Page Fourteen

Ending Page
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: OMFG! I'm SO Sorry! I totally forgot to post this on Saturday instead! Anyways, here I am, posting the 14th chapter now. *shame. So much shame*

The woman nodded in response as the man made a sharp 90 degrees turn like a soldier in the army and presented them to her.

“Are you two hurt?” she asked. Amber looked up and their eyes locked, both giving each other a shocked reaction.

“Sis?” Amber mumbled.

“Amber…” she replied softly. She had tears in her eyes and joy in her voice. Immediately, she pounced on her and embraced warmly.

“Vic… You still have a bad habit of not allowing you sisters to breathe.” Amber managed, trying to talk from her sister squeezing her lungs. Soon, she let go and Amber could breathe again.

“Sorry.” she replied shyly.

“Ahem,” Amber cleared and sat up straight, trying to act all proper like any princess would’ve “Queen Victoria, as Seongnam’s royal heir to the throne, you shouldn’t act so recklessly.”

“Yeah, yeah.” Victoria smiled. Victoria turned around and looked at the man who is still standing at attention.

“Leave us.” she ordered. Saluting, the man made a sharp 90 degrees turn and left the area.

“How are you Key?” Victoria asked, peering over Amber’s shoulder and finally recognizing that face that she had learned to forgive after two years.

“Great, your majesty.” he huffed shyly, scratching his head.

“Good.” she replied with a warm smile. “You’re not bullying my sister are you? Because if I found out that you are-” she held her fist up in front of Key very threateningly which made him start to panic a little.

“Vic! Vic, Vic, Vic.” Amber shouted in panic, immediately taking her sisters hand carefully away from Key’s terrified face.

“Look! I’m in one piece. I’m happy. I have a loving fiance and I’m perfectly fine. No need to start the anger phase.” Amber warned.

“So you remember everything?!” Key asked in shocking glee. Amber nodded shyly.

“HOORAY!” he shouted, embracing Amber tightly. Amber patted his back slowly but she was only able to do it through wailing her hands back and forth by the wrist because Key’s arms has been tied around her and even her arms are now powerless.

“Key… Not only can I not breathe but my arms are going numb.” Amber told him with whatever breath she was able to manage. Immediately, he pushed back to examine her.

“Oh my god. I’m so sorry. Are you hurt in any way?” he asked frantically, glancing at Amber to make sure she’s okay.

“I’m fine Key.” Amber giggled.

Victoria then cut them off of their loving moment in shock. “Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. Amber, what did he mean by ‘remember’?” then she turned over to Key asking, “What do you mean by ‘remember’?”

“What do you mean by ‘remember’?” Kris asked as he approached them on crutches. His leg has been treated but his face was still pale for he needed rest to regain his energy. He was sweating constantly as he felt the need to reunite with Amber as soon as he was treated.

“Sir. You need to be back in there resting.” a nurse called as she went running out after him.

“Kris. Listen to her. You need a lot of rest.” Amber told him worriedly, rushing over to his side. On the verge of fainting once again, Amber kept him in balance. Carefully examining his face, she brushed off some sweat from his forehead with the towel she was given. Barely able to adjust his vision to focus properly, he looked into Amber’s eyes and grabbed her wrist with the energy he had left, causing one of the crutches to crash to the ground. Amber wore a confused and shocked reaction that he suddenly grabbed her like that.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter