They Think we're a couple

The Princess' wish

Hey guys! Thank you for subscribing and commenting :) Please continue to comment for me to improve my work and for suggestions... f(x) jjang! 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

CHAPTER 4

AMBER’S POV

I woke up at around 4 am to be ready enough for my official first day at school, I’ll be meeting Krystal later at 6 and I need to be in my best shape. After taking a bath and wearing my uniform. I went down to the kitchen to make some French toast, juice and eggs.  I saw a note on the refrigerator stated.

“Buddy, I’ll be coming home late. Manager Kim called and he said that they will be taking your princess for your personal car will be coming today.”

Personal Car? I didn’t remember ordering a car from anyone. I looked up on the key tray and saw that princess’ keys are gone. Dong hyung probably took it together with him when he went out. Now all what’s left is Sejun, a MV Agusta F4 motorcycle, the prize I won for winning the 2nd junior league championships in LA. I didn’t plan to ride him all the time for I consider him a treasure but today, I think he’ll be with me when I go to see Krystal.

At exactly 5:30am I already went out and packed another helmet for Krystal. Hopping on Sejun, I started and engines and drove off. It’s been awhile since I rode a motorcycle, I never tried joining motor racing championships because a single mistake can cause you permanent disablility maybe just stick to my princess who always wins.

I saw a girl in uniform riding a swing when I arrive it’s still 10 minutes before 6 but she’s here already. I covered her eyes to surprise her.

KRYSTAL’S POV

I woke up at exactly 3am and I couldn’t get back to sleep, I opened the lights and took Roumang from the shelf. I looked at him and reminisced the day amber gave it to me. It was that day when I saw someone amidst all the fame can still put up a genuine smile.

I heard the door opened and come my sister Jessica who was scratching her head, maybe she was awaken by the noise I made when I opened the lights.

“What’s up with waking up so early?” She asked me while she tucked herself under my bedsheets.

“I am meeting a friend at the park this 6 am, I woke up earlier than what I’ve planned”

“Who’s that friend? You never wake up this early for someone even me.” Her eyes narrowed.

“It’s… It’s Amber”

“What?!” I felt the other house was also awakened by my sister’s voice. Her eyes widened and her jaw dropped.

“Wait... How come you’re meeting with Amber?”

“Um… She’s actually my classmate”

She was dumbfounded by what I said and it took her a while to process all the facts given to her

“Why are you meeting with her?” Finally she spoke.

“She’s asking for help. Yesterday students gathered around her that it made it hard for her to breathe that’s why she’s asking for my help to go to school with her earlier than the usual.”

“You’re really one hell of a lucky girl.”

AMBER’S POV

“I know it’s you Amber” she said in a sweet tone as I removed my hands from her eyes.

“You’re early” I said and took the swing beside her.

“I woke up around 3am for no apparent reason. Where’s your car anyway?” she asked while searching the area for my princess.

“My manager took it for Maintenance for the upcoming 2nd leg competition next month. But I brought Sejun with me” I said and pointed at the white motorcycle parked beside the post.

“I never ride a motorcycle before” She said to me worriedly.

“Don’t worry; I’ll not let you be in danger.” I winked at her before reaching out to help her stand. We walked towards Sejun and I handed her one helmet.

“Can I not use this?” Krystal asked while handing me back the helmet.

“Why?”

“I may not see clearly” I took the helmet and clipped it on the side. I decided not to use mine also.

I mounted on the motorcycle followed by Krystal behind me, she wrapped her arms around my waist and placed her chin on my shoulders. I don’t know why but I felt so happy that I couldn’t focus myself on the road; I was driving around 60KpH when she whispered to slow down because it’s too fast.

Decelerating, I held the breaks and drove leisurely. I was enjoying my time even though we didn’t talk and it’s somewhat sad to arrive at school.

I parked Sejun near the guard’s house and we hurriedly entered the building. There were already some students loitering around the area and when they saw me thay asked for an autograph. I happily signed their notebooks and took a picture with them and went straight to our room. Krystal sat on the seat beside the window while I took the seat in front of her and to my surprise she transferred to the seat beside me.

“Thanks” I said to her smiling.

She smiled back and folded her arms on the desk with her chin on top. I supposed she wants to sleep that’s why I just stared outside the window.

 

KRYSTAL’S POV

The bell rang marking the start of classes, I didn’t realize I fell asleep. Stretching upright I saw amber looking at me smiling.

“Good Morning” she said in a cheerful tone. I answered back and the students rushed inside.

I felt the girls wanted to sit beside amber but unluckily, I was already there. I can feel their stares at me wanting to curse me. I shrugged those feeling off and place my attention at our professor who has a Taiwanese race.

“Good Morning class. I am Victoria. Your professor for this year” The Class responded in chorus and sat down. She motioned Amber to come in front to introduce her.

“I would like to introduce to you Amber Liu, a transferee student from Los Angeles, Award winning racer who just earned her 16th trophy days ago. “Amber politely bowed in front of them and went back to her chair. I just followed her with my eyes and I noticed those smiles from the girls in our room.

“Where are we going to eat?” Amber asked me when the bell rang.

“There’s a cafeteria downstairs and a café on the roof deck”

“Let’s go to the Café” We stood and was about to leave the room when a group of girls blocked our way.

“Hi, Krystal. Maybe you want to introduce us to your friend.” Yuri, the group’s leader demanded

“Oh,Amber this is Yuri and her friends hyoyeon, Taeyeon, and Sunny.” They waved playfully at Amber who just smiled at them and surprisingly held my hand and dragged me upstairs.

“I’m sorry. I’m just so hungry that I need to eat as soon as possible.”  She hurriedly went two-seater table and looked over the menu, she was mumbling the foods offered and I find it amusing.

“So what do you want Krystal?” She turned to me when she placed the booklet down was just staring at her since we sat and haven’t decided yet.

“uh.. I don’t know. Wait” I looked at the menu and decided to pick the first food I see.

“Sausage & Egg toast and Iced Tea for me” I said finally.

“Copy” she went to the counter and ordered our food. I was looking outside when I saw Suho arriving.

Suho was my former suitor; He courted me for almost 2 years but gave up when I never showed interest on him. He is kind and caring but I never felt any attraction for him like the way I felt for Amber. He waved at me and I smiled back He was with her girlfriend at that time.

“You know him?” amber asked me as she placed our food on the table.

“Y-Yeah. Let’s eat” I realized amber eats a lot for she ordered pasta, cake and coffee. Then went back to order French toasts.

“Want some? You keep this for later. You might get hungry” She handed me one. I gladly accepted it trying not to blush.

While going back to our room, she suddenly placed her arms around my shoulders which made a fuss around the classroom.

“Is she amber’s girlfriend?” I heard on girl asked to the person beside her.

“They’re thinking we’re a couple” I whispered to Amber.

“Let them, atleast they’ll leave us alone now” She brought me closer to her, I just held my hands in front and walked together with her to the room.