Captured!. .again

Noona Take Care of us!

--Shi Yeon ni--

Is this kid for real?

The kid looked at Shi yeon ni and the other gangsters with a hopeful face despite them giving confused stares in return.

"Umm. ." G-dragon trailed off.

"Heeeyyy!!!" A male voice screeched out. They turned their heads to a source and saw another boy running towards them. The boy number 2 grabbed boy number one and bowed.

 

---Ricky----

Ricky panicked. Just going in there and grabbing Changjo and making a run for it is just stupid, but they were already starting to crowd over his bandmate. 

But daangg,. even though Changjo is a blackbelter in two different types of martial arts, it doesn't mean that he can just turn off his brain.  .-_-

Then, his eyes wandered towards a male who was talking to Changjo with a partially shaved head with long hair on the unshaved part .

 

But maaaybbbeee.. .they aren't badguys?

wait. . 

 

. .Holy fudge 

 

The guy had a gun

Without even thinking of a plan, Ricky dashed towards them "Heeeyyy!" he grabbed Ricky by the shoulders and gave a slight bow. He looked at them. They looked surprised. But not as troubled as he was, what in the world was he going to say?

"Hehe. .sorry, my little brother and I are just lost"

Facepalm. Oh pabo! what kind of lame excuse is that?? 

Ricky swore that his logic was beating his insides to a pulp. But he hoped that the gangsters were stupid just like the ones he sees on T.V, so he just slowly went away, ignoring the totally distrustful stares from the gangsters. He was already about two meters away from them and he managed to sigh out in relief, but that was painfully short-lived because a scary looking man in a black suit.

"Hey  kid! wait a minute." he called out, his deep voice making Ricky turn around with horror. He saw the man slightly smirking. 

"y-yeah?"

The man went towards them slowly. Ricky just screamed inside. "Who were the people you were looking for?" the man whispered maniacally.

"Oh. .um. .we aren't really looking for anyone in particular." Ricky evaded, looking away.

"Yes we are! we're looking for Mi rin-noona and Ljoe-hyung!" Changjo protested, breaking away from Ricky's hold. Ricky's eyes bulged almost outside of his sockets. "What is wrong with you hyung?" Changjo asked.

"NO! what is wrong with you!?" Ricky snapped through gritted teeth. Seriously, Changjo's reason for death is probably going to be his denseness.

The man continued smirking. Ricky hoped that God was somewhere and was going to randomly shoot some lightning upon the. 

"Well. .if you're looking for them. . ." he trailed off, looking at his other gang members. Then, the man lost his smirk, and it changed into a smile. "We're on the same side then."

HUH?

Ricky exhaled the air he's been painfully holding in all this time. "What?"

The man laughed and said. "I was just playing with you earlier, we're not going to kill you or anything for wanting to find them. Rather, we are going to help you."

This sounds shady.

"Wait, Shi yeon ni, you aren't really going to let these kids in on the plan right? it's freakin dangerous." the gang member with the half-shaved, half-long hair said.

"I'm not going to force them or anything." the man presumably known as Shi yeon ni said.

"See Ricky? they're even going to help us. If it helps get them out of there, we'll do anything!" Changjo eagerly stated.

. . .

 

"Really?" Shi yeon ni said. "Hey guys, be ready to change plans. .  entirely."

This can't be good

 

----Mi rin---

You were uneasy, good thing your hands were tied up, otherwise, you'd probably bitten all your nails off.

"Did he call yet?" you ask.

"For peanut's sake noona, not yet!" Ljoe snapped, giving out a slightly annoyed chuckle. "calm down."

Okay, .maybe asking him every ten seconds ISN'T going make things different.

*kriiiingg*

Without a moment's thought, Ljoe immediately started cutting the ropes with the knife Shi yeon ni slipped him and answered the phone in his jacket's pocket. You saw him visibly exhale before he answered the special phone Shi yeon ni gave them that can be able to evade any tapping from the outside, and put it on speaker.

"Hello?" Ljoe asked, nervous yet firm.

"It's time to start" they heard Shi yeon ni's voice said. "But there's some minor changes. Only Ljoe goes out."

"What? what about noona?" Ljoe protested.

"We'll get her out, I promise. It's all part of the plan. . .trust me."

You held Ljoe's forearm and gave him an assuring nod.

Ljoe uneasily went for the wall and looked for the area Shi yeon ni informed him about at the back portion  of the warehouse.. He began knocking out the concrete wall. With Shi yeon ni still on the other line.

*toc* *toc* *toc* *toc* 

He couldn't find it and was starting to get a little bit frustrated. "I can't find it."

"Go down lower, I think it was lower." you advised. Ljoe took you advice and continued knocking.

 

*toc* *toc* *tlac* *toc*

 

"Stop!" you quietly screech. "Go back"

 

---Ljoe---

*tlac* *tlac*

 

Ljoe sighed. "Found it"

He took out the knife and started stabbing at the edges of the block. He chipped off the edges a bit and pulled off the block, creating a hole towards the outside, enough for a small-sized human to fit through. Fortunately for this situation, he WAS small-sized. But he definitely hated his small physique. It was strange. because the block was light, and. .hollow.

"Carefully, chip through the surface of the block until you see the surface of wood."

Oh. .almost forgot that he was still there.

Ljoe did as he was told, he realized that it was a wooden box covered in plaster to look like a block. Ljoe opened the box, he felt blood rushing through his head and his heart beat a tad bit faster.

It was a gun. Ljoe lift it up, with trembling hands. He actually had never seen an actual gun this close before. All he saw were old ones in museums.

"Don't be scared, hide it in your jacket. It's small, so it won't bulge or anything. Whatever you do. HIDE the gun. okay?"

Ljoe nodded, then, he realized that Shi yeon ni can't see him. "Yes."

"Then cover the wooden box again with the remaining plaster, it's designed to harden by itself when applied to wood. Then, put it back, and then push, so that the block will be on the outside. Then, crawl out of the hole and put it back again."

Ljoe finished coating the box again until it looked like a block again and pushed it out of the hole. He was able to crawl out of it with ease and managed to go outside. He looked at you through the hole and mouthed: 

"Be safe."

You smiled, trying to hide the obvious nervousness in your features.

"You too." You mouthed back.

Ljoe carefully put the block/wooden box back, covering the hole. "What now?" he asked.

There should be a trail around there somewhere, where the grass has been stepped on quite a bit. Ljoe looked around, he saw it. 

"Since the camera's have a 360 degree view of the warehouse, just going out would immediately mean them seeing you. But that trail is the only blindspot."

"Woah. .you really planned for this ahead of time."

There was a brief silence on the other side. 

He heard a humorless chuckle. "Actually, I made this plan the moment I saw you guys kidnapped. I made that fake block and discovered this trail long ago." Shi yeon ni said. "They used to beat me up and lock me inside to punish me when I was a rookie. I did that whenever I needed a breath of fresh air."

Ljoe couldn't help but fall silent. "oh."

What kind of bastard is that dread-locks guy?

Ljoe followed the trail in the back of the warehouse and found himself on the front part part of it. 

"Wait. The trail is stopped."

"Step out of the trail."

"Ok. .ayy." Ljoe trailed off, though unsure. He did as he was told. Noona told me to trust him.

"W-won't they see me?"

"Yes."

"Then why the heck did you make me step out??!" Ljoe snapped.

. . .

"So that they can capture you again."

"Whaa--??" Ljoe panicked.  He thought of making a run for it. But before he knew it. Gangsters just burst out of nowhere. CRAP! not again

*thunk*

He felt a hand strike his neck, making him immediately passed out.

 

---Mi rin---

You felt your heart drop when you saw Ljoe being hauled back in the warehouse, unconscious, tied up and being dragged mercilessly by one of Zico's henchmen. You didn't know what the heck was going on.

D-Did the plan fail??

You couldn't even utter a word until you saw Ljoe grunt even though unconscious due to the pain of being abbrasively dragged.

"STOP IT! can't you just CARRY him in?!" You scream, almost making the chair fall down with your struggling.

The man who was dragging Ljoe in just looked at you coldly, almost like he wanted to kill right then and there. But then he just completely ignored you and continued, afterwards throwing Ljoe's body aside to rest on a wall, not even bothering to tie him up to a chair.

The man then went towards you and put on the most uncaring face in the world, when you got a clear sight of his face, you garner from their previous conversations that his name was BBomb. "Well, I don't give a damn if that pink haired idiot gets a boo-boo or something. All I care about is that NO ONE in this warehouse escapes, got it?" he said in a low, gravelly tone.

You clenched your jaw. You felt absolutely helpless. All you could do was stare at him and wished that looks, could in fact, kill.

His face got colder. He was honestly scarier than Zico, but you held your ground. 

"Now, would you mind how did that unconscious friend of yours escape?" BBomb growled, totally pissed off.

You smirked. He looked at you as if you were crazy. Maybe you were. You were in a completely hopeless situation right now, and no WAY were you going to rat out Shi yeon ni OR grovel for mercy. So what do you have to lose?  

You put on the most cheeky face you could muster at that moment and said in a singsong voice. "It a secret." making to slur every word in the most annoying way possible.

You guess BBomb just couldn't take it, because right afterwards you felt his huge hand across your cheek. 

"Hey!" Somebody called out. You turn to face the people who seemed to also have entered the room. You lit up, and you felt your hope rise drastically. It was Shi yeon ni. And he was with. .

 

*gasp*

There were people with him. You couldn't believe your eyes. They were Niel, Ricky and Chunji! You realized this one fact that made your chest immediately tighten. You couldn't even breathe.

 

. . .Why are they tied up?

 

----------------------------

OOOHH!. .what could Shi yeon ni be planning?

is he planning on betraying Mi rin? what do you guys think? xD 

anyways, sorry for the laggy update.. .I've been reeaalllyyy hooked on this anime called fairy tale and watched like over a hundred episodes in 2 days, so my eyes are practically on the verge bleeding right now. .lol 

I really do apologize for making Block-b the badguys. .peace heheh but i just have to use a band that kind of fits the part cuz they're badass and stuff.

 

OH AND GUYS! CHECK THIS FIC OUT!

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/88062/who-s-the-man-arrangedmarriage-comedy-ljoe-minwoo-teentop-you-boyfriendband

It realllyy has a good story and is done by a friend of mine and sometimes we collaborate on our stories. So our writing styles are pretty similar.=D Ljoe's also in this story as the main man in the main character's life. With Minwoo as his rival. The main character is a tomboyish girl from a rich family who is set on an arranged marriage with Ljoe. The plot line's really unique and interesting. ^^