Cliches

Noona Take Care of us!

You lay, face down in your bed. Still blushing because of C.A.P's randomly wierd confession. Your head was filled with wild thoughts. Still, you didn't have an answer to his question, with Chunji and all. And of course, your past had to do a lot with it. You didn't want to fall again, maybe you'll end up like last time, hurt and alone, and worst of all: betrayed. But you tried hard not to think about that.

 

"krrrrrrrrrrrrkk!" 

Your head started pounding because of the sudden sound your alarm clock rang. "Ugh, .i-It's MORNING??" You realize that you didn't sleep a wink. Thanks alot C.A.P -.-

Crap, breakfast. I forgot to order food for them. They're probably banging on the tables with their imaginary bibs on. Why am I doing this exactly? *sigh* 

You put your dishelved hair into an equally dishelved bun, and staggered sleepily towards the door. Suddenly a strange idea went through your mind. What If you ACTUALLY cook for them? You started to feel guilty about only feeding them store-bought stuff ever since they got here. But, nah, you'll probably end up paying for their stomach-ache medicine.

When you got out the door. You saw Chunji, cooking! he wore a pink lacey apron that's still so crisp because basically it's only for show because no one in the house can cook.

You could see him, deeply absorbed in cooking, furrowing his eyebrows. You didn't even care about the mess he made, because he seemed to be working so hard. Judging by the pile of failed eggs in the corner, you could see that he was just as ish a cook as the rest of his groupmates.

"Chunji?"

When he saw you, his eyes widened and he quickly took off the embarrassingly pink apron. "N-noona!" He said as he came towards you, but then knocked over a few pans. "Ah! s-sorry, I'll clean that up later." he said jumpily(sorry can't think of another word :P)

His clumsiness made you chuckle. "Haha, it's fine Chunji." You said while helping him pick up the pans. Then suddenly, the most cliched thing happened. Your hands met. The contact made your heart skip a beat. Even though it's such a cliche it still had all the cliched effects. "S-sorry" you stuttered. 

What am I doing? I shouldn't be making any contact with either Chunji or C.A.P before I have an answer to C.A.P's question.

You silently sit on one of the chairs, as Chunji prepared the rest of his meal. You were fiddling with a spoon, stuck deep in thought. When a clang of silverware snapped you out of it. In front of you was a smiling Chunji with a plate filled with things in an ideal breakfast. An omelette, french toast and bacon. 

"What's this?" You asked, surprised, you thought that he was only fixing food for himself because he was so sick of store-bought stuff. 

"For you." He said, beaming another shy smile smile. You couldn't help but also smile. GOD MI RIN, STOP IT! -.-

You dig in to the food, you tried REALLY hard to hide the fact that it was absolutely horrendous. It was soo salty and sour it made you hold back a twitch. You grab for a glass of water, and tried to drink as casually as you could.

"It's delicious."

Chunji's face scrunched up. "You're an awful liar noona." He grabbed a fork and ate a piece of omelette. His eye twitched and said the exact same words you had on your mind 

"It's absolutely horrendous." He said in between gulping down huge volumes of water. You laughed hysterically, "Hahhaha! Glad you noticed."

You stopped your laughter when you saw Chunji's fingers, filled with blisters which haven't even been bandaged. He noticed you looking at them and embarrassingly hid his hands behind his back.

"Em, .I slipped." he said. "A lot."

You grabbed his fingers and examined them, Then you pulled him by his wrists and pulled him towards your room. "Wait! i-it's really nothing!."

You grabbed your first aid kit and un-sticked band-aids and carefully wrapped them around Chunji's fingers. You tried hard not to be bothered by him obviously staring at you. Again, another cliche moment, but it made your insides go crazy. He looked at you endearingly without breaking his gaze. 

"Noona, I have a question."

"Wh-what?" You said, avoiding eye-contact.

"Do you still mean it?"

Yeah, do I? after C.A.P's confession, is Chunji still the one I'm crushing on?

"Mean what?" you pretended.

"I already told you noona, you're a bad liar. You know what I mean" he said, moving closer to you. He cupped your cheeks. You closed your eyes shut. When you opened them back again, he was still looking at you, moving closer. OHMAHGOSH!!! What is he doing? slap him away! You literally froze, your whole  body wouldn't listen to you. Move damn it!. But it wouldn't, you squeezed your eyes shut, bracing yourself. You felt Chunji only a few centimeters away from your face.Then, he let go of you.

You opened your eyes. "I'm, I'm sorry." He said, lowering his head. "I-shouldn't have done that." You could feel his voice quiver.

You gave a sigh of relief. "D-don't do that, you almost gave me a heart-attack."

" I-I wont." he said softly. Covering his face due to embarrassment

"I wont until you've figured-out your feelings for C.A.P-hyung." He said, regaining firmness in his voice and looking at you again. Your face was blushing like hell. It was like he could read your mind. 

"H-how did you know?" you said "That he liked me?"

"The same reason how I figured out I liked you. He looks at you the same way." He said with a smile. WHY? why am I in this situation? I can't choose between them >,<. They're making my life complicated. It would be easier if I just said that I absolutely had NO feelings for them. But that couldn't be farther from the truth.

"I-I can't! I-I cant choose! Like somebody else! I don't care!" You snapped. Oops, what did I just say? it's like I said that his feelings for me didn't matter. You looked towards him, expecting him to be furious, but he wasn't, Though he had a hurt look in his eyes, he didn't say anything. He made a forced smile. "That's why we'll give you time. To think." He said.

"W-we?"

"Yes, C.A.P also said something like that right? Though we didn't speak to each other, we made a silent deal. We both knew that we both like you. He probably thought that giving you the whole right to choose was better for you and our friendship, and that goes the same for me too"  He explained.

"I love you Hwang Mi rin, whether you're an hieress to a huge company or a stylist or anything!. I love everything about you. Ever since." He said bluntly, still keeping his eyes fixated on me. A complete polar-opposite to C.A.P's roundabout confession. But equally as confusing

You were melting. Your cheeks were red-hot and there were probably a thousand butterflies fluttering inside your stomach. A cliche confession. A cliche situation, but, but, you didn't have a cliched response at all.

"oh."

---------------------------------

gaaah! Mi rin! you are soooo stupid xD hahah hope the ending of the chapter wasn't too bad. Don't worry, Mi rin will redeam herself for that lame response . . lol she better! 

Sorry, can't give any GIF's cus I'm soo tired right now and sleepy hahah.