Chapter 12: My Maid

The Love Triangle Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been a month that she stayed at his place. It was an awkward moment when she took her luggage and telling him that she will be his ‘nanny’ till he’s fully recover. He was having a hard time of doing his routine with his body wrapped with bandages. She pitied him and offer to do his routine such as cleaning the house and etc.

KwangSoo: Noona...I’m going for a bath now.

JiHyo: Wait wait!!! Can you really bath with your body being wrapped like that?

KwangSoo: I - I will try.Who knows??

JiHyo:You...Take off your clothes and wait me in there. I will help you in your bathing.

KwangSoo: WAIT WHAT??No noona....I can manage it very well. Don’t worry about me.

JiHyo: Who’s gonna wash your back then? Don’t tell me that you are just going to ignore it? Besides JoongKi mentioned that your wound shouldn’t get wet or it will be infected.

KwangSoo: B-but...I’m shy,noona.

JiHyo: Just get in quickly and take off your clothes. I will come in another 5 mins.

She shuts the room door behind her and walked towards the kitchen. She need to prepare a meal for both of them. Indeed she is not a good cook, yet she manages to cook a simple broth for lunch.

As time pass by, she slowly took off the apron and put it on the hanger. She then get a clean cloth from KwangSoo’s cupboard and head to the toilet.

As she swing open the toilet door, she spoted him hiding himself behind the curtain, . Her face was boiling red that she threw his towel towards him and slam the door behind her. She jump herself on his bed and started to yell.

JiHyo:YA-LEE KWANGSOO?! Do you expect me to give you a bath when you are ?! Go wrap yourself and get ready!!!

She grab her pillow and covered her face on it to let out a scream. She need to get a brainwash for seeing her boyfriend in the toilet.

When she slowly peep into the toilet, KwangSoo apologise her quickly with towel wrapped on his waist that she had thrown towards him. His lips are sealed shut tightly when his having his shower time, feeling embarassed of himself.

He felt pity for her at the same time. She’s being losing her energy of taking care of him from day till night since she's workin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter