Chapter 19: Passion 5

The Love Triangle Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a week that she had her health result in her hands. She rubs her face with her hands, getting worry with all the matters that she had to solved. She wanted to tell KwangSoo about her problem, still her stubborness stopped her from spilling it out. Feeling afraid of telling KwangSoo, she decided to invite JoongKi for a drink.

Fortunately, he was having a day off from his work. They both agreed to meet up at a famous cafe in Seoul, Passion 5. It's located in Itaewon-ro that she left her house earlier to advoid any massive traffic jam later on.

She arrived at the cafe early enough that she ordered a cup of warm tea to warm herself due to the cold weather. As JoongKi walked into the cafe, she waved her hand up to show that she had reserved a spot. He greeted her and gave her a handshake.

She could feel his warm hands despite the cold weather. He sat on the empty seat opposite her. He ordered a warn Espresso for himself and he took off his warm jacket.

JoongKi: Good day, JiHyo.. It's a nice place to chill outselves isnt' it??

JiHyo: Indeed..I used to come here when I'm having my free time.

JoongKi: I should recommend this place to KwangSoo as well. He's craving with all these cafe's. Anyway, what brings you here? I meant...is there something you wish to tell me?

They paused for a while as the waiter placed the Espresso drink on the table that he had ordered. He managed to thank the waiter before the waiter walked away. JiHyo wanted to tell him about his health result. But all she did was just staring at the cup of tea on the table.

She slowly took out a small black and white picture and placed it on the table. A frame of a feotus that had grown for almost two months. He stare even longer before keeping his eyes on hers. He sit back and started to questioned her.

JoongKi: How long?? I mean...the child.

JiHyo: Almost two months...I just find out last week.

JoongKi: Did he know about this??

JiHyo: No..I don't have the courage to tell him. What if he doesn't want it??

JoongKi watched her carefully and placed his hand on her shoulder.

JoongKi: JiHyo...I have seen KwangSoo ever since he was young. I believe that he will take his responsibility. Not just as a husband, but as a father of the child as well.

JiHyo: I-I

JiHyo couldn't find a proper word to describe how she felt. She really likes children alot, especially when she sees those young kids who played happily in the pla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter