Chapter 16: Always my hyung

The Love Triangle Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KwangSoo let out a sigh as he's about to leave his house for his work. Spending 2 months at his house really drives him mad sometimes, including the time where he had with JiHyo.

He again bought a cup of coffee for his nurse worker before arriving at his workplace. His nurse worker seems excited that KwangSoo is healthy enough to get to work. She greet him with a warm smile and hugs him.

Nurse: It's good to have you back, KwangSoo. I miss you so much.

KwangSoo: How's things going on when I'm not around,noona??

Nurse: So-so.. Even the replacement doctor isn't as friendly as you. His way strict than my lecturer in university. Anyway welcome back,KwangSoo.

KwangSoo: Thanks a lot. Here's your coffee for today and do enjoy it while it's still warm. Let's get back to our work then. See you later,noona.

His nurse just nodded and sits on her chair to continue her work at the counter table.KwangSoo gives himself a perfect smile while walks into his office. As he slides the door open, the scent of his office room really makes him feel alive. He takes out his smartphone from his pocket and send a short message to JiHyo.

' Back in the office. I feel so alive in here. Love you,dear <3'

He starts to breath in deeply and place his smartphone on the side gently. Hoping that theres a reply from JiHyo as well. He tap his fingers on the table while wait for her reply, but theres none.

He frown at himself that he took out his glasses box and puts on his glasses before start his work.

KwangSoo: Well then, let's get back to work.

He seperated those bills and invoices that was left untouched on his table for months. He determine to settle all of it at once within a day.

After two hours of settle his work, he started to feel tired. He lean on the chair and stretch his arms to release his tention.

He has the feeling of calling JiHyo to gather some energy before continue with his work. Half of his mind doesn't want to interupt JiHyo who might be busy with her work.

He took off from his seat and look at the window with his arms crossed. Looking at the tall buildings surrounding him before keeping an eye on the grey clouds. He predicted that it will rain by late noon.

There is a small knock at the door. The nurse enters the room and informing KwangSoo that he's got a visitor.

He flip his appointment schedule placed on his table, checking for his appointment for today. There isn't any approved appointment around this hour. He raises his eyebrow with curiosity and allow the anonymous to enter.

A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter