The Worst Confession Ever

Noona Take Care of us!

Breathe Mi rin, that was just a joke right? what Ricky said was just a joke. .

 

Even though you keep telling that to yourself, you still felt sooo uncomfortable. When you all got back to the house, everyone was beat. Everyone plopped themselves on the sofa trying hard not to doze off. But you just sat stiffly trying to avoid both C.A.P and Chunji. Who you felt was looking at you the whole time. 

"Why are you so wierd today noona?" Changjo sincerely asked. You couldn't answer, especially since the question caught everyone's attention, apparently they all seemed to notice.

"Yeah noona, whyy~?" Ricky said with an evil smirk.

Seriously, soon I'm going to punch this boy >,<.

"I-I, I'm just a bit tired." you said weakly

C.A.P came towards you and held your forehead, checking your temperature. Your eyes widened. You felt jumpy even though he was only checking your temperature. He looked at you straight in the eyes, like what he did in the acting scene, making you blush a little. Seriously, what is up with his eyes? *.*

"You seem fine." he said.

Chunji got out of his seat and also came towards you and also held your forehead. Almost like challenging C.A.P. They looked at each other as if they knew what each other was thinking. After a long pause, Chunji spoke "Yeah, you're fine." Chunji said firmly

The strange behavior confused the other members, looking at the three of you with puzzled expressions, well, except for Ricky, who seemed to be surpressing his laughter. 

You slapped away their hands and tried to hide your embarrassment. "Yah, hahah what's wrong with you guys? nothing's wrong with me. But I AM tired though, just call me if you need something. I'll be in my room. NO DISTURBANCES 'kay?" You tried to say as casually as you can, but you ended up sounding fidgity.

------------------

You were lying in your bed looking at the ceiling, trying to think things through. What if it IS true. If it is, then what SHOULD i do? I've never been in this kind of situation before, and frankly I though I never would be.

Suddenly you wanted to go pee. When you opened the door, your heart almost jumped out of your chest. You saw C.A.P just outside the door.

"C-C.A.P, what are. . have you been there for awhile?"

he nodded. With such a serious look in his face. This is getting scary.

"Why didn't you knock?"

"You said no disturbances." he said frankly.

Oh, I didn't think that they woud take that literally -.-

"What do you want then?" you asked a bit nervously. You just looked at your feet.

Suddenly he grabbed you by the arms and made you look straight at him. His expression was sober and sincere. You could see the firmness in his eyes. "Wh-what?" you stuttered. Even though you wouldn't believe it, you kind of knew what he was going to say.

There was an awkward silence, when suddenly C.A.P breaked it by saying the wierdest phrase ever.

"I want you." He said.

WHAAAA???!

"What?? what do you mean by WANT?" you screeched, thinking that maybe C.A.P's some kind of ert.

"I don't know if I like you." 

"What kind of lame confession is that??" You nagged. 

Suddenly he hugged you. Your whole body froze. "I don't want to say that I love you just yet, I want you to feel the same way before I do." C.A.P said sincerely. There was a pang in your chest. You felt pressured, thinking that the worst-case scenario happened. Yes, you sometimes blushed because of him but you had no idea in which what exactly you felt for him.  You didn't know what to say. It's like you HAD to say that you loved him.

You opened up your mouth to speak. But he put his finger on your lips. "Shh. I don't want to force you. I know you don't feel the same way right now." You could see him shaking a bit. His words were surreal, they were so comforting and genuine. 

He looked at you with endearing yet a bit pained eyes. The pressure was somehow lifted, and you weren't even nervous, you we're simply. . touched.

"But please," He said with his voice a bit shakey. "When you know the answer, even if it's no. Tell me. I'll wait for it." 

Still, you we're speechless by his selfless yet very sincere words. He gave a small kiss on your forehead and smiled at you charmingly, and simply walked away, without another word.

You stood there, . clueless. 

Little did you know, that Ricky heard the whole thing.

---------RICKY----------

This is sooo interesting. >:)

Should I tell Chunji? naah, better let things unfold for themselves. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WEEE!! finally weekend, but I have to go to my province so i won't be able to update for a day. tsk =((

But anyways, i liked this chappie alot =))) hope u did too

 

OOH! competition ^^

C.A.P: {"BLEH CHUNJI!"}

 

*Sigh* Ricky~

Even if it's just pretend ur cute xD lol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OH! and I've got an extra treat for you guys ^^ this is an awesome fic about you being in an arranged marriage with Taemin who always teases you.  It's great so yeah, check it out =D http://www.asianfanfic