Chapter 13: Happy Monthsary

The Love Triangle Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JiHyo: Ya-KwangSoo....When can I untied it anyway? What's the surprise?

KwangSoo: We are almost there,noona. Please be patient,little one. Let's just listen to the radio while we are heading to our destination.

KwangSoo slowly tune in the radio. "One Shot" sang by BAP was played on the radio. He isn't avid in that song yet his fingers are tapping on the steering. Starting to get attract of the catchy song played on the radio. As the song endded, the DJ radio announced a short message to his listeners.

DJ: Well.... Good Evening my friends. I had accepted a special request from my fan viewer which is Lee KwangSoo. He told me that he is having a special day with his girlfriend, JiHyo. I would think they will have a great time together for today. I remember watching his video performing "This Song" on youtube. He's such a diva! Don't all of you agree? So my friends...Let's enjoy our time listening to his requested song.

She listen carefully to every words in the song. She slowly hum the rhym and starts to snap her fingers over and over again.

JiHyo: My favourite...I never like this song at first, till you performed it back then. I guess you need to sing this song to me every single night before my bedtime,

KwangSoo: Hhm...Like a lullaby?? If noona wants me to, I would sing to you till my voice box broke.

JiHyo: Who am I going to speak with in your house if your voice box broke??

Kwangsoo: We have Flash...you can talk to him. We had arrive,noona.

He then stop his car at the roadside and pulls his handbreak. As her hands are about to untie the cloth wrapped around her eyes, he quickly stops her.

Kwangsoo: Eeh....Hold it,noona. Wait a little while. I will untie that for you.

Jihyo: Aah-KwangSoo...Hurry up! Noona is getting impatient right now.

He then swing the car door open and hold jihyo's hand. He slowly lead her to the destination. She could hear the ocean wave nearby. 

Kwangsoo:Ok noona..,we are here. Let me untie this for you.

As he untie the cloth, she gazed till she need to close with her hands . The sand beach are decorated with red carpet lighted candles and a table for two at the edge.

JoongKi is taking his role as a waiter waited at the table. His having a napkin placed on his arm started to give a smile and greet kindly to the new couple. KwangSoo treated JiHyo like a princess and help her with the napkin and the seat while JoongKi served two glasses of red champagne.

Jihyo: Did you make all these??

Kwangsoo: Yes, noona. I'm sorry we didn't get to celebrate our 1st monthsary. I felt bad since you are there to take care of me for that 2 months. So, I will use the opportunity as a replacement for our 1st and 2nd monthsary.

Jihyo: Just to celebrate those by this dinner?? Well that's not enough for that,KwangSoo.

Kwangsoo: I know...wait for the next surprise then. Right now,let's enjoy our pleasant dinner.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter