards her.

Students are watching your every move. You stopped infront of the girl and maybe she noticed your intimadating stare and hung her head low. You smirked. 

" Look at me. "  you ordered the girl. The girl must've been so scared that she just remained her head hung low. you scoffed then gripped her uniform collar. Students around you gasped, but no one had the guts to stop you. 

"When a sunbae asked a hoobae to look straight in their eyes, they should. Because, sunbaes should be respected by their hoobaes. ARACHI!?" you spat to her. The girl nodded nervously and whimpered on your hold. 

"ANSWER ME."

"N-neh... s-sunbae..." The girl finally looked at you. If you were still the old Eunhye, you would've said sorry and be ashamed but unfortunately, you changed. 

"Good." you said before letting her go, fixing her collar with a cold smile. You diverted your gaze to everyone who immediately looked at you straight in the eye. You smirked at them.

"You saw that right?!"

"NEH!"

"Hoobaes should always respect their sunbaes. ARASSO!?"

"NEH!"

"Good. NOW OFF TO YOUR CLASSROOMS! " And they scram as simple as that.

 

 

 

Once the courtyard was empty you sighed before pinching your nose bridge, you sat on the bench. You remembered how that junior looked at you with fear. She reminds you of your past.

You shooked your head to get those thoughts out of your mind. Then suddenly, you heard some purring sounds. You looked down and saw a white cat looking at you innocently.

You didn't smile or anything, you bent down and picked it up and caressed its fur,and the cat liked your touch. Huh, I shouldn't show my soft side.. I didn't even know that it still exists..

So, you quickly but gently placed the cat down, feeding it with some biscuits. You watched it for awhile, until you heard bush rustlings.

You immediately looked around and found no one. But to be sure, you quickly walked away, not looking back.

 

I hope no one saw my 'still existing' soft side.