Chapter 11:Overnight Moment

The Love Triangle Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As they found a place to seat, he ordered two glass of hot coffee for himself and JiHyo as well. He placed the glass and introduced himself to her while giving her a handshake.

JoongKi: I’m JoongKi, Song JoongKi. A good friend of KwangSoo…and a childhood friend of his. Do you mind if you introduce yourself as well??

JiHyo: I'm CheonSeong-Im but please just call me JiHyo. I saw your name written on your name tag just now. I’ve heard him mentioning your name a few times back then.

JoongKi: So...How did you get to know him? I'm sorry for asking that kind of question. I'm really concern about him.

JiHyo: Thats alright. Well, I knew him since we were in the same university. I would say he's a shy guy and a guy whom I can trust on.

JoongKi let out a smile and ask her another question.

JoongKi: He never tell you anything didn’t he??

JiHyo who was clueless and just shake her head side to side repeatly. JoongKi clears his throat with a sip of coffee and he begins his story.

JoongKi: He..a good friend, a talented person as well. He told me before that he wants to be a famous artist, to prove to everyone that he alive in this world. But he changed his mind for one person whom he love so much….his sister.

JiHyo: Cho Hee-ssi?? What makes him to do so?

He stared at her for a moment. He didn't expect that she knows that name.

JoongKi: H-how did....

JiHyo: Uhm...About that. I visited her few days back. During her death anniversary. But what makes him to change his mind?

JoongKi: We three…back then we were revealing our ambition. His sister was the one who told us, she wants to be a veterinary physician when she grown up. She loves animals so much that she said she has a special gift. The ability to communicate with animals. She wants him to have the same ambition just like her and he agreed with it. I supposed that he worked really hard to achieve till this far.

JiHyo: He did…I had seen him study for like 24 hours. His always reading those thick books just like a professor.. He told me that you taught him to play piano since young.

JoongKi: Aah…This is nothing much after all. He used to stop by at my place to watch me play piano after school. He seems to enjoy the rhyme, so I decided to teach him as well. I can’t believed that he can play well..uhm its on Youtube. Thats how I found out. When did both of you started? Was that the first date between both of you??

JiHyo: Well…..That was--

Before she manage to finish her sentence, there was a phone call for JoongKi. He answers it and immediately got up from his seat.

JoongKi: JiHyo…Do you mind to come with me? Eeh..KwangSoo is awake now. He wants to meet you.

JiHyo nodded and quickly drink the remaining coffee in the cup. She then follows him into the room where KwangSoo was admitted. 

As she arrives his room in Room 517, she hurriedly run towards the door and slide it open. He is laying on the bed quietly. He was shirtless as well , his arm and chest are fully wrapped up with bandages just like a mummie. She sees his face is pale and having hard time to move himself.

She couldn’t bare to watch him in pain and tears started to flood on her eyes.She slowly approach to him and hold his fingers gently, allowing him to feel her warmth inside her. He gave a respond by letting out a smile.

JiHyo:* If I was there earlier, this wouldn’t happen.You wouldn’t have gone hurt in this way.I’m so sorry, KwangSoo*

JoongKi: Hey KwangSoo…How are you doing? You got us both worry didn’t you know? We could have got a heart att

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter