Chapter 22: Happy Birthday, lil' kiddo

The Love Triangle Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Time pass by, JiHyo couldn't believe that it's been for five years since her operation was a major success. JiHyo always misses KwangSoo so much that she would listen to his performance that she downloaded from youtube everyday.

As usual, she stood patiently outside of the school compound. Waiting for her little angel who is about to end his todays class. She looked at the time display on her watch, theres another 3 minutes till the school end.

Once the bell rang, hundreds of school children begin to run out from the school area happily. She slowly scanned at the crowd and spotted her son who's laughing happily along with his new friends while approaching to the main gate. She begin to squat down before spreading her arms out to hugged her little boy with love.

JiHyo: Happy birthday, Dae-Ho.

She named her son Dae-Ho, Lee Dae-Ho where his name brings a meaning of great and godness just like his talented father.

Dae-Ho: Mommy...where are we going for today??

JiHyo: A special place where mommy can share my story with you,Dae-Ho.

Dae-Ho: Where is that place,mommy?? Please let Dae-Ho know right now. I can't wait to find out.

JiHyo: You will find out very soon little one. Let's get in the car first.

On the other hand, Gary who sat in his car with his phone pressed against his ear. He's preparing a special surprise for Dae-Ho and JiHyo at the same time. Gary started to begin frusrated since his surprise didn't go well as he planned.

Gary: Where the hell are you?! GOD DAMN IT!!! Are you on the way right now??

Recipient: Hyung.. I need another 20 minutes to arrived there. JoongKi's car was punctured in the middle of the street. I will come really quickly. I promise!

Gary: I got that!! Did you received the spare key that I mailed to you last month?!! GOD!! I'm getting crazy with these!!!

Recipient: Yes yes,hyung. I have double checked that it's in my pocket now. Don't tell them about the surprise alright?

Gary: I know!!! I gotta hang up now. They are coming. See you later.

He quickly ended the call and keep his phone in his pocket. The passenger car door swing open where JiHyo and Dae-Ho hop into it. Gary turned and gives the little boy a kiss on the cheek and wish him happy birthday.

Gary: Happy birthday my little boy!!!

Dae-Ho: Is there any birthday present for me this year? You own me one last year.

Immediately JiHyo closes Dae-Ho's mouth with her palm to keep him quiet. Feeling bad of what Dae-Ho mentioned, she apologised to Gary of Dae-Ho's words.

JiHyo: I'm really sorry about that oppa. Dae-Ho need to get trained his manners a little longer.

Gary: That's alright,JiHyo. Dae-Ho..I will give you a surprise later. I hope you will like it. But first, lets put your safety seatbelts on before we headed to the next destination.

Gary then released the handbrake and headed off to their destination, where KwangSoo used to lived.Despite that there isn't anyone who stayed in this house for five years, Jihyo isn't willing to sell out the house. It brings out those good memories that JiH

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter