Chapter 9: First Date

The Love Triangle Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Autumn has finally arrived.It is KwangSoo's favourite season among the others.He really misses the childhood time when he played with those fallen leaves laid on the ground till he got nag by his parents.

KwangSoo used of skipping his meal during dinner hour. However this time he bought two slices of sandwiches and eats it greedily. He is really hungry but he need to save his savings for himself as well for his parents. After munching a slice of the sandwich, he received a short message from JiHyo.His eyes widened, and read the message again for the second time.

‘See you in 5 second!!!!’

KwangSoo:*Wait..what??? 5 second?? She’s coming over? *

He quickly stuff the remaining sandwiches in his mouth while hold his cup filled with drinking water. He need to drink while he munching it to allow him swallow his food at a short time.He couldn’t let her see that he only ate sandwiches for dinner.

Before he manage to swallow it, JiHyo slide open his office door. He started to freak out of seeing her till he choke coughing. She was so scared of seeing his face gotten red and she ran towards him to give him a pat on his back.

He quickly excuses himself to the washroom and rush out from his office, leaving her all alone. She holds the photo frame that he displayed on the table,which cause her mind flash back of the past. She could recall how happy he was when he had the chance to take picture with.

She stare at an empty sandwich box laid on the table. She knew that he had a light meal for his dinner and she’s furious of him. She got up from the seat and hide at the corner of the room to ambush KwangSoo when he comes back.

Once he got into his room, JiHyo who was hiding at the corner grab his hair which cause him scream out in pain. As he tries to free himself from the great pain, she pulls his hair even more.

KwangSoo:ARGH!!!Noona…What is that for?? It hurts!!!!

JiHyo: *point on the empty sandwich box* YA- KWANGSOO!!!! What is that then?? I’m teaching you a lesson now!! You can’t just eat those for dinner! You need a heavy meal…Look at you!!That’s why you are so skinny!!

KwangSoo who is in pain quickly kneel down and begs her to let go off his hair. As she removed her hand from his hair, he run his hair to makes sure that he didn’t lose a huge chunk of hair on his head.

He quickly apologise to her and show the Aegyo faces which makes her burst into laughter. He couldn’t believe that he will do such kind of faces which causes his face turns red once again.JiHyo who was still laughing hardly till she’s out of breath.

JiHyo: Ya-KwangSoo!!!! That face…Its hilarious! I can’t stop thinking about that… Let’s….let’s just go for dinner together shall we??

KwangSoo: I’m not hungry now..Really,noona.

JiHyo stares at his eyes and grab his hair once again. Causing him to scream in pain and beg her once again.

JiHyo: EAT!!!!!! Or you will be in pain for 24 hours!!!!

KwangSoo:ARGH!!!!Noona….alright alright!! We go for dinner together. Are you satisfy with that????

JiHyo let out a smile and release her grip from his hair. She felt guilty of pulling his hair and raises one of her hand above his head. He flinched from her at a moment, having a mind that she will hit his head. But he receives a small pat from her, like a little puppy.

He wore his jacket which was on the hanger pole and start walking with JiHyo out from his clinic. Since his car was parked just a block ahead from his clinic, they take their time and spend their time walking while feeling the cool breeze.

The weather is too cold till she took out her left hand from her pocket and holds his hand to get some warmth from him. He started to sweat and pretend that nothing happens. But he really enjoy holding her smooth hand.

KwangSoo: *How I wish time stop at this moment.*

They finally arrive to a famous Italian restaurant after driving for 10 minutes. It was quiet and the beautiful melody fills up the air. JiHyo who loves music closes her eyes and enjoy the beautiful moment.

As the waitress approach to their table to get the order, they both ordered two plates of cream cheese pasta. As he watches those musicians play some romance melody, he was tempting to play a song for her.

 He slowly got up from his seat , approaches to the pianist and whisper something. The pianist nodded and allow KwangSoo to take over his place. He slowly let his fingers touches the keys and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter