Page Seventeen

Ending Page
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hihi! Sorry for the lateness of this chapter but please enjoy!

 

“Good morning Kris Oppa!” Krystal called in her cutesy voice. Kris turned around him to see Krystal running towards him then clinging onto his arm.

“Good morning your highness.” he replied awkwardly.

 

“Yah! No need to be so formal! Just call me Krystal!” she whined, rubbing her face on his shoulder like a kitten purring at it’s master.

“No, really, princess. Please act your part.” he insisted, peeling her off of his arm. Krystal frowned at him but that only made him wheel further away from her to sit at the other end of the dining table. Not watching where he was going, he accidentally bumped into Amber who dropped her glass of milk, causing it to shatter all over the floor in front of her while she was walking over to her seat.

“Sorry!” Kris shouted, turning his wheelchair around to face Amber.

“It’s alright. Don’t worry about it.” Amber smiled, crouching down to pick up the pieces. Kris bent over along with her to help her clean up when she accidentally cut her own finger from the sharp glass.

“Are you okay?” Kris asked worriedly, clutching her hand to examine the wound.

“I’m fine Kris. Don’t worry about it.” Amber smiled. Suddenly, there was a startling smash on the table, causing all the plates and utensils to do a little hop. Everyone’s attention was averted over to Key who glared at Kris menacingly. Gripping his fists until his knuckles turned white, he marched out of the room. Worried, Amber quickly disposed the glass and went over to check on Key, ignoring the stinging pain on her finger. Kris watched as she left him and gripped his own fists.

“Curse you Kibum.” Kris growled quietly under his breath.

“Kris Oppa!” Krystal called, startling Kris from his thoughts.

“Wahh! Krystal!” he shouted in shock.

~

“Key! Key!” Amber shouted after him. Key gripped his hands on the edge of the ship, digging his nails into the hardwood.

“Key!” Amber called again. “What’s going on? I’ve never seen you like this.” But Key chose to ignore her. He gritted his teeth, and breathed heavily, trying to calm himself down.

“Hey…” Amber called softly. “Key, look at me.” she told him, turning his head to face her. “What’s wrong?” Key stared deep into her eyes. Amber could see the fury leave his eyes and slowly softening as his breaths slowed and steadied. She let her arms drop from his face, knowing that Key has finally calmed but then Key lifted his own to caress her cheek with his backhand.

“Please don’t leave me, Amber.” Key mumbled softly.

“Hey…” Amber called, holding his caressing hand softly. “I’m not going anywhere.” she smiled. Key returned the smiled and took her hand with the little cut on her finger.

“Does it hurt?” he asked softly.

“Not anymore.” Amber shook her head with a smile. Key showed him teeth and caressed her hands softly.

“Hey guys! Come back in for breakfast!” one of the crew members called.

“Coming!” Amber replied.

“Let’s go.” Key smiled at her.

~

“There.” Amber pointed to the vast land that they were quickly approaching. Victoria looked over her shoulder and eyed the span of land.

“Are you positive?” Victoria asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter