Pajamas

The Princess' wish

CHAPTER 8

KRYSTAL’S POV

“Since there are not enough rooms to accommodate all of us, we’ll be going in pairs. You may pick whoever you like to be with.” Something got into me that I hurriedly grabbed Amber’s arm after she told us what to do. I know Jessica would also want to be with her so I better hurry. Amber smiled at me and held my hand on her arms as an acceptance.

I saw Jessica laughed at what I did and was already with Yuri. She winked at me that I felt ashamed of myself for doing so.

“Taeyon and I can’t stay together in one room so Taeyon will be taking the room on the ground floor.” Donghae said as he sat with his legs crossed.

“Krys, you’ll be moving to my room later, you take my bed while I have comforters on the floor.”

“Why won’t you just lie beside me?” Amber stared at me for a while before she answered.

“Nah, It’s okay. I’ll just sleep on the floor.” She smiled and winked.

AMBER’S POV

I took out the comforters I have inside the cabinet when Krystal slowly opened the door. She was wearing her pink sleep wear which we brought earlier she was holding another pair of of sleep wear in her hands.

“Hey, Are you going to wear two at the same time?” I asked her as I closed the doors of my cabinet.

“uhm… I was just wondering if…” she was looking at the floor while she try to speak out the words in her head.

“Wondering if?” I came closer to her to make her calm.

“If you could wear this too. I bought this earlier together with mine.” I looked at her and then to the pajamas she was holding.

“Sure. Anything for you, Thanks Krys.” I took it and tapped her head.

I looked at myself in the mirror thinking how thoughtful Krystal was for buying me this. It’s a blue version of her pajamas with monkey prints in it. I was smiling as I walked out of our room and walked infront of others.

“Woah! You look good champ.” Donghae greeted me with full smiles.

Everyone went silent when Krystal appeared in front of us, they all looked at Krystal and then to me with a very surprised look in their eyes.

“Don’t… Please don’t tell me you bought these couple wear.” Jessica said while covering her eyes with her hands.

“Krystal gave this to me.” I proudly said as I put my hands on my waist. I saw Krystal smiled at me so sweetly.

“Wew… This is getting deeper bro.” Donghae patted my hand before he went straight to his room.

“Wait… I can’t understand. What’s getting deeper?” I confusingly asked all of them for they acted so weird. What’s wrong with friendly gifts?

“What?! You don’t get it?” Jessica yelled at my face.

“Get what? And don’t yell at me Jess.”

“I can’t believe it. You’re handsome, cute and a best racer and yet you’re…You’re such a stupid dork. Let’s go Tae, Yuri.” Jessica face-palmed and together with the other two girls they went up and went to their respective rooms.

“What’s wrong with those people?” I looked at Krystal who was laughing slightly, she went upstairs and in a few minutes I followed her.

I saw her reading a book entitled Tuesdays with Morrie when I came in.

“You’re not going to sleep yet?” I asked her while I tucked myself under the sheets.

“I am” She closed the book. She looked down at me before lying down peacefully.

“Thanks again Amber”

“Always welcome Krys.” And I turned the lights off.

 

KRYSTAL’S POV

I can’t sleep, no matter how hard I try I always see Amber’s face the moment I close my eyes. I never felt this way to anyone not even to Suho who courted me for 2 years, I feel my insides twist and turn when she touches me, my heart pounds when she smiles at me. Is this what they call love? I want her to be with me always, I want to stand beside her when she race, I want to be called hers.

I shook my head many times to get me out of my dreams. Amber is well known, she is chased by so many girls and some are way much more beautiful than me.  I looked at her while she sleeps on the floor, she’s sleeping peacefully and still wears her handsome, cool look.

A while ago we were shopping alone together. She waits for me outside when I fit and tells me if it’s okay or not and it makes my face turn red when she always says that I’m the most beautiful girl for her.

 I also bring her clothes that I would like her to wear, she was reluctant at first but always give in to my wishes. She also accepted the couple shoes and pajamas I bought for her, I just wanted us to have similar things.

I just wanted us to be together all the time… always.           

Jessica’s POV

I can’t believe it, I saw Amber and Krystal wearing the same pajamas but to be honest, they really look good together though it will be better if I was with Amber I really should’ve bought us a couple shirt too.

“Jess, Is this okay?” I was in my long chain of thoughts when Yuri appeared in front of me wearing black shirt and short shorts. Damn, I never thought Yuri could look both cool and beautiful at the same time. She’s oozing with confidence that I can’t help but to stare at her from head down to her toes.

“Hey Jess.” I was brought back to my senses when she snapped her fingers in front of me

“Uh – oh Yeah… you look amazing, more than amazing.” I can’t compose myself, something inside me was struck when I saw her. Yuri’s my friend for years now, we’re always together, we’re each other’s confidant and we never left each other’s side. And now I never realized she was this… I really can’t describe.

“That’s good! Let’s sleep now?” She hopped in my bed and tucked beside me. I decided to read a book first but she grabbed my waist and I slid down as our eyes met.

“I’m happy you’re here with me.” She spoke while her eyes look through me. I don’t know why but I felt something in my heart with the way she looked at me. Yuri has been a very special friend for me but this time it’s different.

“Me too, after what happened atleast I have another to be thankful for.” I smiled at her. This is the first time I was with her this close. I traced her face with my eyes, memorizing every detail.

What? Wait. What’s happening to me? This is Yuri, my friend, but why the hell am I feeling this way?  

 

 

P/S Please tell me guys what you think, is the story good? Kindly give your feedback for improvement. Thanks for your comments and subscriptions! :D