Chapter 3: A surprise??

The Love Triangle Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This time, he manages to get up in time. The clock shows that its 7am and its time to feed Flash with breakfast. He scratches his head till his hair is in a total mess while walking to the kitchen. He gets two bowls for himself and Flash and filled himself with cereal and milk while Flash is given dog’s food. Once Flash heard his master poured out the cereal, Flash run towards his master. Knewing that it's time for his breakfast and he jumps with excitement. KwangSoo started to laugh when he sees how excited Flash is.

KwangSoo: Hey…Chill lil' boy. Your food is ready to be served in a giffy.

KwangSoo finally filled a bowl of dog’s food and placed it on the floor while KwangSoo eats his cereal on the dining table. He then checked his schedule on his iPad to make sure he never missed any appointment. He started to stare at a certain date, 28 April 2011. It’s a reunion day for his university batch. He can’t believe that he was invited as well.

KwangSoo:*2 more days to go? That is quick…*

He gets his phone from his room and calls Joong Ki. Joong Ki will always lend a hand when KwangSoo needs one.

Beep...Beep…“안녕하세요(annyeonghasaeyo), Joong Ki here. My apologise for unable to answer your call. Please leave a message and I will call you back as soon as possible.”

KwangSoo:*He must have not got up from his sleep yet* Hey Joong Ki. It’s me, KwangSoo. I'm sorry for calling you so early. Just call me back when you hear this message.

But once he ended the call, Joong Ki calls back. KwangSoo smile and answer the call immediately. He really need some help from his good friend. Joong Ki is always willing to lend a hand when KwangSoo is having a hard time in making decision.

Joong Ki: Ya KwangSoo…I’m sorry for not answering your call just now.I was away.So what’s up???

KwangSoo: JoongKi, I just received an invitation of a reunion day from my batch mate in my university. It’s just two days ahead and I couldn’t decide whether I should attend for the party or not.

Joong Ki: Ya KawngSoo..Is that it?? Of course you should attend it. It’s just once in a life time after all. You probably won’t be seeing them after the reunion day. Who knows? Maybe they treat you better than before.

 

It’s been years that he suffered a lot in his university. He was the main target of bullying and o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter