Love Rectangle?

Noona Take Care of us!

You were in your room. Apparently in a daze, absorbing that your dream is actually just a few steps away. No matter how corny it sounds, this is the moment your whole life has been building up to. Winning the award doesn't even matter anymore. Just the fact that you were able to be nominated without the aid of anyone but yourself. YOU did it.

. .I did it.

You tried to hold back a tear as you looked at yourself in the mirror. Gaah! why am I getting so sentimental? I should be happy damn it! not crying xD

You slap yourself lightly on the face to snap yourself out. But you've been pondering about this for a while, garnering this much attention means more of a risk of people finding out. Especially if they see your face. So you were sure to make yourself look as less as yourself as possible. You even ran off to the parlor last night to change your hair style and haircolor, it's not that drastic, but it helps.. Instead of your usual messy bun, you flat ironed your hair.  You even wore your biggest pair of glasses to hide as much of your face as possible. 

Looking at youself dolled up like this seems wierd, All you've been wearing as Lee Mi rin was mostly just oversized shirts and pants, you almost even forgot how to put make-up on girls. 

You twirled around in front of your full length mirror, wearing a simple yellow dress that you also worked your off to make last night, you didn't even believe it was possible to finish it. Come to think of it, you've NEVER made any clothes for yourself, so as simple as the dress was, it was pretty special. Despite having having only roughly of a wink of sleep last night, you felt like you've eaten a sack of sugar. Apparently, the butterflies in your stomach keep you going.

Suddenly, you heard a gentle knock at your door. You opened the door and saw Changjo covering his eyes. 

"A-are you done changing?"

You flick him in the forehead lightly, chuckling a bit. "Would I open the door if I wasn't?" you say rhetorically. He removed his hand. When he saw you, his eyes widened.

"What? is the dress wierd?" Uh! i knew I shoudn't have rushed it last night. T.T

He shook his head furiously and said. "P-pretty" Then he gasped and covered his mouth when he discovered that he was thinking aloud.

You smiled and made an "aaw" face, and then pinched Changjo's  cheek. "Thanks,".

Changjo made a sour face while carressing his throbbing cheek, apparently you pinched him too hard. "I'm not a kid anymore you know." He said pouting a bit. Seeing him pouting like a child didn't convince you at all, you couldn't help but chuckle. He seemed to be a bit offended by your amusement because the pout got more distinct. "I'm turning sixteen this year you know." Sixteen is still young xD You tried not to laugh so that his manly ego wouldn't be hurt anymore. 

You gave out a sigh and pecked him on the cheek rather than your usual pat on the head to acknowledge his so-called "coming of age". His eyes widened, you didn't notice that a light blush was slowly forming at the base of his cheeks. "Well, anyways thank you." you beamed him a smile as you ruffled his hair like a kid. You couldn't resist not giving him a pat on the head. He's still your baby Changjo after all.

You head over to the living room where the boys were waiting, and Changjo followed. As you enter the room, you could almost hear a pin drop, they all looked at you. What? is there something on my face? 0.o

Then out of the blue L.Joe and Ricky laughed. "Wahaha! who knew you were a girl??" L.Joe said sarcastically. Ricky went closer towards you and looked at you from head to toe, making you blush a bit, but you quickly covered it up by saying "What??!"

"Hmm,. .who knew you weren't completely flat-chested. I thought you had a surfboard for a chest or something" he said, seriously.

. .  what did he just say?? that was really a sensitive topic for you

You scrunched up your face, your singnature smirk was slowly showing itself on your face, the same one you had when you beat up L.joe and threatened their manager with. L.Joe's eyes widened.

"OH.MY.GOD.. .Ricky, what have you done??" L.joe said taking cover behind a pillow.

The rest of teentop gulped, even Ricky was scared. "S-sorry" Ricky said nervously.

too late. *.* you already injured my pride.

"S-so what if you're flat chested? it's nothing to be ashamed about." Ricky tried to save himself, . . . but that only made it worse. Teentop looked at Ricky making a " just stop talking" look.

You slowly went towards them, sporting you smirk.

----------------------------------

You were all in the limo. Ricky and L.Joe holding ice packs, pressing them against their cheeks. You knew you shouldn't have punched them just before a big event but you couldn't help it, that was a really touchy subject, they're not THAT flat right?. .T.T

"Don't worry that won't bruise until tomorrow." You said to L.Joe and Ricky.

"Wow, thank you for being sooo considerate. ah!" Ricky  tried to say sarcastically, but he flinched when he touched his throbbing cheek. OK, maybe I did go a bit too far. 

You went over to Ricky, and cupped his cheek, "Ow!" he flinched again. You sighed, looking at him straight in the eyes, "I'm sorry" 

To your surprise Ricky didn't retort back, he just looked away, making a sour face. . "Tsk, it's fine" He scoffed

"Hey! I was hit too!" L.Joe whined. You chuckled, but suddenly,--- "Aaaah!"

The limo screeched to a halt. Making you fall on top of Ricky. Both of your eyes widened, staring at each other, all you could hear was the other's heartbeat. It was unusually akward because he didn't push you away. 

You quickly pull yourself away from him and returned to your seat.  

"Sorry miss! a man suddenly ran across the road." The driver apologized.

You didn't realize it, but you were BLUSHING?? what the heck, why? it's only Ricky. "it's okay mister." you say softly.

~akward silence~

"I think you look beautiful by the way" C.A.P said bluntly, breaking the silence. "Me too!" Chunji said quickly after, as if competing with C.A.P, "Me too" Niel said with a smile "Yeah, me three!" Changjo added brightly, "Guess that goes for me too noona, haha 'twas only a joke" L.Joe smiled scratching his head.

They all looked at Ricky, waiting for him to say the same. "Hm, she's ok" he said snobbishly.

that little >,<

---------Ricky-------

Gaaah! what the hell?? why in the world is my heart beating so fast?? >,<. Ricky tried to hide his wild blushing by faking coughs and acting all snobby. 

Ricky, listen, she just FELL on you. It's nothing to blush about. Sheesh! then why are you acting so  wierd? The rest of the ride, Ricky couldn't look at you, he just stared outside the window, trying to figure out his odd behavior. He couldn't be, he couldn't be starting to like you right? What is this a love recatngle or something?

RIcky silently looked at you. He didn't want to admit it, and he didn't, but he thought you  looked gorgeous. A simple yellow dress, showing off your milky complection. You didn't even need much make-up. Even with glasses on

B-But, what if I really do like her?

. . . 

nah, must be one of those spur of the moment things. Maybe I just drank too much cola.

-----------------------

There was a red carpet leading to the rooms entrance. Papparazzi flashing their huge cameras, almost trampling one another to get a decent photo of the celebrities getting out of their limousines. But when you came out of yours, or should you say when Teentop showed up they went crazy. They were clicking their cameras wildly screaming for Teentop to strike a pose or just even look their way. Teentop politely obliged smiling and waving at the cameras.

Of course, it's teentop they want

All the flashing was obstructing your vision. You held down your head a bit, so that your face wouldn't be too obvious, so that it wont be too easy to find out you Hwang Mi Rin. But the flashes still hurt your eyes. You were getting a bit dizzy. 

UGH! this is why I hate cameras -.-

Then sturdy hands held you in place and lead you towards the entrance. "You okay?" L.Joe beamed. 

"I'm fine, thanks" You say gratefully.

The room was amazing! It was wide and spacious. There were lights everywhere of varying colors. The stage and the furniture were all modern. So were the people. All the stars were fashion forward, sporting such unique ensembles. With  all the studs, corsets, neon colors, crazy hats and other accessories it's like they all came out of an editorial high-fashion magazine. You and teentop looked so out of place. You only wearing a smiple yellow dress that was literally done overnight, mild make-up, glasses, flat-ironed hair with only a few pieces of silver jewelry, and teentop all wearing classic sleek black suits that you made for them. Though they looked dashing, it was clear that you didn't get the memo that there was a bad- theme. Even teentop noticed.

When you entered the room, everybody looked at you. Noticing your classic attires. A man wearing a neon blue,spike studded, leather jacket came towards you. Suddenly shaking your hand. "You all look amazing!" he said.

You all looked at each other. . We do??

"Yes, very smart Ms. Lee. You've managed to make you and your boys stand-out despite the craziness and uniqueness of the others out here by toning down the stylization and focusing more on the classical side of fashion." He said eagerly.

"Uh thanks" You said with a confused smile. Wow, even I didn't know that that was my intention. .lol

Then people started taking notice of you. You didn't even know how many hands you've shaken. People bombarded you with compliments about your outfits now and the previous ones you've done for teentop.

This is heaven. .I feel like crying. T.T

The boys held your hands, beaming you smiles. Knowing how much this moment meant to you.

You couldn't hold back a tear and buried your face in Niel's chest. You pulled away, realizing you were getting teardrop stains on his jacket.

"Sorry"

Niel smiled and wiped away your tear with his thumb. "Win or lose, you'll be happy, right noona?." 

You pulled away. "Heck no! Of course I want to win!" You say eagerly, crackling your knuckles. Then you head over to a punch bowl to energize yourself, all the flattery's phsyced you up.

Niel shook his head, so did the boys. *Sigh*

---------------------

WOOOOO! YEAH! UPDATE!! sorry i haven't been posting GIF's its cus our computer's pretty slow right now. T.T and if i try to post it'll hang and I have to do the entire chapterall over again! . . >.<

grrr.  .we have to get this fixed xD hahha

anyways. . hope you like the chappie. ^^ oooh! ricky's entering the battlefield. lol haha 

so far. .Only mi rin's and Ricky's thoughts are being highlighted. is it ok to add the other's thoughts? or will it get too confusing?