Final Chapter: Honeymoon

The Love Triangle Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dae-Ho: What do you meant by I can't go with mommy and Daddy this time??

He pouted cutely while watching his parents busy packing their luggage. His tiny hands are hold onto Gary who was incharged of babysiting him for the whole week

KwangSoo: Dae-Ho...Don't be sad. When daddy have earn more money, we three will go out together alright??

Dae-Ho: But I want to go with mommy and daddy. Just once.

JiHyo: No,Dae-Ho. You have schools on that day. You can't skip it for a holiday.

Dae-Ho couldn't hold back his tears that he started crying. Gary kneeled with one knee on the ground and hugged Dae-Ho. Trying to calm the kid down before he cried for the whole day.

Gary Dae-Ho..Don't cry. Remember that you are now a big boy. Not a baby anymore. Uncle Gary will take you to the park or to the zoo after your school alright?

KwangSoo had plead JiHyo to bring along their child during their honeymoon. She decline with his words. Thinking that it's the only week where she can spend time alone with him. Just like how they spent before she was pregnant.

Gary: Just go with JiHyo. A honeymoon is where lovers should spent time, with no kids around.

KwangSoo felt so guilty for treating his child, left behind while they two goes for their honeymoon.

 

Dae-Ho was still sobbing when they are in the airport.Unhappy of his parents decision to leave for a holiday without him. While waiting for their plane to depart, KwangSoo take his son for a little walk surrounding the airport. Leaving Gary and JiHyo for a conversation before they take off.

Gary: Dae-Ho is going to miss you when you both are in France.

JiHyo: Oppa..thank you for everything. Treating Dae-Ho just like your own son. I believe that Dae-Ho will have lots of fun with you for the whole week.

Gary: Ya-JiHyo. Make sure you bring back lots of soveoniors when you get back. Don't forget about Dae-Ho as well.

JiHyo: Oppa...You should get a girlfriend very soon. You are no longer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter