Chapter 23: Happy Family

The Love Triangle Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flashback during five years back

KwangSoo:What do you mean that the operation stopped??

JoongKi: They gave the wrong information yesterday. Both of your heart isn't a suitable donor for JiHyo's. Your blood pressure were decreasing when they are bout to remove your heart.

KwangSoo: I still don't get that,JoongKi.

JoongKi:One of the nurses actually dropped a pile of files when she's about to rearranged it at the counter table.It must have mixed up with your result.

KwangSoo: Are you-

JongKi: They almost got your heart out,dude!! Thank god that the nurse ran in to stopped the operation. You could have gone up to the heaven by now!!

End of flashback.

 

Gary: Almost five years... You looked so much different. How's life in the States?

KwangSoo: Really good enough. I'm about to released my new album by next month. Thanks to you for recommended your friend. I couldn't have done that far without you.

Since the heart transplant didn't work out, he realised how precious his life is. He take a big step to let go of his job and follow his dream, as a singer.

For five years that he left to the States without JiHyo really ached his heart so much. He wanted to take JiHyo to the States together to have a new life, still she refused to followed him. He didn't get to see Dae-Ho where his first day in the new world.

He only did post tons of postcards and letters to JiHyo from the States. The timing to have a video call with his family in Seoul wasn't unpleasent since there is a huge gap between the timing in Korea and in States.

Kwang Soo: Where's Dae-Ho??

Gary: In that room...He's having a small business in the bathroom.

Kwang Soo pat on Gary's back before taking his step into the room where Dae-Ho is. He looked around the room as he turned the doorknob. It's his bedroom. He pulled away the white cloth that coveres up his study table. His fingers slowly touches the table,

He then sat at the edge of his bed. He felt like he's back home after years away from Korea. He waited patiently till Dae-Ho stood out from the bathroom. Dae-Ho was stunned at first, thinking that it's a dream that his father is around till KwangSoo called out his name.

KwangSoo: Dae-Ho...

Dae-Ho: Daddy?? Is it really you??

He nodded and Dae-Ho dashed towards him and jumped on his father. With excitement, Dae-Ho gets his hand wrapped around his father.

KwangSoo: Happy birthday,Dae-Ho. Daddy felt so sorry that I couldn't attend your birthday celebration till now.

Dae-Ho: Daddy..Are you going back to the States by the next day?

KwangSoo looked at his son with curiosity due to his words.

KwangSoo: Why, Dae-Ho?? Why did you said so?

Dae-Ho: I didn't get to see daddy in real life before.Only in my dreams. Mommy said that daddy is very busy with work.

KwangSoo felt so guilty and put himself closer to his little child. His eyes are completely filled with guilt and sorrow for putting away his family aside to go for his dream.

KwangSoo: W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter