Chapter 20: A Sarifice

The Love Triangle Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KwangSoo called Gary as he's arriving the hospital where JiHyo was admited. JoongKi told her that she was involved in a car collision a few minutes after he ended the meeting with his colleagues in the hospital. There is a long beep till Gary finally answers the call.

Gary: Ya-KwangSoo...I'm in the meeting now. I will-

KwangSoo: Hyung...It's about JiHyo..She's involved in a car crash. She's in the hospital now.

Gary: I'm coming over right away!!!

After an hour waiting outside of the emergency room, the doctor who treated JiHyo stepped out with his nurses. Mentioning that JiHyo's condition is unstable that she need to get a heart transplant really soon. Plus, she is pregnant at the same time leading her in a critical condition.

KwangSoo begin to kneel infront of JoongKi after listening to the doctor's words. Gary could only lean on the wall and closes his eyes with regret. They are disbelief that she's having a heart condition for the past few months. KwangSoo look down at the floor feeling ashame of himself for not knowing about his girlfriend's health problem and her pregnancy.

Slowly tears started to roll down and scattered on the floor. JoongKi puts his both hands on his good friend's shoulder and remain quietly.

KwangSoo: Please check whether am I suitable to be a donor..for JiHyo. JoongKi.....Please help me.

Gary: And me...check for me as well.

JoongKi nodded his head slowly and get two form of paper list at the counter table for them to fill up. JoongKi passed a message from the nurse to them both that the result will only be reveal in another two hours.

JoongKi at first plan to invite them both at the canteen to get some drink while waiting for the report, but they decline his offer. KwangSoo and Gary decided to take their turns to spend their time waiting for her in the ICU ward room.

They dressed up according to the dress code before entering the room. There isn't a single word from them both as they watch JiHyo who laid on the bed with the support of the nasal cannulas.

KwangSoo kneel down beside her bed as he holds her hand. Feeling her warm hand in him and watched her asleep, hoping that this is just a dream.

He then approaches to his lover and press his lips gently on her forehead. Closing his eyelashes which his tears slowly landed on her cheek.Still there isn't any respond from her.

KwangSoo: *Please wake up,my dear. I can't watch you asleep in this situation. Please tell me that you are doing fine right now.*

 

As the results are revealed, only KwangSoo's suitable to be a donor. He turned and stare at JiHyo through the glass window. He placed his hand on the glass window with despair before he make his final decision.

KwangSoo: I will do it.... JoongKi. Will you help me?

JoongKi: Do what?? Don't tell me-

KwangSoo: I'm giving away my heart to her..No matter what it takes, I'm wiling to give away anything just for the sake of her.

JoongKi: Andwae... I'm not allowing you to do that!

Gary: YOU CAN'T!!!

He turn back and started to shout furiously towards JoongKi and Gary. Their eyes were widden since this was the first time they both seen him react like a mad person.

KwangSoo: THEN WHAT'S YOUR PLAN?! SHE'S DYING IN THERE AND I CANT DO ANYTHING BUT ONLY GIVING AWAY MY HEART TO HER!!

JoongKi: There must be another way,KwangSoo. Don't make your decision that soon.

KwangSoo: Theres not much time left..Time is running out and you know that dont' you?? I made up my mind and you can't stop me from it.

Gary: What

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter