I'll Protect You

Noona Take Care of us!

 

 

You hoped so much, that it was Ricky, Chunji, Cap, Niel and Changjo that was at the other side of the door, or even the police.

 

But your heart sank as the dread-locked man come sliding in the room. He grinned at you both. You saw Ljoe's eyes fueled with anger, which was probably heightened by your story. 

 

"Let us GO." Ljoe lowly growled. His eyes almost piercing through the man. The man almost stepped back but caught himself before he showed his fear. Then he flashed a cheeky grin.

 

"Don't act so tough when you're all tied up like that." he said, crunching his knuckles to appear tough. Ljoe didn't even flinch. Whoa. .Ljoe's so. . 

 

Ljoe's non-changing demeanor apparently annoyed the hell out of the man. Before you could protest, the man landed a resonating blow on Ljoe's jaw. You were speechless. Tears streaming your face. Angry at yourself for not being able to do anything. I should be the one getting punched.

 

Ljoe's pink fringe covered his eye, but it was not enough to cover the trickle of blood dripping on his chin. You screamed inside.

 

"s-stop" you whimpered. Hurt me instead. you wanted to scream out, but your voice was stifled by the uncontrollable tears. You couldn't stand to watch Ljoe get injured even more.

 

Dreadlocks grinned sheepishly and came towards you, amused by your tears. He harshly grabbed you by the cheeks and threateningly said.

 

"Then give us money."

 

Right now, you couldn't care less about the money, all you wanted was for both of you to get out of this horrible place.

 

Before you could say "yes", Ljoe butted in. 

 

"No" he said firmly, like he wasn't even hit a few seconds ago.

 

The man twitched in annoyance and landed another blow on Ljoe's other cheek. This time, you were able to scream in anguish.

 

Ljoe looked at you slowly, wincing in pain and mouthed "I'll be okay"

 

"What did you say punk??"

 

"wasn't it obvious? I said that she won't give you any money."

 

The man viciously grabbed Ljoe's collar and yanked him closer. "Then, have fun getting beat up."

 

Ljoe remained nonchalant. "If beating me up let's her go, then so be it."

 

"You Little!" the man cursed, preparing to hit Ljoe once more. But before his punch could land, you instinctively jump towards them, still tied in the chair. 

 

*thwack*

You fell to the ground.

 

------Ricky-------

 

It has been two hours since they started looking for both of you, and it was already dark. SHOOT! where ARE they? he started to panic, and so were the other members. They have been trying to retrace your steps, asking your usual suppliers of fabric and other materials. When they suddenly came across this deserted street.

 

"No way they'd be here." Niel whined.

 

"Yeah, we've never bought anything on this street before." Changjo agreed.

 

But Ricky couldn't shake off his feeling, his feeling that there was something here. Then he saw a glimmer of light coming from an alley. A cell phone? 

 

He dialed your phone, and to his joy, it ringed, and your phone was close by. He followed the sound of ringing, and it really came form that alley. The others followed him eagerly. 

 

"She's here!" Changjo chimed in relief.

 

"No. . " Chunji said. "This is bad."

 

Chunji found your phone lying next to a garbage can. He grabbed it and accepted Ricky's call. "Phone present but noona gone means that somebody really took them"

 

Chunji's words were like cold water splashing them on reality, echoing through Ricky's phone. The boys looked disheartened. Chunji rummaged through the phone and checked your drafts and failed sent messages.

 

His eyes gleamed. "GUYS!" he yelled, making them crowd over him. 

 

The draft said:

Lot #26 Woodrift st, grey warehouse.

 

----Ljoe----

 

His eyes widened, speechless when he saw you lying unconscious on the floor, stilled tied up to the chair. His shock was quickly converted into pure anger, he wriggled desperately in his chair, unable to free himself. Crap!

 

"YOU'RE THE LOWEST TYPE OF HUMAN BEINGS THERE IS!" he yelled, fuming.

 

The man looked conflicted for a moment when he looked at you, but he quickly shrugged the feeling of guilt off. "Thanks." 

 

He went closely towards your motionless body, 

 

"Don't you touch her!" Ljoe threatened.

 

Dreadlocks chuckled, "Don't worry, I won't do anything to this girlfriend of yours, I don't touch uglies." he said, making Ljoe even angrier. "Anyways, I'll come back after a few hours when she wakes up, it's useless to torture you if she doesn't see it." 

 

Just like that, he left

 

Ljoe felt angry at himself. I-I couldn't protect her, If. . If I just wasn't so stupidly knocked out at that alley. .

 

He wanted to almost gnaw his arms off to just be able to hold you. Even still tied up in his chair, he lied down, face to face with your unconscious self, a fresh bruise on your cheek.

 

A lump formed on his throat.  Idiot. .I was supposed to be the one protecting you.

 

After a few minutes, he dozed off.

 

------Shi yeon ni------

 

Shi yeon ni entered the room. His heart dropped, seeing both you and Ljoe in the floor, lying still tied up to the chairs. As he got closer, he was relieved that Ljoe was just asleep, and your bruise wasn't that serious.

 

He caressed your face, and run his fingers accross your bruise, glad that you didn't wake up. 

 

"I'm sorry" he whispered, as if hoping that you would still hear him. I'm sorry for everything, I tried to protect you as much as I could.

 

He looked at both you and Ljoe with conviction. I promise you, I'll get you both out of here.

 

Unlike last time, I WILL protect you

He grabbed the tray of food that he brought into the room and laid it carefully at your side. With a gently ruffle of your hair, he left.

 

---------------------------------

hahaha. i had no intention on adding shi yeon ni's thoughts into this, but with the story and all i felt like his POV should also be reognized.

Anyways hope you guys like the drama. 

Also while writing this fic, I think i'm slowly turning into a ricky and ljoe bias. <3 AHLURVETHEMBOWTH

 

OH. . I decided to make Shi Yeon ni's thoughts into dark blue