Chapter 17: Sick Baby

The Love Triangle Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As weeks passed, JiHyo caught a bad cold till she need to get a medical leave for the whole week. Snow were falling from the sky heavily that the temperature dropped rapidly. The terrible weather caused her to lose the strength to get up from her bed.

Her smartphone was ringing over and over again on the drawer table, messangers and calls; yet she's unable to pick them up.

KwangSoo on the other side received a short message from Gary, mentioning that JiHyo is on medical leave. His calls were sent into the voicemail which cause him to be worry of JiHyo. He drove from his workplace to a nearby market to get some ingredients before heading to her house.

He found the way to her house and knock the door and rang the doorbell on the wall next to it. After getting no responce, he decided to search for spare key nearby. He did a quick search under the flower pots and the carpet. He has the feeling that she placed a spare key somewhere.

Before he's able to look for the hidden key, he heard someone unlock the door behind. As the door swing open, he could feel the warmth in her house. Most probably the heat comes from the heather in her house.

Revealing JiHyo with her pyjamas on with her untidy hair. She barely have the strength to kept her eyes open wide. He could hear her breathing hardly, like gasping for air.

JiHyo: Owh..KwangSoo. What-

KwangSoo: Gary hyung told me that you are on a medical leave. I thought of stopping by to check on you. You really look pale.

JiHyo: I'm just-

She felt as the world spins around her really fast that she pass out right within a second. KwangSoo quickly holds her before she hits on the ground.

He tried to wake her up, but failed. Finding her pyjama are drenched wet with sweat, he planted his palm on her forehead. Her forehead was burning hot.

He then carried her into her bedroom and put her on bed before placing the ingredients that he bought into the kitchen. He gets a hot towel and placed it on her forehead.

He did the same thing over and over again till he stop his moment to check the time written on his watch.

KwangSoo: It's dinner hour. Dear must not have her meal for today.

He tip toed as he left her alone in her room before walked into the kitchen. He checked on every ingredient and he finally decided to make chicken soup for her.

As the soup was boiling, he switches off the gas and close the lid. He heard footsteps approaching, JiHyo whos the one slowly appear out from her room.

He runs to JiHyo and hold her hand to support her from collapsing again. She still looks really weak as she had not eaten for days in her life.

KwangSoo: How are you doing,dear? You should be on bed at this hour.

JiHyo: Tired..Not feeling so good.

KwangSoo: Then you should get more rest. Don't walk too much around the house.

She couldn't find her way to speak that she slowly nodded her head. He lead her into the dining table in the kitchen and gav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter