The Truth

Noona Take Care of us!

You were dreaming. The last thing you remembered before you were knocked out was the horrible picture of Ljoe getting punched by Zico. The dreadlocked man. That wasn't a dream, but you sure hoped it was.

But your dream wasn't any better. You dreamt that you were in your mansion, just after you won your first stylist award. As you opened the doorknob, you immediately couldn't believe the horrible sight laid in front of you. 

It was Teentop, all bloodied and bruised, all of them sprawled helplessly on the ground, you couldn't move, your panic attacks controlling your entire body. Chunji moved his head so his face was towards you. He was trembling in pain. 

"Noona, .why? why did you do this to us??" he said, his usually beautiful voice weak and a bit hoarse.

A tear trickled down your cheek. Is this the only thing you can do Mi rin?? cry? 

"I-I didn't.  ." you defended. Suddenly a figure emerged from the shadows of your mansion. It was Zico.

He flashed his usual cheeky grin and came towards you. You caressed your cheek, his cold and harsh fingers making the hairs on your neck stand on end. 

"Yes, you did do this sweetheart." he said. "If you didn't get too involved with them, Ljoe wouldn't have gotten in this mess, and If you don't follow our orders, they'll all end up like this." he pointed to the boy's helpless figures.

You didn't even retort, you knew it was true. It was because of YOU that Ljoe and possibly the rest of teentop is in this mess. He yanked the trophy in your hands.

He looked at it with mocking eyes and looked gravely straight at you. "Remember, you may change your name, your appearance. But we will NEVER leave you alone. Again and again, we will find you. And if you don't comply, we'll keep hurting the people you cherish the most."

---------

"AAAHHHH!!" you screamed. You thrashed around as if trying to hit Zico. "No!"

You realized that you were in Ljoe's arms, lying on the floor. He somehow managed to cut both him and you lose from the ropes. He held you closely and firmly. "I-it's okay noona, whatever it is.. .it's okay." he said in a therapeutic voice. The same voice that made thousands of fangirls melt, or something.

You buried your face in his jacket. You didn't even care that you were being so pathetic. You needed the warmth, and the comfort.

"S-sorry *sob*"

He hugged you even tighter, caressing your head. "There's nothing to be sorry about." You felt his soothing heartbeat soothe yours as well. Though he held you with strong and sturdy protective arms. You felt him tremble a little bit. He was brave and stood up for you, but you could feel that even he was a bit afraid.  You hated yourself for putting him through this.

This went on for another embarrassing five minutes.

You both sat up, you rubbed the tears out of your eyes. He smiled at you, ignoring the cut in his lip. "You okay now?"

You got flustered. DANG! that was so embarassing. "Yeah.  .thanks"

"So, how'd you manage to cut off the ropes?" you said, trying to change the subject. He pointed towards the tray on your side. It had two bowls of soup,   2 cans of soda and two sandwiches. Then towards a small but slightly sharp nail file on the side of it. 

"It was in the soup"

Your eyes widened. 

"Shi Yeon ni. . " you muttered

This meal. This meal was exactly the ones that Shi Yeon ni brought over to you in the previous kidnapping. You gulped. "He. . He helped us??"

Ljoe scratched his head. "I guess he did."  he seemed as confused as you were, like he was trying to come up with a different explanation for the nail file.

---------Ljoe-------------

The door slowly creaked open. Shoot! you and Ljoe scrambled to your feet and sat again on the chairs and arranged the rope so that it seemed that it still tied you up. 

Your eyes bulged. A bead of sweat rolling from your temples. "I-it's him". At your words, Ljoe scrutinized him. So this is him? this is the man who caused it all. Ljoe shot him a glare. The man wore a simple white t-shirt and jeans and had a few fresh bruises and cuts in his face.

 

"What do you want?" Ljoe said solidly.

For a moment he was speechless. He came towards both of you,  but stopped himself when he saw you jerking away.

"I-I know you have no reason to trust me."

"You got that right." Ljoe interrupted. I don't get this guy. is he a bad guy or not?

Suddenly,  you got up. Making the fakely wrapped rope fall on the floor. "Was it you?" you say, Ljoe could notice your trembling. "Were you the one who brought us the food?"

Shi Yeon ni looked happy for a brief moment and nodded.

You suddenly ran towards Shi Yeon ni and hugged him. His eyes widened.

 

-----Shi Yeon ni-----

Shi Yeon ni stood there, frozen in awe. WHY did she hug me? WHY isn't she hitting me right now?

"M-Mi rin?? why? don't you want to hit me?" 

You looked up with watery eyes. "I can't, no matter how much I try. I can't"

His heart melted. Though confused and touched at the same time, he immediately hugged you back. Shi Yeon ni loved you, though not in a romantic way, but more like a sister. "I'm sorry. .I'm sorry" he repeated over and over again while untangling your messy locks.  But this reaction of yours made him feel guiltier, even if YOU forgave him, he STILL couldn't forgive himself. He thought it would've been better for his conscience if you hit him or even beat him up with a bat rather than hugging him.

You didn't change at all in two years, always clinging on to me no matter what the circumstances.

--------------------------

 

You and Ljoe sat back in your chairs with the roped arranged in a seemingly binding manner. It's better this way, so that when the other kidnappers come in, they would only think that Shi Yeon ni came in just in order to threaten you.

He sat on the floor, looking up at both you and Ljoe. 

"I'll explain." Shi Yeon ni said in a shaky voice.

"This BETTER be good." Ljoe mumbled. He finally got his anger for him under control. But it was still there nonetheless.

"Well, the story is. . ."

----flashback-----

He lay in a cold hard floor, loud thuds of footsteps awaking his frail and malnurished body followed by a cold splash of water drenching his face.

"Yah!" the harsh voice of a man bellowed. "Time for work you lazy good-for-nothing!"

He stood up on shaky knees, not even bothering to fight for the reason that he was already used to it. the eleven year-old Shi Yeon ni quickly stood up and went out of their base to begin his work as a pickpocket.

Since he was 8, he's been living like this. Kidnapped from his poor parents, they probably didn't have enough money to search for him. It was okay for him though, so he wouldn't bother them any further. 

As he grew up, the people of the syndicate noticed that he developed good looks, so they made a new strategy for him. They gave him nice and expensive clothes and fancy cars that could boost his image. His job was to attract rich hieresses and other rich women so he could leech off of them for money. If they wouldn't give him money anymore, he would just proceed to the next one, or the occasional threatening. He did this so many times he thought his heart had gone numb.

That is, until he met you. 

 

You were only sixteen when you met him. You were actually the only one he cared about. His guilt was eating him up every time he was with you. When you wouldn't give him money anymore, the gang immediately planned for a kidnapping. But he protested, which got him a harsh beating. 

Its not that the wouldn't stop them, he couldn't. You were kidnapped, and the only thing that he could do was bring you food while you were held captive, which tore him up inside.

When you were finally let go of, it was a huge arrow was plucked from his chest. He vowed to himself. .vowed to never let you get involved again

----------

"But obviously, . ." he said with a bit of moisture forming in his eyes. He dropped his head and rubbed the back of his neck. ". .I failed."

There was a moment of silence, it was too hard for you to absorb the story immediately. But a new wave of tears was strolling down your cheeks. It was tears of relief. Relieved that at least he didn't completely betray you.

There was sullen silence, and all you could hear was the sound of you sobbing. Even Ljoe's expression softened up. 

Then, Ljoe stood up, breaking the silence with a sigh. He came towards Shi Yeon ni, for a moment, you were afraid that he would hit him, but instead, he gave Shi Yeon ni a pat on the shoulder.

Ljoe gave a genuine yet forced smile, "No use thinking 'bout that now man. Now our priority is getting her out of here."

------------Ricky--------------

Ricky was panting and puffing like crazy whilst trying to keep up with the rest of his group members. Damn!. .*huff* they better be alright. He was running with his brow furrowed and lips drawn into a thin line, heart pounding out of his chest at the thought of you and Ljoe potentially hurt.

Cap and the others suddenly came to a halt, making Ricky stumble just to not slam into Niel's back.

Chunji gulped, extreme nervousness clouded his features. He glanced at your phone that he's been clutching ever so tightly ever since he got ahold of it. 

"We're here." Chunji said, trying to hide the quiver in his voice.

The warehouse was pretty big and probably pretty old too. It was probably abandoned long ago judging by the crumbling of the corners of the concrete warehouse. There were also no lights radiating out of the building and the windows and other openings were nailed shut  with ply wood.

"C-can't we really call the police?" Changjo asked. Looking at the scary looking warehouse.

Cap shook his head. "I'd like that too, but I think at this point, it'll only make things worse for noona and Byunghun. Not only don't we have any proof. The police probably won't really consider this as a kidnapping just yet, just because of a separated cell phone. Also, couples disappear all the time. They might just consider this as eloping or something" he said, then his face dropped, like a horrible thought came to him. "And if we wait, who knows what they have done to them by then."

Ricky's heart was at the point wherein it was almost jumping out of his chest. But courage started running through his veins, thinking that if they do this. You will be safe. Even if there was a ginormous possibility of them being put in danger themselves. He was willing to take it, and so were the other members.

He clenched his fists.

"Guys.. .let's do this."

 

----------

WOOO! update in aages. .hahah thanks to the people who waited. .=)) finally, ,teentop is on their tracks. Shi yeon ni's past is also revealed.