Couple?

The Princess' wish

CHAPTER 7

AMBER’S POV

I drove them to one of the famous malls in the district, I was still getting used to the new car given to me by my promoters though I really miss my princess.

Krystal and Jessica held me in my both arms and I find it quite hard to move especially when I took a basket for their things. I expected it would be hours of shopping since they are girls and they would look around the area before choosing what they want. I took a seat at one of the benches beside an array of clothes when I heard someone call my name.

“Amber?” I looked up and saw my brother Donghae with two girls beside him.

“Hey Dong-hyung, what took you here?” I asked as I look at the girls with him

“Shopping. These are my friends Yuri and Taeyon. I’m with them because their apartment was caught up in a fire and they have no place to stay. So I offered them to stay with us for a while.”

“Oh no” I face palmed.

“Why?”

“Amber!!” two girls came rushing towards me holding paper bags.

“So… I think the champ’s on a date again.” Donghae said as he turned to greet the girls.

“I’m Donghae, the brother of amber” He said and raised his hand for a shake.

“I’m Jessica and this is my sister Krystal” Jessica and Krystal accepted the greeting with a smile.

“They’re going to stay with us also hyung. Their apartment was also burnt down” I stood and placed a hand on my brother’s shoulders.

“Man, are there still available rooms?”

“I think the only ones left is the one on the ground floor.”

“Girls, meet Krystal and Jessica. They’ll be also staying with us courtesy of my buddy here.” Donghae turned to them.

“Yuri?” Jessica approached the girl and held her cheeks.

“Jess! It’s you!” The two swung their arms and happiness.

“Why are you staying with Donghae?” Jessica asked.

“Our apartment was burnt down. I just transferred there a day ago. They said it started from the other apartment beside us and you?”

“Same thing, I’m sorry for what happened.”

“So let’s go back now?” I said to halt those tears from their eyes from falling.

“I’ll be going with Yuri for a while” Jessica looked at me and smiled.

“I’ll be going with Taeyon” Donghae followed.

“So that means we’ll be together.” I looked at Krystal.

 

JESSICA’S POV

I decided to go with Yuri for I felt Krystal wanted some time with Amber. Though I like Amber, I also want to see my sister happy with the first person whom she placed efforts for. Krystal was not the kind of girl who puts effort into things she doesn’t want. She’s quiet and timid and most people see her as someone who is not easy to get along with. She doesn’t have many friends for she always go directly at home after school. I want her to feel happy, I want her to experience how to live and love.

“After you left the office, I received a call that the fire at your apartment already spread to ours” Yuri initiated the conversation.

“I didn’t see you at the site earlier.” I asked her.

“I was on the corner of the streets and I the huge number of people blocked my way so I haven’t got the chance get near to my burning house. “

“We’ve lost everything” Tears were starting to form in my eyes when Yuri wrapped her arms around my shoulders. I leaned to her as she comforted me.

KRYSTAL’S POV

“Amber! This looks good on you” I pointed a blue shoes at the counter.

“Hey, It’s you who need something to wear not me.” She answered as she placed the shoe back.

“Then I’ll buy one also, it says here that this is a couple shoe. So that means this has a girly counterpart.” I looked around the display and saw the pink partner of the shoe I wanted for amber.

“I’ll buy this myself, these only costs 30 dollars. Please?” I tugged her shirt to give up to my pleading.

“Okay, Okay. We’ll take this.” She smiled at me as she took me to a bench.

“I think this is enough Amber.” I said to her when she insisted on completing 7-day outfits.

“We only have your house wear, under garments, and some casual wear. We still have to get your personal stuff.”

“This is costing you too much. I don’t know ho to repay –“She placed her finger on my lips to silence me down.

“Look, I’m doing this because I want to. If you want to know how, then just be with me when I race. I want you near me.” She smiled at me before taking my hand.

I know I’m falling for her, her moves, gestures, kindness, smile and the way she treats me makes me fall in love for her more. I’m afraid of what may happen between us but I am willing to risk everything just to be with her. I just don’t know if she feels the same way.

Amber was still holding my hand when we met up with her brother and my sister. Jessica glared at me when she us walking while Holding each other’s hands. I just winked at her and moved closer to Amber.

“Hey champ, you already have a girlfriend?” Donghae naughtily looked at me.

“Shut up hyung.” I saw her smiling shyly but she did not take her hand away from me.

Amber prevented me from carrying my stuff when we’re heading towards the restaurant to eat. She takes care of me so much that Jessica suspected something was between us.

“You’re really sure she didn’t ask you to be her girlfriend?” Jessica whispered in my ears while we were walking.

“No unnie, we’re just friends.”

“Friends? She’s holding your hands, she’s carrying your things and she’s the one paying for you. Is that what you call friends?”

“Unnie…”

“Just let me be the first person to know when you’re officially together. But don’t expect I will stop flirting her.”

 

P/S thank you guys for your subscriptions and comment. please continue to read my story and I hope everyone will have a good day. Next update will be on 10pm later. :)