Chapter 7: A special Day

The Love Triangle Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The clock shows 9.37 am, JiHyo who is awake letting out a yawn while rub her both eyes. She's so blur since she couldn’t recall what happened last night when she was with KwangSoo.

She slowly got up from the bed while pinching his temple. She’s having a bad headache for drinking too much last night. She didn't bother to use his toothbrush and facial wash to clean herself. The house was in total silence, except the sound of the tap water flowing out in the washroom.

She soon realised that there isn’t anyone in the house. Having a mind that he’s away from work at this hour. As she walks around the living room, something caught her attention. Those photo frames that was placed right beside the TV console. She looks closely into the photos. He was much younger in those photos.  

She likes to see his natural smile appearing in him, it seems like he’s the only man who owns a gorgeous smile in this world. She took the jacket that was hanged beside the heater and was about to leave. She then saw a small note that was left on her phone.

‘Noona…I bought you some breakfast. Please eat some before leaving. I won’t be home till late night today. Enjoy your meal!’ From KwangSoo

She smiled herself and sees a red lunch box on the dining table. As she open the lid, she sees it is full with bacon, fried egg and some sausages.

JiHyo: *God…These looks so good.*

She couldn’t hold her hunger any longer and quickly take a big bite. She walks around his house while holding the lunchbox, identify his house once again like an expert. Her eyes gazed on a large portrait on the wall. His only family picture when he was a child. He does look nerd with those thick glasses back then.

She quickly finishes up the remaining food and runs into the clinic. Hoping to see him and thank him for taking good care of her last night. When she arrives the clinic, she only sees the staff nurse around. She gives a small bow and ask politely.

JiHyo: Good morning…May I look for Dr.Lee??Is he around?

Nurse: KwangSoo?? Im afraid he’s not. Why don’t you come back tomorrow?

JiHyo: I need to see him immediately… It’s urgent.

Nurse: Miss…He wouldn’t pick up my call if I tried to get him. I’m sorry but I can’t help you.

JiHyo: Please…Tell me where is he. I have to see him now.

Nurse: *stare at her eyes* You are the lady.. In the picture.

JiHyo just frowned with her words,couldn't understand her words. The nurse got up from her seat and asked her to follow her.She wanted to show something to JiHyo in his office room. The room is really neat and well organised. She sees a small photo frame on his office table. It’s a picture of the graduation day where was the first time they took picture together. The nurse spoke once again.

Nurse: A tragic moment happened after his graduation day. It was on the news back then.  Few days later after the graduation day, him and his sister were involved in the car accident. Hit and run accident. He was the driver back then and he is the only survival. He had a bad injury and cause a deep coma for almost a year…

There was a paused from the nurse. JiHyo could feel that it's not easy for her to tell this tragic story to anyone. She let out a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter