Chapter 14: My Angel

The Love Triangle Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They spend their time playing on the beach till JiHyo claimed that she's feeling dizzy. Perhaps she laughed till much till she's out of breath. KwangSoo quickly runs up to his car and unlock his carboot.He then runs back to the beach and wrap his noona with a dry towel before giving her a kiss on her lips.

He sulk out his toungue and spat the salt and shows an salty expression. He wants to get rid of the saly taste till he wipes it with his wet clothes causing him to show his funny expression. JiHyo who just stood there and laugh at him for being foolish.

KwangSoo: Bleargh..Noona.Your lips taste salty. It still trap in my tastebud.

JiHyo: Who asked you to kiss me? Why would you wipe ot with your clothes anyway? It's drenched with the seawater. You are such a bapo. Don't you agree,Flash??

KwangSoo: Urgh!!Lets clean ourself at the hotel nearby. I can't stand with these wet seawater clothes. I'm feeling uncomfortable with it.

JiHyo: And clean Flash as well. I think he can't stand with it too.

He quickly covers up the car seats with large plastics to prevent the seawater from soaking inside the car seat. They drive to a nearby hotel and book a room for them both. Since animals aren't allowed in the hotel, he puts Flash inside the bag covered with the wet towels. Thankfully Flash is behaving good as they are heading to their room.

JiHyo is the first to take her shower. He slowly carries Flash from the bag and put him down gently. Flash stars to run happily around the room till KwangSoo laugh out loud of watching his little boy's behaviour.

He heard the doorknob unlock and JiHyo walks out from the toilet. She's wrapped up with the white towel around her body.

His mind starts to think outside of the box, something that makes his jaw drop. JiHyo tried to wake him by calling, still no answer from him. She let out a breath to clear up her mind and pull his cheeks hardly till he screams.

KwangSoo: Argh- Argh!! Andwae Noona!! What is that for?

JiHyo: Where have you been?? Get your mind back here!! I have to wrap up like that because you didnt pass me the clothes before I had my bath!

KwangSoo: Oo-Really?? I didn't realise about that. *GOD DAMIT!!!! My noona is looking y with the towel wrap around*

He did a quick search in the bag. Indeed her clean clothes are in it.He apologise for not handling her clothes and immediately carry Flash into the toilet to give him a bath.

JiHyo gives herself a small shake to keep her mind. She tries to give a kick on KwangSoo for using the toilet but she missed it. He slam the door behind her causing her to knock the door over and over again.

JiHyo: Ya-KwangSoo!!!! Let me wear my clothes on first! Why would you and Flash get it right now?!

KwangSoo: Just wear it in the living room..There's no one over there!!

JiHyo: You!!Have you lost your mind?! How can I wear it right here? What if theres a hidden camera in this room or something?!

KwangSoo: Just change it,noona!! I will be in here till you are all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter