Chapter 5: A lil’ treat

The Love Triangle Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since it’s a public holiday, he decided to have a jog at the park. He couldn’t recall when was the last time he goes for a jog since he's busy with his work everyday. He prefers to jog at the Hangang Park since its the only park which gives him a mother nature feeling.

Instead of driving his car, he decided to cycle his bicycle to the park. He will be able to save some money as well reduce the pollution at the same time.

As he arrives the park, he did some warm up before jogging to avoid any muscle cramps when he’s exercising. Not even for 10 minutes of jogging, he started to sweat till his jumper is soaked wet and his heart was pumping rapidly.

Once he couldn’t take it anymore, he crawl himself on a nearby bench and have a break. He uses the towel that was hanging around his neck and wipe away his sweat.

While gaining back his energy, he sees someone who was chasing her dog in the park. It seems that her dog was slipped from her grip. He got up from the bench and helped her immediately. Thanks to his long leg, he doesn’t use his full strength to chase it.

Once he was just a step behind the dog, he jumped and grab it to avoid the dog from running away. He pat the dog gently and she finally stop struggling. Surprisingly he has been chasing Hippie, JiHyo’s dog.

He turns around and sees JiHyo,who is panting hardly after having a hard time chasing Hippie.

JiHyo: Thank you for your help..sir.*pant pant* Owh…KwangSoo!!! *pant* Ya…Thank you so much for your help. I couldn’t manage it without your help.

KwangSoo: Don’t mention it noona.It’s my pleasure to help you after all.

JiHyo: Please…allow me to treat you for lunch today. *pant* I really want to treat you one since you had helped me chasing my Hippie. You must be tired of chasing her since she’s such an active dog.

KwangSoo wish that he could reject her offer, since he knew that she belongs to someone. At the same time he wants her to stay right with him just for today.

He only smile towards her, showing that he accept her offer. They both walked to a nearby café along with Hippie and ordered two different lunch sets and a bowl of fresh milk.

Their drinks are served within a minute.She placed the bowl of milk on the floor to allow Hippie enjoy her meal. As she glare at KwangSoo, within a second he turned his face away.She smiled,knewing that KwangSoo is so shy and she started to ask him some question to loosen his shyness.

JiHyo: So…KwangSoo. I was really surprised that you attend the party back then. I know it sounds mean but why did you attend it? You knew right that ChinHwa has a plan to trick you.

KwangSoo: I know… But that’s not the reason why I came… I…….

JiHyo looked at him carefully, waiting for him to finish his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter