She's awake

The Princess' wish

Chapter 20

KRYSTAL'S POV

 

Amber is on her one week on the hospital, she's still unconscious but I hope she'll open her eyes sooner. Every other day, Eunjung comes to visit. Though I hate her prescence, we slightly became close while taking.care of.Amber. Donghae's been busy especially when the investigators announced that there was a foul play in Amber's accident and that there was a possibility that it was an inside job. 

 

"You're up all night?" Ailee said when she entered the room, she brought us our packed lunch with her. 

 

"yeah, I was really hoping she'll wake up sooner." 

"I know she will."

 

An hour passed and Eunjung also went to the hosoital, for some reason we were getting along quite well and was even laughing. After hours of chit chat, we saw ourselves exhausted and lying on our own place. Eunjung was at the sofa near the door while Ailee was busy looking.outsode the windows and me beside Amber, holding her right hand.

 

I was just staring at her fingers when I saw her pointing finger twotch. I was not able to react at once and I felt my jaw dropped. I almost jumped in joy when it moved again. Immediately, I called Eunjing and Ailee and we were anticipating Amber to open her eyes. 

 

Finally after a few more minutes she slowly opened her eyes and looked around her, she seemed confused and tired as she looked at each one of us.

 

"welcome back Am" I said to her with tears of joy flowing from my eyes, I looked at both sides and saw the other girls crying as well. Amber juat stared at us and displayed no reaction at all. Ailee called the nurse while I called Jessica and Donghae.

 

"Hello?" I heard Yuri's voice on the other line, I checked my phone to make sure that I dialed Jessica's number and I was correct.

 

"Yuri - unnie where is-"

 

"Yuri seobang" I heard unnie's voice from the background and can'jt believe what I just heard.

 

"shh... Krystal's on the other line."

 

"Did she hear me?"

 

"of course, your voice is too loud"

 

", give me the phone." Yuri seemed to cover the phone with her hands but their conversation did not escape my ears.

 

"Hello krys?" Jessica said nervously.

 

"unnie, sorry to interrupt your moment there but Amber just woke up"

 

"What?! really? okay wait for us there"

 

"sure, take care of your seobang" I chuckled before hunging up. 

 

In less than 30 minutes we are all complete, Amber stared at them when they entered.the room with no reaction at all.

 

"How's my lil bro?" I saw Donghae's face ligh up when he saw Amber looking at him. 

 

"Oh! Amber baby!" Jessica was about to go nearer to Amber when I stopped her with my feet and pointed to Yuri who was standing behind her.

 

"Seobang" I muttered and glared at her jokingly. Jessica blinked twice before awkardly going back beside Yuri who giggled at me.

 

"We'll just wait for a day or four before removing the oxygen in to make sure she's stable." The doctor said before leaving the room with a smile.

 

All of us rejoiced that day especially now that Amber's back, Donghae bought many foods.which we and Amber's co-racers shared. 

 

"It's a foul play" Donghae told us that made everyone stop doing anytjing and paid all their attention to him.

 

"Amber's car was altered and they even disconnected the monitor from the sensors in the engines to make the plan work. There's a huge chance that the culprit is just around the racing industry" he continued.

 

"Does the police has the.leads already?" I asked.

 

"Yes.they do but they cannot disclose it to anyone for everyone who were at the race track, Amber's co racers and staffs are suspects."

 

"I hope they'll catch the bbad guys immediately." Jessica said and I noticed she was holding Yuri's hands simply. 

 

I laughed at the thought that Jessica is still trying to hide her relationship with Yuri, she knows I am not against it so why doesn't she want to share it to me. They are a cute couple, they lool very good together and I know Yuri-unnie will always take care of my sister, I knew Yuri since I was high school and they were.college, I witnessed their friendship that turned into closeness that I am not surprised that they would be a couple someday.

 

I checked on Amber and I saw her peacefully sleeping, I am really thankful she's awake now and doing fine, the only problem that's left is thhe possibility of her being paralyzed or having an amnesia because of the head trauma she received. I shrugged those thoughts off and just hoped that shw will be fine and still remember me.

 

"I'll be going home now" I felt a hand on my shoulders and saw Eunjung.

 

"sure, take care." I smiled at her abd accompanied her outside.

 

"Amber is lucky to have you Krystal" she said to me while we were walking along the hallway.

 

"Thanks." I can't believe she's saying this to me.

 

"But always put your guards up, because if ever I see the slightest chance to get Amber back, I'll do it." Eunjung said before she went inside the cab.

 

"Krys" I saw Jessica waiting for me outside wgen I was meters away before Amber's room.

 

"Hey unnie, I just accompanied Eunjung."

 

"I want to talk about Yuri"

 

"oh, your seobang? why is there a lover's quarrel?" I was trying my best not to laugh while seeing Jessica's reaction to my words.

 

"Krys, I'm sorry if I didn't tell you earlier"

 

"It's okay. I'll still figure it out." I smirked at her.

 

"Thanks Krys, but I can still flirt Amber right?"

 

"Wait, first Amber's still recovering so forget whatever you're planning and second, you already havr Yuri" I raised an eyebrow at her but she used her aegyo at me. 

"Yuri said it's fine with her just as I know my limits." she smiled sweetly at me.

 

"Oh unnie just stop" I left her outside while tries to convince me.

 

I feel everything's going back to normal now.

 

 

P/S so how is the chapter guys? Amber's awake now but what do you think will happen next? :)) please wait for the next chapter!!! Thank you ^_^