What happened?

The Princess' wish

Chapter 21

Amber's POV

 

I felt like I just came from a hundred mile walk when I woke up again, I remeber I was sleeping in my father's lap before I fell back into a deep sleep and now I hear a voice calling.me, the voice I always hear while I was walking in that beautiful place, the voice who I followed until I find my parents.

 

"Welcome back Amber" It was Krystal, the woman I love but why is she crying? I can't understand what's happening. I can't even move, I want to hold her but I can't speak. 

 

"I'll go call unnie." she said to someone on her right. When I looked at them I saw Eunjung and Ailee who was also crying but with smiles on their faces.

 

"I'm happy you're back Am" Eunjung said to me while wiping the tears from her face.

 

Why are they crying? what happened to me? Questions started bugging in my head. I satisfied myself in lying down for I can't move a single muscle except for my eyes and fingers.

 

Krystal came back and immediately approached me with a big smile, she touched my face and kissed me on my cheek.

 

"Krystal" I called for her name in my mind. I really missed her.

 

The door opened and I saw a doctor together with a nurse came in. They checked my eyes and spoke. 

 

"She's stable now, I'll come back later." They left and then I finally realized that I am in the hospital but another question is why.

 

I stayed awake for a while until I saw Donghae, Jessica, Yuri and my co-racers came in, they were really happy and even bought fruits and foods.

 

"How's my lil bro?" He smirked at me. 

 

"Do you really think I'm okay? You should be joking me" I stared at him thinking that he might get what I'm saying in my head. 

 

"Amber baby!" oops, Jessica's here and Yuri too, but they seem to be quite closer with their glances at each other, Am I out for month? I seem to miss a lot of happenings.

 

We'll just wait for a day or four before removing the oxygen in to make sure she's stable." I heard the doctor spoke at them befor leaving again. 

I felt my eyes getting heavy again, they were still talking and laughing but I felt I would like to sleep again. I took a last look at Krystal before I closed my eyes to sleep.

 

THIRD PERSON POV

 

"How's the kid?" In an unkwon place there were 2 men wearing suits speaking. One was holding briefcase while the other was holding a helmet.

 

"She lived, but I doubt she could get back on the track"

 

"I thought you altered that car well enough that she'll be dead, we're on trouble fool"

 

"They can never find out who am I and I can easily kill that kid if I wanted to."

 

"Find, just make sure we're safe and you'll win the nationals, remember that you family's at stake stupid."

 

"Yes sir" The one with the helmet bowed down low while the elder one passed by him.

 

DONGHAE'S POV

 

"still awake krys?" I just came from the police bringing with me the updates on Amber's accident when I entered Amber's room. I saw Krystal reading a book beside Amber. 

 

"Yeah, I can't sleep well and besides its saturday tomorrow so I could sleep late right, oppa?" she smiled at me.

 

"I have the updates for Amber's accident."

 

"What is it?" she closed the book and paid attention.

 

"They placed a chip in her engines that locks.the steering wheel when it reaches the 250kph speed mark."

 

"do they have the names of the possible suspects?"

 

"Yes they do but they don't want to disclose it yet."

 

Krystal looked at the floor for awhile then to Amber.

 

"News about her accident is still on the media, there were reporters around the campus earlier and they were asking Eunjung about her"

 

"Eunjung and Amber was a famous couple back then, they helped each other gain popularity and the press loves them because they were cheerful to them and to the fans. But I like you more than Eunjung to be honest."

 

"Really?" I saw her face turned red. 

 

"Yeah, I can really see how you love Am and I find it very sincere. Am is not as strong as what she appears to be, she's fragile and weak. She only looks strong.because of the people she loves."

 

"Thank you"

 

"Just please don't do what Eunjung did to her. I don't want to see her so down like before."

 

"Of course, oppa."

 

We smiled at each other and another day ended.

 

P/S Thanks for the comments and subscriptions guys, I was actually planning that Amber will have an amnesia but since you don't want it to happen I changed the flow of the story. Please wait for my next chapters! :)))