A night in the bathroom Part 2

Noona Take Care of us!

You both bang the door with all your might, but it wouldn't budge. For about a second you just stare at each other clueless of what to do. You break the silence. "AAAHH!!! you must've closed it wrong!" You lash out at ricky. Clutching your knuckles to avoid hitting again his head.

Ricky's eyes widened, you must've looked awefuly scary if even he was scared. "Wh-what the?? How can someone close a door WRONG?" He retorted.  He held his forehead for protection, expecting you to hit him. What am I? some kind od violent delinquent? okay maybe I am.

You resisted, to make him feel stupid. Instead, you fold your arms and lean on the wall. "I don't know, you tell me. Moron." you say crossly.

Ricky's nostrils flared and stuck out his tongue childishly and mimmicked your tone.  "So, what should we do?" you asked.

Ricky shrugged "Can't do anything about it now" he said. "The door's pretty much jammed." RIcky grabbed his shoulder and twisted it, apparently he hurt it while body slamming the door. He sat slid down th wall right next to you, with you still standing. He looked up. "I don't know if sleeping standing up is a good idea." he said with one eyebrow raised.

"I WON'T sleep in a bathroom." you say dismissively. 

He gave an aggravated sigh. "Ugh!. suit yourself."  Ricky said while grabbing the only towel and covering himself with it, like a blanket. He closed his eyes. Darn, that looks soo comfortable. Why did I have to keep my pride?? -.-

You raise your head up. Looking at the ceiling, trying to distract yourself from the cold.  You tried you best to hide the sound of you rubbing your hands to make heat. 

"Hey stupid, stop doing that, you look so pitiful" Ricky said, still with his eyes closed. He then lifted up the towel, giving you an invitation to share it. You acted as if you resented the idea. But then you said. "Tsk Ricky, I know that that's only an excuse so that you could get closer to me." You say jokingly. There was a moment of silence. "Never mind, sleep standing up." he said, eyes still closed. What is this guy? sleep talking?

"N-No! haha that was only a joke." You say.

"I revoke my previous offer." he said again.

Gaaah! I've had it with acting cool. You trudge over to ricky and shoved him harshly, making room for yourself and pulled the towel, placing them on both of you. "Whatever! just move over, I'm cold!" you said a bit chilsdishly. Ricky did nothing but you could see a cheeky grin on his apparently sleeping face.

thirty awkward minutes passed by, you tried to sleep but it was so darn difficult to doze off without accidentally leaning on Ricky. Suddenly, as if he read your mind he grabbed your head and placed it gently on his shoulder. Your eyes widened. Whoa! Ricky's being nice?? I should lock him in a bathroom more often. You were a bit touched.

After placing your head, he said. "Ah, There, I'll finally have a pillow." He then lay his head on top of yours, sandwiching your head between his and his shoulder. Ahh, should've known. You slapped away his head harshly, "Pillow my !"

"Ow!" he said. "Fine, DONT pay me back for sharing the towel." You scrunched up your face in anger, but couldn't say anything, you just puffed up your cheeks and grunted, "Fine" you say.

-----RICKY-----

UGH! why are in this predicament, it's so awkward, even I felt sorry for her when she was stiffly sitting there, she IS a girl afterall.  The pillow excuse was good.

You seemed to be asleep. Ricky secretly looked at you. Looked at your face, the fair complexion and soft contours,  your mess of a hair, a bit of your milky legs that was uncovered by the towel. 

-Dug Dug-

He touched his cheek, it was getting hot.

What the hell am I thinking?? I-Im not supposed to be blushing! come on Ricky, this is the noona, who beat up L.Joe a few months ago, for damaging a jacket. The same noona who threatened the manager to keep her job. Does she sound SANE to you?

Ricky quickly closed his eyes to rid the ridiculous idea of crushing on you.

"Hey Ricky, I know you're still awake." you say.

"Yeah, your heaviness is keeping me awake." Ricky replied.

"Shut up. .you're the one who offered."

there was silence

"Hey Ricky, joking aside. Do you think I'm a failure?" you mumbled.

Ricky didn't know how to respond. He actually hasn't had any serious conversations with you. Where is this going? He just said something safe.

"I don't know."

"J-just try." You say, there was a slight quiver in your voice. Ricky's eyes widened, Wait, i-is she crying?? nah, can't be he tried not to look at you. "No" 

"You're just saying that to make me feel better!" you complained. "Tell me the truth!" you lashed out.

Ricky raised an eyebrow. Is this girl bipolar or something?? He looked over to you.

"YAH! you're the one who wanted an answe-" He stopped.

Tears were rolling down your cheeks uncontrollably. "Wha? N-noona. .what's wrong?"

Ugh!, I'm not good with things like this. Where's Niel when you need him? 

"N-Nothing." You make out in between sobs. Ricky awkwardly wrapped his arms around you. "Tsk, pabo, you're so wierd. If it's nothing, then why are you making your ugly face uglier by crying?" Ricky said as comfortingly as he could.

"Wow I feel SOO much better now." you say sarcastically, though it's a bit wierd because you're still sobbing.

"Shut up. At least I'm trying." 

Ricky cupped your face with his free hand and wiped away the tears with his thumb. Your eyes widened. "Stop crying, or else I'm going to kiss you." he said jokingly. Gosh. what did I just say?? what kind of joke was that? -.-

"I will never cry again." you say, a bit seriously. Ricky chuckled. "Come on, just 'fess up, what's wrong?"

-----------------

You were a bit hesitant but you opened up. You told him about your parents and the phone call. 

After your story, Ricky stayed silent. But he tightens his grip on you. "It's okay."

It's okay. Such simple words. But for some reason, it greatly calmed you down. Even wierder cuz Ricky said it. It's like all your doubts about yourself disappeard just by hearing those two words. For minutes your both stay like this, unmoving, without caring about anything else. You never thought that you would be so comfortable in someone's arms before, and its RICKY. ,

. . .

Oh my gosh, this is RICKY! I'm actually lying on Ricky's shoulders, w-with his arms around me. 

You could feel your body stiffen at the realization. But, after a while you decided not to care. After all, you've already made a fool out of yourself by crying your eyes out in front of him. To heck with it. You decide to give up

 --Ricky----

Ricky felt your body stiffen for a bit. She probably realized how awkward our position is. Then you relaxed and huddled closer to his chest.

Ricky's eyes widened. He hoped that you wouldn't feel the harsh pounding of his chest. Ricky sat stiffly. Th-this is soooo wierd. But after a while, he relaxed.

Then, both of you doze off to dreamland.

-----------

 

You wake up when a squishy sensation touches your leg. "What the Hell!!" You screech when you saw a mop over your leg.

You looked up and saw an old man in a janitor's outfit. 

"S-sorry miss. I didn't mean to interrupt your. .*ahem"

Your eyes widened, you say Ricky's face plopped right over your chest. OHMYGOD "Kyaaaaaaa!!!" you scream while shoving Ricky harshly to the slick, newly mopped floor.

"I-It's NOT what it looks like!!" You say to the old man. The old man just shrugged, apparently not believing you. "It's nothing to be ashamed of miss, we had odder places when I was your age."

Your face scrunched up un dusgust. "EW NO!" you suddenly grabbed the newly awakened Ricky's collar and pull him closer. "What the heck were you doing??"

Hearing the conversation you had with the janitor, Ricky just smirked. "Noona~, no need to be aggressive." he said in his  "cute" voice while pretending to rub his eyes

You let go of his collar, dropping him back on the floor. You saw the janitor shaking his head. "Youngsters."

GAAAAAAAAAH!!!

You grab Ricky's arm and hauled him towards the door. "S-sorry for the disturbance." You say, closing the door behind you.

You quickly go outside the building. Seeing that its already morning. You both looked at each other. Ricky burst out laughing.

"WAHHAAA! You should've seen the look on your face!" he said hysterically. In the light, you saw how dishelved he was, with his messy bed hair and crumpled clothes. You laughed.

"Well you should see the look on YOUR face." you say in between laughs. Ricky touched his hair, and realized what you meant. He then got a mischievous look on his face and came towards you. He grabbed your head and scruffled your hair around. "Yah!" you scream. After messing up your hair, Ricky gave a smile of satisfaction. 

"Look who's talking." He said.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Weeeee! Ricky! . .=)) lol Ricky, you're so clueless. xD

Hope you guys like the chapter. I think it's a bit lacking though, i don't know. .but hey, hoped u enjoyed it ^^