Chapter 6: I feel you

The Love Triangle Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He kept on seeing her number shown on his phone. He wanted  to call and talk with her but he is so afraid to call, since it’s almost midnight. He gets his diary book and written two different messages on a page while humming his favourite song which was played on the radio.

‘Wish I have the courage to call you tonight. I miss your voice ‘

            ‘ Can’t wait to visit you tomorrow, lil’ one. I have so many things to tell you.’

He took out his sketch book and closes his eyes to get the idea. He wants to draw a picture of JiHyo with Gary this time, to show how that he will be happy with their relationship. He wish he can give this drawing as a present for them when they had set a wedding date, although it feels childish to give it as a wedding gift.

 

As he finishes his drawing, he heard his phone buzzing. He couldn’t believe that she called him for the first time. He quickly slide his phone and answer her call. As he could hear her sobbing through the phone, he started to get worry.

KwangSoo: Owh..noona. What’s wrong??Are you alright?

JiHyo: *sobbing* KwangSoo… Can you come out awhile. I need someone to accompany me tonight. It’s fine if you are busy.

KwangSoo: Ani Noona….I’m free right now. Where are you?? I’m coming over now.

JiHyo: Hh-Han River Park.... Before you come, can you buy some soju for me??? I need to calm myself with it.

KwangSoo: Yea sure…I will get some for you. Don’t leave alright?? I’m on my way.

He ended the call and run out from his house. KwangSoo who is so concern of JiHyo, drives his car quickly to the nearby convenience store before heading to the Han River Park. He’s afraid that JiHyo is about to do something out of her mind. But soju….having a mind that she probably likes to drink.

As soon he arrives at the destination, he sees JiHyo who was sitting on a bench while crying. He quickly run out from his car while holding a plastic bag filled with soju drinks. He sees JiHyo’s eyes was swollen badly, knewing that she had cried for hours.

He slowly sat beside her and rub his palms on his pants, feeling nervous since it was the first time seeing her crying. She held out her arms and hug him tightly,crying even more. He could feel that she’s deeply hurt, probably got a huge fight with her fiancée or something. He didn’t reject her hug, hoping that it could comfort her.

KwangSoo: *I feel you, my love*

Once she’s feeling better, he opened the drinks and pass it to JiHyo. His mouth was shut thightly.He is so afraid of speaking up, trying not to break her heart. He only stare at JiHyo who is drinking like mad. End up,she got drunk badly and revealing out her problem to KwangSoo.

JiHyo: YA!! KANG GARY!!! Why? Why did you do this to me? We had planned your wedding so well and you want to…want to postpone it?! WAEYO???!!!! Just because of the DAMN outstation work, you can’t postpone it!! I HATE YOU!!! *throw the bottles on the floor*

The bottle just break into pieces when it landed on the floor hardly.He’s so afraid that she might hurt herse

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter