Chapter 8: Thank You My Love

The Love Triangle Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After calming themselves they drove back to Seoul and stop by at a famous coffee shop,Club Espresso. He ordered an Iced Americano Coffee and a Green Tea Frappuccino at the counter table while JiHyo finds a two seat table nearby.

He slowly approach her with the drinks in his hands,and pass the coffee drink to her. As he sat on an empty seat, an awkward silence fills the air. KwangSoo took out his sunglasses from his chest pocket and pass it to JiHyo, to cover up her puffy eye bags. She thanks him and put it on.

He slowly rubbed his forehead and begin the conversation.

KwangSoo:Noona…How did you find me here??

JiHyo:Y-your nurse told me. I begged her to get your location. It's my fault. I shouldn’t have look for you today. Since you need some time alone with your late sister.

He look away from her and swallowed his saliva hardly. He still can't’t accept the word 'late sister' as the fact that his sister is gone. He let out a sigh before continue the conversation.

KwangSoo: You read it??

JiHyo: What??

He pointed his diary book that JiHyo placed it on the table. She is afraid that he might be furious of her for reading it without his permission. She nodded lightly without saying a single word.

KwangSoo: Did I wrote something wrong in it? You cried really bad after reading it.

JiHyo: Ahh no,you didn’t. I was just….. touched.You were always there when I was depressed back then. But why didn’t you approach me as well if you felt the pain?

Once again he couldn’t made an eye contact with her. He stares at his drinks while stirring his drink with the straw and slowly reply.

KwangSoo: I’m….I’m afraid you will avoid me. You probably think that I will irritated you and sooner or later you will ignore me one day. I never want that to happen because…..you are a good friend.

He really wanted to confess that he does not want that to happen because he loves her so much, but it's best for him not to express his main reason.

JiHyo: *KwangSoo... , I always want to stay right with you.I watched you from far when you didn’t take notice every time.You look so…unique, espeically the time when you read those thick books under the big tree with the neard glasses on.*

JiHyo really wanted to speak out her true feelings towards him. But somehow, a part of her stopped her from doing it. She let out a small sigh and replied him.

JiHyo: I’m not as what you think of, KwangSoo.

KwangSoo: I have seen how you communicate with people. It’s so different than anyone else that I knew. You always give them a happy smile when you talk to them. You are just like JoongKi, who likes to interact with people.

JiHyo never heard that name before and she just frowned at him. He looked at her expression and laugh.

KwangSoo: Sorry…JiHyo. JoongKi is a good friend of mine. He’s really a nice guy I ever met. I can introduce him to you when there is a chance.

There was a paused again,a silence moment in their conversation. She doesn’t like that since she felt awkward with him wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter