Chapter 4: Heartbreak

The Love Triangle Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s the day…the reunion day has finally arrive. KwangSoo doesn’t feel like going at first. But he’s so curious to know whether JiHyo will be attending for the party. He didn’t wear the new clothes that Joong Ki bought, he knew that it will be ruin when they sees him wearing casually. He decided to wear a pair of jeans with a black hoodie to attend the party. He gets his car key on the table and left his house.

The journey took an hour for him to arrive his university. As soon he reaches the destination, he switch off the car engine and stays in his car. He took out his phone from his pocket and snap a picture of the building. He never like that place, but somehow he miss the moment when he’s still a student.

There is a small knock on his window. He glared at the person and wine down the window. He gasped when he sees the guy who knocked his window. He couldn’t believe that it’s ChinHwa, the guy who used to bully him is standing right outside his car.

ChinHwa: KwangSoo ah??God!!!! You....you never change. Come on..the party is about to start!!                  

KwangSoo: Yea…You just go ahead first. I’ll catch up with you later.

ChinHwa just gave him a smile and walked away. KwangSoo let out a sigh and wipes his sweat on his forehead with a tissue. He couldn’t believe that ChinHwa will be here as well. He swallowed his saliva hardly and quickly wine up the window before leaving his car. He slowly walk to the park and he sees all of his batch mate are sitting in a dining seat while chatting happily.

What disappoints him, JiHyo isn’t around the park. ChinHwa who sees KwangSoo from far sight shouted his name loudly and wave his hands up in the air.

ChinHwa: Looks who’s here everyone!! It’s KwangSoo!!!!

KwangSoo who felt so shy just bowed politely to his batch mates. He regret for coming for the reunion day after all. ChinHwa run towards him and give him a slight hit on his back to calm him down.

ChinHwa: Ya-KwangSoo..Don’t be shy. Just come and join us.

He couldn’t reject ChinHwa since he’s afraid that ChinHwa has a plan to embarrass him. KwangSoo could only follow him and join with his gang. They finally sat together and telling each other about their life after graduating from university. As soon its KwangSoo’s turn to tell them about his life, ChinHwa realized that JiHyo is approaching them

ChinHwa:Ooh..JiHyo is here!!Our Queen is finally here!!!

KwangSoo turned around and he finally gets to meet JiHyo, but she was accompany with an unfamiliar guy while holding his left hand. He was heartbroken that she’s no longer single, yet he hide his sadness with a smile and bow to Jihyo politely. JiHyo who notice him bowing politely and stare at him.

JiHyo: Dr.Lee….What are you doing here?? You?? From our batch??

ChinHwa: Ya-JiHyo. Can’t you remember him??KwangSoo? LeeKwangSoo…The nerd guy in our batch.

KwangSoo: That’s alright. In everyone’s mind, I’m always the nerd guy in our b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter