Nominated

Noona Take Care of us!

Oh. ..OH..OH!!! what kind of response was that???

The moment when you left Chunji in the kitchen after you've given him the most awful response to a very heartfelt confession was running through your head. You tossed and turned in your king-sized bed, which was actually very tiring because it was so big. 

You remembered the pained look in his eyes as you heartlessly walked away, leaving him hanging. But what could you have done? tell him right then and there that you didn't want to accept both of their feelings? that you'd rather be friends with both of them?

I didn't ask them to like me. I'm not selfish, right? . .RIGHT? auugh! -.- eottokee!!! (k don't know if that's the spelling lol)

Still, what you did was still awful. You should've given him a response that wasn't so well, ish. Even a simple "Thank you" would've sufficed. Not some indifferent "oh"

But you hated these kinds of problems, problems that threatening or punching couldn't solve. Problems that wouldn't be solved by even money. Like your parents not being there for you. Like Shin Yeon ni. . . .

Stop, don't think about him. You have to move on Mi rin.

A sudden bang on your door interrupted your thoughts. I-is that Chunji? is he finally angry at me? You go closer towards the door, formulating what to say to Chunji. Readying your "i'm sorry" speech. You cleared your throat as you reached for the door knob.

"WAKE UP!! OUR BREAKFAST!" 

Oh. . it's only Ricky =/

You opened the door and you saw Ricky there. Looking actually, sincerely cute? though he didn't pretend to act like it, he was. He had his usual crude behavior. But he was still staggering to his feet due to his drowsiness. You couldn't figure out wether his eyes were closed or not. He wore a sweater that was clearly too big on him. Whoa.. .what. the heck. are you thinking??? I dont know, for some reason even thinking that another guy is cute seems like cheating on C.A.P and Chunji. Wait!, none of them is even my boyfriend! why am I thinking like this? >,<

"You worthless noona, you can't even just ORDER breakfast." he said rudely, 

OK,. .maybe that whole cute thing was just a delusion. 

You were too tired and confused to fight him back, so you just gave an exhausted sigh. "Fine, what do you want." You said, going towards the phone. But then, you froze when you saw them. C.A.P and Chunji, on the same table as the other members. You tried hard to pretend nothing happened so that the other members wont find anything wierd.

You dial nervously on the phone. When Chunji, apparently behind you, whispered something to your ears.

"I forgive you." He said with a smile. Seriously, is Chunji some kind of phsycic?

"Who said there was something to be sorry about?" you said cheekily. THAT WAS SOO ARROGANT! why did I say that? I thought that I really WAS sorry. 

But to your surprise Chunji just laughed. "haha, sorry my mistake.", then he sat back down on the table

Gaaah! why does Chunji always make me jumble-up my words and make me say the wrong things? -.- But he always seems to understand.

---------------------------------

The chinese food you ordered finally arrived and you all sat down on the floor of the living room in a circle, just like in the truth or dare game. And it was a LOT. 

"I think we have enough food to last us a week" L.joe said. He was apparently serious.

"That's fine with me!" Changjo said as he mercilessly got 1 of each food and finished it all in a matter of seconds. Everybody laughed. Changjo looked at you, confused. "Oh, sorry."

"Who eats chinese food for breakfast?" Niel said. 

"Apparently the chinese." L.Joe sarcastically said. Niel shot him a glare and took one of LJoe's dumplings "Heeey! I was going to eat that." L.Joe whined.

" for you." Niel said sticking out his tongue.

"Noona, aaaa~" Niel said while he tried to feed you the dumpling. At the corner of your eye, you could see Chunji and C.A.P, they were looking at both of you, but they weren't jelous, they were even laughing. They even talked with each other casually. It was like, before, before all of the sudden confessions.

thank god =)

Instead of biting the dumpling. You picked it out of Niel's chopsticks first, then ate it. "Yummy, . .thanks!" 

Niel pouted. "That's no fun."

L.Joe laughed at Niel's failed attempt and ruffled his hair. "Tsk Niel, what noona wants is a MAN!" He said, jokingly flexing his almost existent muscles. You couldn't help but chuckle at his dorkiness.

"Where?!" You said jokingly, putting your hand obove your eyes, pretending to look around. Everyone laughed.

Seeing this atmosphere made you realize how high-strung you were. Instead of fighting to suppress your feelings, maybe you should just go with the course of it all. Maybe you WILL be able to choose between C.A.P or Chunji. You decided to trust yourself and use the time that C.A.P and Chunji had given you to think.

Suddenly, C.A.P's phone rang.

"Oh, excuse me." he said as he stood up and distanced himself a bit.

As he was having the conversation, his eyes twinkled then he beamed at you with a smile and gave you a thumbs up.

o,0 what was that all about?

When he finished he suddenly yelled out. "Noona! Congrats!" He then scurried back into the circle.

"O-on what?"

"You've been nominated for the best stylist of the year!." He enthusiastically said.

You stared at him, motionless. You couldn't take in his words.

"We're invited to the party tomorrow!" He added.

Then, slowly but surely, the words were registering in your mind.

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!" You let out a huge scream as you squirmed due to happiness. It must've been pretty sharp because it was enough to make them all wince and cover their ears. Once you've recomposed yourself, you cleared your throat. A bit embarrassed by the outburst.

" I am so happy"

They chuckled "We can see that." they said in unison.

----------------------------------

weee! 11th chappie! finally, i've been able to update. But i'm afraid that i wont be able to update much this week cus i have exams. .T,T grr. hope you guys understand   =)