The Kiss

The Princess' wish

CHAPTER 10

AMBER’S POV

I woke up at around 4:30 when I felt I hit something beside me. I turned to look and I saw Krystal sleeping beside me, I wondered if she fell or intentionally lie with me but I noticed she has no pillow only her hands that supports her head. Gently, I placed my arms under her head and pulled the blankets to cover her. She’s really beautiful even when she sleeps, I look at her for a while before going back to sleep. It was a Saturday morning and I planned to wake up late.

Krystal was not around when I opened my eyes, the blankets were scattered in her bed with her sleep wear loitering around. I carefully folded each blanket and comforter one by one and placed it on the side. Sometimes Krystal behaves like a kid.

I went down to see Donghae eating breakfast with Taeyon while Jessica and Yuri were busy making pasta.

“Where’s Krystal?” I asked Jessica who was busy heating the pan.

“She said she’ll be going outside for a while. Why? You miss her?” Jessica turned to me and aimed the spatula at my face.

I moved the spatula down and left them, they’re really weird. What the hell is wrong in finding someone who left without a word? What if something happens to her? She should’ve asked me to go with her. I really felt agitated with the thought of her just going out not telling me, now I’m worried about her.

I sat on the couch and opened the TV when I heard the knob clicked. I rushed to it and opened it seeing Krystal carrying two paper bags on her arms. It seemed so heavy for she arched her back backwards just to bring it in.

“What is wrong with you?” I raised my voice as I grabbed the bags from her.

“I- I just took the initiative to buy goods for the dish Jessica unnie is cooking.” She explained to me but I was so angry that I slammed the door with my feet. It made the others look at us, leaving their businesses.

“You should’ve told me! So I can help you.” I looked sternly at her. I was angry because she did not let me help her and I am worried so badly.

“You were asleep, I don’t want to wake you up.” She said to me in a poor voice.

“You don’t want to wake me up so you go by yourself and bring these things home? These are heavy and you obviously had a hard time to carry this home.”

“I’m sorry.” I could sense hurt in her voice but my emotions are still controlling me.

“You should have left me a sticky note or a text message so I can follow you and help you.” I was a bit calm by then when I placed the paper bags on the counter.

“What if something happened to you? Do you know what would it make me feel? I always try my best to protect you and I could never accept if something happens to you because I can’t protect you. I -“

I was not able to finish my long sermon when she kissed me on my lips. I heard Jessica and the others gasped for air in their disbelief, I also had my mind went blank but it sure did make me better.

She released me and ran back to our room while I stand still staring blankly.

“Oh – my – God” We were all brought back to our senses when Jessica spoke.

“I thought I was watching a drama.” Donghae said to me while walking slowly without putting his eyes of me.

I tried to collect my thoughts, myself and my soul whom I just thought just drifted away into space earlier. I took one step followed by another and I left them all to follow Krystal in our room. I saw her curled under the bed sheets when I opened the door.

“Krys” I called her but she did not move. I went closer and held her back under the blanket.

“Krys, I’m sorry. I was just worried about you.” Finally she moved and sat. She had her pillow covering her face.

“I’m sorry if I kissed you.” She said without removing the pillow from her face.

I held her hands and brought it down followed by the pillow until I was able to see her face.

“It’s not your fault, I shouted at you.” A tear fell from her eyes that made my heart melt.

“I just want you to know that I think I love you that you’re special and I do not want to let anything happen to you.” I held her cheeks with my both hands and moved her face near to mine.

“I promise I will never let you worry that much again.” She whispered.

I smiled at her and wiped her face while fixing her hair to the said.

“You’re the most beautiful girl for me” I took her hand and placed it in my chest for her to feel my heart.

“It beats only for you.” She smiled at me and hugged me she was crying again

“I like you ever since you gave Roumang to me but I fell in love with you when I got to know you better. Thank you Amber.” I pulled her back and looked straight into her eyes. I slowly leaned towards her and my lips met hers. 

 

P/S well it's a double update. I hope you guys like it. please comment below for your thoughts. Complications will come their way so let them enjoy happiness :D Good night guys!