The Man in the Black Suit

Noona Take Care of us!

You and Ricky were on your way back to the mansion. You both fix yourself up and tried to look as natural as possible. But it was about 7:00 in the morning and you were both wearing formal night outfits, especially Ricky with his jacket and tie on. Yes, you didn't allow him to take it off to avoid damage. Took awhile to force him out.

You were strolling around in the pavement, constantly complaining to each other how painful it was to sleep next to each other, calling you "pointy headed" and such. Whew!  thank god he didn't bring that crying thing out. What the heck, I even told him about my parents. I'm starting to think that there was something wierd in that punch. -.-

Suddenly, You saw something that made you come to a stop. You saw a man in a black suit. Actually the black suit wasn't the problem. It was the man who was wearing it. His face, his face. . the face that you wished would never meet your eyes again. A face that resurfaced so many painful memories. 

 

You felt your whole body stiffen. Apparently, Ricky noticed too. He loooked towards who you were staring at. "Uh, who's that guy?" he asked. You didn't answer, "Noona, yoohoo!" Ricky said, bonking your head lightly. When you got out of your trance, you quickly grab Ricky's arm and go dashing on another route to your mansion, away from that guy. 

You didn't even know that you could run that fast, it was fast enough to prevent RIcky from complaining.

"N-noona! what the heck's wrong?" Ricky said in between pants.

You didn't answer, you were too preoccupied with running. All you could think about was getting as far away from that man as possible. Run, Run away. Those words, the advice that you should've taken two years ago.

After about sprinting a whole kilometer, you halted in front of a cake shop. RIcky dropped to the ground, panting and wailing. Trying to catch his breath. Apparently, the only thing that was keeping you running was adrenaline, so it wasn't long until you joined him, puffing on the ground.

After you both composed yourself a bit, Ricky asked. "Hey, an answer?" he said, wiping the sweat from his forehead.

Even though you opened up to him already about your parents, this was one topic wherein you couldn't bear to speak with to anyone. I-I can't

"Its a secret." you mumbled. The BEST excuse you could come up with. .=P

You went to the shop window, pretending to look at the cakes. Suddenly, Ricky turned you around by pulling your arm. "Hey, you know you can tell me." he said softly. You know that Ricky's the most "gossipy" in your the group, but he sounded so sincere. Still, you couldn't bring yourself to tell him.

"I- i can't"

He let go of your arm and sighed. "*Sigh* I guess it would be pretty evil of me to blackmail you for you to tell me"

You shot him a sharp glare. "Yeah, it would." Ricky chuckled.

You looked at the cakes to distract yourself. "Uh, . let's get something for Changjo."

------------------------------------------------------------

You arrive at the door of the mansion. About to open the door. You and Ricky looked at each other, a bit nerously. Who knows what they'll think o.0

Suddenly the door burst open. 

"Come on guys hurr-" Chunji stopped when he saw you both.  His eyes widened, seeing that you both still wore what you wore last night.

"H-hi" you smiled.

Chunji hugged you. He tightened his hug when he shot Ricky a glare. "What did that man do to you?" Chunji said a little too seriously.

"N-nothing!" RIcky retorted. "How dare you belittle my taste."  >,< I'll get him for that later.

You try to get away from Chunji's grasp and said. "Y-yeah! nothing happened," You said, 

Seeing you home, the other members burst out the door. L.Joe put a choke hold on Ricky. "YOU!!!! eloping in your age is bad! BAD!" L.Joe said while furiously rubbing RIcky's head with his knuckles. Ricky screamed in agony

0.o eloping. .

"E-ELOPING??" RIcky screeched

NIel and Cap hugged you as well, while Changjo eyed the cake. You chuckled. "Here Changjo" you made out while struggling to get away from their bearhugs. Changjo's eyes sparkled, lol apparently cake is more important than me for Changjo xD

-----------

You all sit in the living room, in the same spot, in the same circle. 

There was silence, exept for Changjo's vigorous chewing of the cake which he single-handedly devoured with it still in the box.

"What?" he asked 

 Cap cleared his throat. "Okay, explain."

You both tell them the story, how you fell asleep in the bathroom, how Ricky came and followed you and the door accidentally being locked. You left out the part when you slept beside Ricky, because knowing Chunji and Cap's feelings, it would be awkward telling them. Ricky didn't try to bring that up too. Apparently it was too embarrassing for him. But, Ricky was actually "human" back there. Maybe even,. .nice? 0.o

“EH?? What kind of story is that?” L.Joe said.

“The truth kind.” Ricky said sarcastically.

L.Joe crossed his arms and scoffed. “Pff, boring.” He said. Chunji, Cap and Niel gave out a sigh of relief. Changjo was concentrating on his cake, but then suddenly said. “Lol, who falls asleep inside a bathroom?.” Changjo giggled. The rest of Teentop looked at each other, as if they were suddenly realizing it.

“Yeah noona, how’d you fall asleep in the bathroom anyway?” Cap asked. Hmm. . .now that i think about it, I don’t really know, it’s just that my head suddenly started pounding, and maybe the crying contributed to that a bit.     

“I don’t know, I guess I just dozed off or something.”

Niel came and patted your back. “You were drunk.” he said bluntly

Your eyes widened. “Whaaa?? I don’t drink.”  You protested. “Besides, I don’t remember drinking any alchohol.”

The rest of Teentop looked at Niel curiously. “Actually, she had about 5 cups of punch last night.” Niel said shaking his head.

“Whoa. .I didn’t know you were that type.”  L.Joe said. Your eyes widened  “So that’s why you were stumbling around yesterday.”

 “So what? It’s just fruit, right?”  They stayed silent.

 

“. . oh. . “

I never knew that punch had alcohol. .-.-

“H-how drunk was I?” You asked. You’ve never really drank before, just once when you mistaked beer for water, you had to brush out your tongue for about 4 minutes to wash away the taste. Ugh. .

“VERY drunk, you kept on talking about banana sandals and studded pink loafers, you even tried to ki-“ Niel clamped a hand over his mouth, his talkativeness always makes him blurt out things.

“What?” Cap asked.

You could see Niel’s face transform into a tomato. Oh my god what did i do?? 0.o

“Kiss me” he mumbled, embarrassed.  Ricky laughed. “Wahahah! They say that people’s true colors come out when they’re drunk.”

“Oh my gosh! Noona’s a ert.” L.Joe teased, pretending to cover his chest and act like a damsel in distress. Giving him a punch in the gut in return. “I am NOT!” you retorted. But you couldn’t hide your embarrassment.

Chunji and Cap exchanged bright looks, something that said “Let’s get her drunk next time” or something.

------------------------------

It was now night time. You were already in your pajamas, in your room. Good thing no one dares to come in, cuz you were wearing Dora the Explorer pajamas that’s probably designed for obese 6 yr olds. What? I like Dora. And it’s comfortable. They don't make pajamas like these for adults

You throw yourself in your bed. And sprawl your arms in attempt to occupy it’s hugeness. You look up at the ceiling. Blue always calms you down. You were still thinking about the man in the black suit. Relax, it was just probably bad luck that you saw him yesterday. Its probably the last time that you’ll see him, he’s probably living the life right now. With the money and all.

After a few minutes if tossing and turning, you finally doze off to sleep.

----Chunji----

Ugh. .For some reason I can’t sleep -.-

Chunji went outside of their room to drink a glass of warm milk. Ugh. Changjo’s rubbing off on me.

He was on his way back to their room when he heard slight sobbing sounds from your room.  Sh-she’s crying?? He knocked lightly at your door. You didn’t answer. He opened the door. His eyes widened in shock, He saw you sitting with your arms folded on your knees. Head down, resting on your  arms, apparently sobbing. The sight was heartwrenching for him.

Oh my gosh, what happened?

“Noona,. .” Chunji said.  “Are you okay.?”

You didn’t answer. Instictively he came towards you and wrapped his arms around you. He said nothing.  “it’s okay, cry it out, you can just tell me if you want to.”

“Th-the panic  attacks.” You mumbled, still with your face down.

I didn’t know she had panic attacks.

“What do you mean?” Chunji said as gently as he could.

“Shin Yeon Ni.” You say in between muffled sobs, it was getting harder and harder for you to breath.Shi Yeon ni? Who’s that?

He patted your back therapeutically to calm you down. “Shh, you don’t have to say anything anymore.” He said.”Just calm down okay?”

-----------------------

You tried to follow his advice by taking slower and calmer breaths. Actually you never really had panic attacks when you were young. They triggered after “the incident”. Sometimes you have them at night when you have nightmares. Ugh, I thought that they were gone.

“I’ll get you some water.” Chunji said as he let go of you and turned around.

For some reason you wanted company, it was soothing having someone with you for a change, all those times of dealing with it alone.

When he fully turned his back, you unconsciously tugged his sleeve.

He turned around with a shocked expression. “D-don’t go” you mumbled looking up. Tears were welling up in your eyes.

He climbed back towards you and gave you a tight hug.

“okay”

--------------------------------------------------

YEAH CHUNJI"S BACK! ahahah

poor noona,. .just stick around to find out who that Shin Yeon ni is. (lol, he's represented as T.O.P.