Chapter 10: Talented Guy

The Love Triangle Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been days since his first date happened. He kept his date as a secret, including away from JoongKi. He had the feeling that JoongKi is going to freak out when he finds out about KwangSoo's first date in his life. Somehow KwangSoo is surprise as he received a call from JoongKi. As he place his phone on his ears, JoongKi started to question him without any greetings.

JoongKi: Ya-KwangSoo!!!Did you check on youtube??

KwangSoo: Youtube?? No..why???

JoongKi: Your performance!!! In a restaurant! How can you never tell me about that?! Am I your good friend in your heart??

KwangSoo got up from his seat immediatelly, shock of the news that his performance is on youtube.

KwangSoo: WAIT WHAT?? No..That’s impossible…How did? Let me check on youtube first,JoongKi. Thanks for telling me about that.

JoongKi: We have to meet up tonight! I really want to know everything about your DAMN performance!!! See ya!!!

He hung up the call.KwangSoo uses his laptop and search for the video of himself performing. It was one of the Top 10 list and there are over 10 thousand viewers and everyone comments that he is WICKED talented!

It must be one of the viewers who uploaded it when he performed. He used his earphone and listen to the uploaded video. As he is watching, he closes his mouth with his both hands and start to giggle. Feeling astonish of himself that the beautiful voice came from him.

KwangSoo: *Is that me?? That’s my voice??..It can’t be.*

He gives himself a quick slap on his right cheek, thinking as it is just a dream. He then rub the area where he slapped himself. He could feel the pain.

KwangSoo:*It's not a dream...It's reality*

He really enjoy that time, especially when he sees JiHyo who was touched with his voice. Soon he started to take a closer look when he realised something at the end of the video.

The moment when she kissed him!! It was captured as well. He started to wipe his sweat which was dripping from his forehead.

KwangSoo:Oh no..what if…what if Gary hyung see this as well??? I’m doomed!!!!

He quickly grab his phone and dial JiHyo’s contact number. Wanting to tell her about this. It took her a few minute for her to pick up his call.

JiHyo: YA LEE KWANG SOO!!! Why did you call at this hour? Its only 6 am! I’m having a day off today and I want to spend more time to sleep!!!

KwangSoo: Noona…..I'm really sorry. Did you check on youtube?? Someone uploaded my performance in it….

JiHyo: REALLY?? That was nice..at least people know how talented you are.May I have my bed time right now??I reall-

KwangSoo: Noona…that’s not it. The ending of the video, that person capture the moment when you gave me a kiss.

JiHyo who finally was fully awake and scream on the phone. He could hear her dog, Hippie was barking behind. It seems that she scares Hippie with her high tone.

JiHyo: WHAT??!! That….that wasn’t supposed to be posted in public.

KwangSoo: I’m afraid Gary hyung sees this video. He might bring a bad impression on you.

JiHyo: Damn it!!! Ok KwangSoo… I’m coming over to your place now. We will discuss about it ok? See you later.

She ended his call before me he managed to reply her. He got so worried about this matter that he moves to and fro in his living room.

He scratches his head hardly to crack some suggestion to solve this matter. He doesn’t want Gary to think that he’s the third party that causes their engagement to be cancelled.

Soon after, his door bell rang. Thinking that JiHyo who has arrived his place, he quickly get the door open. Within a second, a big punch landed on KwangSoo’s face causing him to lose his balance and fell on the floor.

His nose was bleeding that he close his nose with his hands. When he looked at the person, it was Gary who was on his front door. He was filled with anger that he hit KwangSoo continuously

KwangSoo has no strength to fight back towards his hyung.He could only groan in pain by just stay on the ground and curl himself like a womb.

He let out everything with one last kick on his hips and started to grab KwangSoo’s collar. KwangSoo who was beaten badly till one of his eyes were swollen.

Gary:

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter