Changes

The Princess' wish

CHAPTER 22

AMBER'S POV

 

After another 3 days of being a frozen kid, I was finally been able to move almost every part of my body but the pain still tortures my head, legs and sides. They already removed the oxygen tube from my mouth. 

 

"How are you Amber? Does it still hurt?" Krystal asked me after the nurses went out.

 

"Y-yeah" I smiled at her. Krystal stayed at the hospital almost everyday. She sleeps on the sofabed at the corner and goes home just to do the laundry and bring new clothes.

 

"I want to sit" I said to her while.I motined.to raise the the.bed.

 

"Are you sure?" she held my arms worriedly. I nodded at het and she held my back to assist me.

 

I was not even raising my body for an inch when I felt the pain on my side that made me lie back on the bed.

 

"It's okay Am, You should rest more." I looked away from her in my dismay and turned my attention to the dextrose beside me. 

 

"The 2nd leg of the National Championships will start next week" I felt more pissed.off when I heard about the news, when I realized that I can't compete for a year or so until I fully get healed I really hated the world for my situation.

 

"Will you turn that thing off?" I said to Krystal angrily that surprised her somehow, I never shouted at her like this before but now I always feel angry to anybody easily. 

 

She stared at me for a while before moving to turn the TV off, I did not look at her when she came back, instead I closed my eyes.and breathe slowly. I should'jve done that to Krystal but since I woke up i suddenly felt cold towards her, I feel like I don't want her around.

 

KRYSTAL'S POV 

 

When Amber shouted at me I felt like I was about to cry, she never did that to me before and recently she became cold, she doesn't want to look at me or hold me, she turns her attention somewhere when I talk to her and now she's shouting at me. 

 

"Maybe it's just because of her accident Krys." Luna said to me while we were having lunch at our school, I shared to her all my sadness and she.never lefty side.

 

"I just really hope so, she's very irritable lately"

 

"Just be with her always okay?" Luna patted my back and gave a thumbs up sign.

 

"Hey Krystal" I heard the familiar low voice behind me and saw Kris when I looked back. 

 

"oh, Kris. What brought you here?" I asked him as he took a seat infront of us. 

 

"It's about Amber, I know everyone is worried about her attitude lately especially you." 

 

"Yeah, she's always angry at me."

 

"When her father died she also acted like that, she hated everyone including herself. She stayed long at night mad driving and she never talkked to anyone except for Eunjung..." He paused for a while and looked at me in the eyes, I know he's heading somewhere.

 

"I just want you to know that Eunjung knows everything about Amber and I absolutely don't want Eunjung for my bestfriend." he continued seriously. 

 

"I know Amber is not like that, she promised me." 

 

"I know too, but I want to make sure." he stood and walked beside me. 

 

"Please also tell her that I'll beat Minhyuk for her" He said and left.

 

When I went back to the hospital I saw Amber playing with her Ipad, she surprisingly smiled at me and put the gadget down.

 

"I'm sorry" she said to me when I sat beside her. 

 

"Sorry for what?"

 

"For treating you bad, it's just that I feel useless in this way"

 

"Hey, You're not paralyzed and you're memory is fine." I smiled at her. 

 

"But look at me, I look like a mummy with these casts." We laughed together and talked.

 

Her head and sides ache when she's llaughing.but I can see that she's enjoying it. Jessica and Yuri came after an hour and my sister obviously tried to flirt my boyfriend again.

 

"Yuri unnie, is it okay for your girlfriend to do this to me?" Amber said when Jessica tried kissing her on the cheeks, Jessica paused and looked at Yuri who was also surprised.

"How did you know about that?" Jessica asked Amber. 

 

"Actually almost everybody knows about your affair, I actually did not thougjt that you were trying hide your relationship from us." 

 

"We act normal right?" 

 

"You space out in your own world when you're together... that's not normal." Amber said that.made the both of us laugh. I saw Jessica's face reddenned so as Yuri. 

 

"Now I could not flirt Amber" Jessica pouted. 

 

 

P/S I know this chapter is a fail so I'm really sorry. I lost my guide so I need to put back my ideas together. I'll make a better chapter I promise. Thank you guys!!