Matching Soulmate Markings

A Wontaek Collection

"Wonshik, get your shirt on," a redhead demands, staring at him. Wonshik laughs deeply, fixing his white hair. He walks to his shared room. He stands in front of the mirror, and exhales. He rubs the faint outline of something. Gentle curves to a single point, and one round dot in the center. He pulls out a random shirt from his closet, and pulls it over his body. The door opens, and Wonshik turns to his long-haired friend.
"Hello Taekwoon," Wonshik greets, staring at the wet hair stick to his bare chest.
"I forgot clothing," Taekwoon confesses, holding the towel around his body close.
"Right," Wonshik whispers, shifting away from the closet doors. He sinks to his bed, and starts loading up his computer. His hears the soft drop of the towel, and the movement of Taekwoon's feet as he steps into boxers. Wonshik loads his music program, and turns back to Taekwoon standing topless over him.
"Dry my hair?" He asks, and Wonshik nods slowly. He sifts the computer away, as Taekwoon sits in front of him. Wonshik takes the dampened white towel, and starts pulling his elder's long, black hair. He rubs his hands, slowly drying the hair.
They sit like that for a few minutes, until Wonshik pulls away.
"The towel is too wet," Wonshik states, and Taekwoon nods. He stands slowly, and walks to his closet again. He pulls out a red oversized sweater, and turns to Wonshik. Wonshik sees the dark pointed mark with a circular shape in the middle.
"What are you looking at?" Taekwoon snaps at Wonshik.
"The mark," he whispers, rising and walking to him. Taekwoon pales, before flushing red.
"I've always had that," Taekwoon confesses.
"Can I see it?" Wonshik whispers, and Taekwoon slowly nods. His red sweater is pulled off, and Wonshik stares at it. He reaches his fingers up, and brushes his fingers across the mark. Taekwoon flinches from his cold digits. Wonshik feels warm over his own strange marking. He reaches back, and peals off his own shirt. Taekwoon's eyes widen at the dark lines. He reaches out, and caresses Wonshik's. He soon feels the same heat, as Wonshik.
"Are you getting warm, too?" Wonshik asks, panting slightly. Taekwoon nods, pull his black hair back into a ponytail. Wonshik runs his fingers over the mark again, causing Taekwoon to mirror him. The darker parts darken even more to a black.
"Woah," Wonshik utters, pulling away. They stares at each other's markings. They cool down, the blackness remaining.
"What just happened?" Taekwoon questions, quickly grabbing his sweater. He pulls it over his chest, as Wonshik shrugs.
"I don't know," Wonshik confesses. Taekwoon coughs awkwardly, and starts to leave the room. Wonshik moves, pulling Taekwoon's hand back. He cups his elder's neck, and pulls them close. Their lips touch feverishly, exciting more from them both. Wonshik pulls away, leaving Taekwoon dazed.
"Sorry. I don't know what come over me," Wonshik whispers. The elder laughs lightly, and pecks Wonshik forehead.
"Let's do that again later, alright?" Taekwoon whispers, causing his younger to nod rapidly. He walks out of the room, with Wonshik starting to follow.
He manages to take one step out before, "KIM WONSHIK, I TOLD YOU TO PUT A SHIRT ON!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: 542~ Not to bad. I've started rewrite a fic. Oh my stress. (-<) <3 ^_^