Welcome to my Mansion

Noona Take Care of us!

"Sure!, I'll take them in,but you can't have the location of the place." You propositioned.

"Wha? Then how are we supposed to transport them to their events?" He defended.

"I'll handle that too, I'll make sure that they won't miss a single event." you said confidently. You looked at the boys."You're all fine with that arrangement right?"

They all looked hesitant. "I REALLY don't want to live in THAT apartment." RIcky whispered again to the others. You gave them a fierce glare.

"Right?!" you repeated.

"Y-Yes!" They all said almost completely in unison. I'm starting to get better at threatening :P

"FIne!, I'll call the producers." Mr. Park gave in. You grinned triumphantly and made a mental fist pump. The boys behind you smiled wildly and made real-life fist pumps. They all seemed pretty happy despite that they were probably thinking that they were all going to live in that crappy apartment.

------------------------------

You left the building skipping happily. "YEEESS!!!" You screamed just as you burst out the building's exist. You jumped in the air and made an unconsciously weird dance. "woohoo!!" 

The boys burst out in laughter. Niel was the most hysterical. They haven't seen you like this before. Hearing their very amused laughs, you snapped out of your weird dance, embarrassed.

You punched Niel in the shoulder. "Ow, hahahaha" He whined apparently still pretty hysterical.

L.Joe ruffled your hair. "Seeing you this happy everyday makes up for living in that cramped apartment of yours." 

Aaaw!. he can be sweet too huh? 

They all seemed to agree with L.Joe's statement because they were smiling at you sincerely. Except for Ricky who was pouting with his arms crossed.

"Nothing will make up for it!" RIcky retorted. You ignored his comment and just giggled, you were too happy to care. Just it up Ricky xD.

"Shut up Ricky. We all know that deep inside your kind of happy for noona."  Niel said. Ricky stayed silent. "Even just a little bit?" Niel added teasing Ricky.

"Hmph! whatever. But I'm not living in that apartment." 

You made a normal smirk, not the evil one.  "You can just stay on the street then." You said teasingly. Ricky's eyes widened, Wha?! his eyes started to water a bit. "Y-you can't be serious right?" he said nervously

Seeing Ricky's face made you giggle with evil glee "Gosh can't you take a joke?". The rest of teentop burst out in laughter

"Anyways, who said we were living in that apartment." you said cheekily. 

"Huh?" they all said.

-----------------------------------------

You arrived in your mansion. It was already dusk.

Ahh..it's been so long since I lived here. I've forgotten how huge it is.

Teentop's eyes bulged in disbelief. "Wait, we're not breaking and entering are we?" Chunji asked nervously "C-Cus I don't know If i'll be able to take that." You chuckled and bonked Chunji lightly on the head.

"No pabo! haha this is what you could call, um..my spare house." 

They all looked at you in disbelief, probably thinking you were crazy. "Come on noona." C.A.P reasoned with a smile. "Honestly, you don't have to lie, as we said before we're willing to live in your apartment, well except for Ricky, but he'll it up eventually."

"No, i wont." Ricky remarked. "Hm..breaking and entering in this place wouldn't be such a bad idea." he mischievously added, his imaginary beard.

You rolled your eyes. Ugh!, these guys are stubborn. To prove to them, you got your key of the house. Well it actually looked more like a remote than a key, and clicked the button that made the lights of the house all turn on.

When the house lit up, it looked even more beautiful. Your mansion was modern and was very open, the lights revealed the interior of the house. Nobody was there. You clicked another button that made the front door open automatically.

The boys stared at the lit house in amazement, then over to you. You waved at them the remote to prove that you owned it.

"Told ya I owned it."

---------------------

You all sat on the floor of your big white-tiled living room. You sat on the floor because if you sat at the chairs, you wouldn't be able to hear each other because of the distance. You told them the reason you hid your real identity. They all seemed to understand and maybe even a bit impressed because you wanted to achieve success the hard yet honest way. But still, they couldn't take it in that easily. 

"Wow." Niel said, speechless, which was really something considering he has a mouth that of a shotgun when speaking. 

"So, is being filthy rich fun?" L.Joe awkwardly asked. You chuckled, "Not really, why else did you think that I gave up on it.?"  You explained. You looked around your huge mansion. "Though, it does have it perks."

"Yeahh! it sure does." Ricky agreed.

*Crash* What the-? you all looked towards the souce of the sound. You see Changjo in the kitchen, when he opened your refrigerator hordes of food fell on the ground. Different arrays of junk food and sodas. Chocolate, sweets and you think there was even a left-over cheesecake in there. Your fridge had so much food they were dying to overflow. Changjo made an embarrassed smile and did a peace sign.

"S-Sorry." he apologised.

You stood from the floor and came towards him to help him clean up the mess. "Nah, it's okay. They're probably all expired though." You took a whiff of your fridge. "Yeap. they're VERY expired." Well what do you expect? The foods been untouched for about 8 months.

The other boys came and followed you.

"Whoa! what a waste! If you had all this food all along you should've just stocked it in your apartment, or at least gave it to us." Niel said sadly, looking at the wasted food.

L.Joe crouched on the floor and grabbed a box of chocolates which were probably also expired. "Tsk. Mi rin noona, you're so cruel..what a lucky fridge." 

The boys rummaged through the food on the floor and the fridge looking for something edible. Finding no such luck. Changjo pouted, his eyes a bit teary. "Why!!?"

You chuckled. "You shouldn't laugh at things like this!" Changjo said passionately and sincerely. Whoa didn't know that Changjo was this passionate about food.

 

You and the others laughed at Changjo's sudden outburst.Niel patted you on the back. "The number one thing that you should know about Chanjo is Food is um. . precious to him." You all looked at Changjo shaking his head while looking at the wasted food. "apparently VERY precious." you said with a chuckle.

"Don't worry guys I can cook for all of you." You proudly said.

The boy's eyes shot at you. "Really?!" Changjo said passionately.

"Yep, I can make pizzas pastas, meat, frankly anything you'd like, even sushi." 

Their eyes widened even more. You could see the sparkle in your eyes.

"I can even make them for you within thirty minutes." You added.

They all loooked at each other with glee. "Noona! your amazing!" Changjo said with a sudden hug. "Yeah. I am." you chuckled.

You threw to them a couple of restaurant menus, one from and italian, fast food and Japanese restaurant and a phone. They looked at you, confused. 

"If you don't get it in thirty minutes it's free" you sarcastically said."Actually, I think I'm worse than C.A.P when it comes to cooking." You said while scratching your head and sticking out your tongue. "Hehe"

Hearing your confession, they burst out in laughter. You couldn't help but laugh too.

You grabbed the phone, about to dial and looked at them. "So. What shall I cook for you guys?" you asked jokingly.

 

 

-------------------

Hahaha! I think just ordering food is for the better. xD I mean, we can't have a third Kitchen explosion now can we?

 

 Niel's reaction seeing all the wasted food. Couldn't find on for Changjo, -.- sorry

{"WHY?"}

 

Sorry, couldn't help it. I just HAD to post this..xD

{"BANG!"}

 

 

 

{"Pick Me!"}

the muscles! @.@ ok C.A.P lol

UGH! guys I'm so sorry i reread the prev.chaps and I realized that I made alot of typos. I tried to correct some. Mostly cus I kept putting "I"instead of "you". Haha I get confused with the POV's sometimes cus in my other fanfics I use the 1st person POV. Oh. BTW checkout my other fics if u have the time..^^

--------------------------