Morning breakfast

The Princess' wish

CHAPTER 15

JESSICA’S POV

“You ready babe?” Yuri’s arms encircled my waist while burying her face on my neck.

I smiled at the sight of seeing us in that way, I just realized that Yuri is so sweet and understanding that she even agreed with my wish to still flirt Amber even we’re on a relationship. She even laughed at the idea for she knows I am a die-hard fan of the racer.

I turned to face her without removing her hands from my waist, I enveloped my hands on her neck and leaned to her for a kiss. We shared a deep one until we both felt hyped up in the situation. Yuri started caressing my back while my hands softly her hair. She slowly laid me down on the bed and moved her lips to my cheeks, going down to my neck with little pecks that became deeper and deeper until I already gave out a moan.

“You like it?” Yuri moved up and our eyes met, the way she looked at me was enticing and her breath lulls me more into her.

“Yes” I whispered my answer into her ears that made her smile.

We both stared at each other’s eyes before I she kissed me again, from my forehead, nose, cheeks and back to my lips. Nothing was heard inside our room except for our lips that were in a rhythm. I grabbed the bed sheets and shut my eyes tight. Her hands started to crawl under my shirt and landed on my stomach with her fingers making random circled on it. My grip loosened and I realized how my body moved to her fingers.

I felt the cool air touched my body when she lifted my shirt up, I took a peep with my right eye and I saw her staring at me.

“Is this your first time?” She asked me while kissing my lips.

“Y-Yeah” I answered.

“I’ll make it memorable then.”

She moved her lips back to my neck while completely lifting my shirt up to my chest, I can’t help but to moan when I felt her already kissing neck bone, I was getting extra nervous now especially when her hands were just inches away from the hook of my bra. I gasped for air when finally she unhooked it and I felt my upper half already exposed.

“Unnie?” We almost jumped to the ceiling when I heard Krystal’s voice calling for me.

Yuri threw a pillow on my body while she went out to meet Krystal outside. I heard them talking for some time and I followed them after fixing myself.

“Hey Krys, what is it?” I looked at her and then to Yuri awkwardly.

“Please tell Amber I just went out to buy something when she wakes up.” I saw her face was not as happy as she was before and it seems she just finished crying.

“Is there anything wrong with the both of you?”

“Nothing really. I should be going…” She turned around and walked briskly to the gate.

“Shall we go now also?” Yuri tapped my shoulders that made my face turn red.

“Sure.” I covered my face and followed her.

We remained silent in our trip to our office, Yuri was holding my hand while I just stared outside the windows of the car.

“It’s odd that the two of you don’t talk.” Donghae teased while looking at the rear view mirror. Eversince we transferred to Donghae and Amber’s house, He always offered us for a ride together with Taeyon since his office was just a block away from ours. Usually, me and Yuri were the ones who makes chaos inside with our constant singing and laughing but today was just… different.

“What happened, Yulsic?” Taeyon asked with her made nickname for the two of us.

“Nothing, is it bad to stay calm and peaceful sometimes?” Yuri smiled at her and gave her a wink.

“No, you just seem so awkward.” Taeyon turned her attention back to the road while giggling.

 

AMBER’S POV

                I woke up seeing Krystal not around with a sticky note posted on the lamp saying that she went out to buy something. I stared at the ceiling while waiting for her and thoughts about Eunjung came back running through my mind.

Why does she really need to follow me when I’m already living at peace? I asked myself while remembering the scene when she gave me back the ring I gave her.

                Eunjung was my first love, the first woman whom I offered everything for the championships, trophies, fame and life. But everything were shattered when she left me, when she chose someone rather than me. And now that Krystal was slowly teaching me to believe in forever again, when she was starting to make me hope that we’ll stay together until we die, She comes back and started trying to ruin everything Krystal and I put up together.

                I know Krystal is as confused as I am, I just really don’t know what to do with Eunjung on the scene. I know I have already moved on, but I know having an Ex in a relationship might cause issues.

                “How’s my Amber?” my thoughts were cut off when Krystal entered our room. She was smiling and holding a cup of milk tea in her hands.

                “I bought you you’re favorite.” She handed me the cup while I immediately took a sip and smiled until it reached my ears.

                “What is this for Krys?” I asked.

                “I know you’re tensed with the things that happened these days so I thought that would make you feel better.”

                “You really are the best.” I kissed her and we both shared the cup of milk tea together.

 

================================================================================

P/S I hope you like this chapter hehe Please tell me anything that I need to improve Thank you! :D