Love Triangle??

Noona Take Care of us!

Two days have already passes since that truth or dare game. In that game, you and Chunji had a "moment". But you're starting to think that that was just in your head. Because ever since, it has been sooo awkward around you both. He never talks to you and always avoid eye-contact. Your starting to think that maybe this is just a one-sided crush. Maybe, maybe I was too honest. Maybe choosing him made him feel uncomfortable. 

*Bang!* you stumbles as you hit something that felt close to metal. Luckily someone kept you from falling. You look up and see C.A.P with an indifferent expression. 

"Watch where you're going, you already have four eyes." He said coldly, flicking your glasses lightly.

At first you didn't speak, appalled by his tone. "Well SORRY that i hit you." you say sarcastically. But he ignored it and just walked away. What is HIS problem.

You drove them to the set of their group's drama. It was in a huge castle-like school, they were supposedly all the most popular and influential in school, they all fell in love with the same girl. You HATED the story actually because it was too far from reality. Well that must really be one pretty girl. But you loved the casting, it really meshed with their personalities. C.A.P's role was a disconnected senior that indulges himself in only his studies and never cares about anything else. Ricky is the very cute idol of the school (this one though ruined the casting, it couldn't be farther from the truth), Niel is the talkative one who always is the center of attraction. Changjo was the clueless maknae, L.joe is the mischievous jock that was threatened to be expelled 5 times and Chunji was, well the quiet one who always keeps things to himself, but only opens up to the people close to him. 

While reviewing their characters, you wonder if Chunji really IS like his character, that he only keeps things to himself, keeping his feelings from you. SHUT-UP Mi-rin, that's highly unlikely. And it's better for you to not fall again. . it's for the better if he doesn't

You were putting your finishing touches on the boy's make-up (you also sometimes become their make-up artist), when suddenly the director calls out,

"HEY! who is girl number 5??" he yells 

You look at the minor casts, waiting for one of them  to answer, but no one did. "She's probably running a bit late." one said.

"I WANT A GIRL NOW! it doesn't matter who it is." he whines. Niel looked at you with a mischevous smirk. It was pretty abvious what he was thinking.

"No way in hell will I- ah!" He yanks your arm up, you could literally hear a "pop" in your arm. Ow. 

"She's a girl!!" he yells out. "Wow! way to go to sensing the obvious."You angrily mumble. The director looks at you. You shake your head repeatedly,  showing your complte disinterest. But it doesn't work. "Hm. . she could work, GIVE HER A UNIFORM!" the director orders.

You sock Niel in the shoulder. "Pabo! if people will see me on T.V, someone's bound to find out that I am Hwang Mi rin" you whispered

His eyes widened, it's apparent that he didn't think things through. "oops"

"Oops won't fix this." you nag.

"Can she wear her glasses though? she really can't see if she doesn't have them on." L.Joe said to the director. Which was such a lie because you wear fake glasses

"Yeah sure, doesn't matter." The director replied.

You give out as sigh of relief, at least it won't be so obvious anymore. "thank you" you mouthed at L.Joe, he winked in return. You jokingly roll your eyes. 

You wear the high-school uniform and was briefed of the scene, It was a scene where C.A.P gives a flashback when he confesses to a girl in the past but is flat-out rejected. Ricky came towards you "How does it feel to get your big break?" he said sarcastically. You shot him and Niel a glare. 

The director just told you to "go with the flow" because you don't really have many lines. 

"Action!" the director screamed.

At first you had no IDEA what to do. But C.A.P came towards you, looking straight into your eyes. You knew it was just acting but the pain in his eyes looked so real. As he came closer you tried to break his gaze by looking away. He kept going closer, but your feet were frozen to the ground. Stop it, Don't come near. Suddenly he hugged you, well you were still startled even though you knew it was part of the script.  

"I love you" he uttered. He gave you a smoldering gaze. It's just acting, it's just acting. You kept repeating to yourself.He released you from his hug but grabbed you by the arms. His eyes full of pain, "Why? why won't you love me back?" he said, his eyes a bit watery.

There was a lump in your throat, but you knew what you were supposed to say. 

"I-I'm sorry" you barely made-out, saying your line.

"aaaaaaaand CUT!" the director shouted.

C.A.P backed away

You wish that that "cut" would tell your heart to stop beating too. But it didn't it felt so real.

You looked over at C.A.P, he was about a meter away from you now, but his expression was still the same. He still had his pained expression on. Apparently the word "cut" hasn't sinked in him too.

"Good job, girl. The reaction was very natural." the director praised

I don't even know if I was acting.

You hurriedly went to the restroom and changed to your clothes. As you went outside you saw Chunji, an idea suddenly popped into your head. Should I tell him? No, no! don't do that pabo, you're not even sure if you're even sure if your crushing on him.

Chunji saw you looking at him, he waved at you. You quickly turn to hide your embarrassment. UGH! how can I be so giddy when it comes to stuff like this? -.-

When you turned around, you were startled bacause it turns out that Ricky was behind you.

"Hi nooonaaa~!" he chimed

You rolled your eyes, your giddy mood was completely overturned by annoyance. 

"Hi Rickeeeee~!" You said mockingly mimmicking his tone.

He  suddenly hugged you from behind. Making you jump. "What the heck " you whispered.

Suddenly C.A.P and Chunji turned at your direction and shot Ricky of what it looked like, glares.

"I knew it" Ricky said smugly.

"What are you talking about?" You said pulling him away from you. But despite that, he tightened his hug. Making Chunji and C.A.P stare at him even more.

"Don't act like you don't know anything." He said while pointing at C.A.P and Chunji.

You widened your eyes. It couldn't be,. are they j-jealous?

"Looks like you caught on." He whispired into your ear, it was eerie enough to send shivers down your spine.

He let go of you and walked away.

HUH??!

--------------------------

SOO SORRY FOR UPDATING LATE =((

 

I'm trying my hardest to update regularly, but school prevents it. Hope you liked this chappie though. Was it worth the wait? lol xD

who would you choose?

   OR   

 

  O.M.G XDDDDDD ahahha almost died laughing with this one