My Walls Tumble down

Noona Take Care of us!

You stood there in horror and in shock. Ljoe laid unconscious on the concrete. A drop of blood trickling from his forehead. Tears started welling up in your eyes, clouding your vision.

 

You wanted to scream out his name, but no words came out of your mouth

The horrible man in dreadlocks slowly closing in on you with his cronies following right behind. The man smirked. 

 

"Hey zico? you found them?" one of his thugs inquired.

 

"Nice try sweetheart." the Zico said in a low threatening tone. You grab your phone. Dial a number and whispered something into it. One of his companions twisted your arm, making you drop your phone and scream out in pain. You kick the man in his "private place" making him stagger backwards, you grab your phone and typed in something. Before you could send it, Zico kicked your phone and made it slide across the alley.

 

You felt a nasty handkerchief cover your mouth. Just one whiff of it made you dizzy. You flail your arms in retaliation but it was no use, your strength was nowhere to be found and your body defied you. Your eyes were slowly feeling heavy.

.  .Damn. .

 

*Darkness*

 

----Ricky-----

Ricky just came out of the shower, towel-drying his hair. He went inside their room and looked at the window. It was already sunset.

 

hahahaha! poor Ljoe, today was his turn to accompany noona, he's probably lugging a mountainful of fabrics along a sidewalk the whole day.

 

He took a look at his phone and saw that he had a voice message from you. Hm. .that's odd. she never calls.

 

*click*start of message

He heard voices of men screaming but he couldn't make out what they were saying due to static. 

" *sob*  H-help me. . .aaaughh!!!" he heard you screaming with men's voices in the background

*click* end of message.

 

His eyes widened. He panicked. terrified Oh my God! what happened!!?

Ricky ran towards the others in the living room. Heart racing.

 

When the others heard the voice mail. They had similar reactions. They panicked.

 

"The police!" Niel screeched.

 

Changjo's eyes were getting teary because of worry. "Wh-what happened to noona and Ljoe hyung?" he was starting to break down. Aish. don't cry. RIcky held Changjo's shoulders, comforting him.

 

Cap tried to keep calm, despite the obvious worry in his eyes. He paced back and forth. "No, don't call the police yet, if this is really a kidnapping case,  and the kidnappers will find out that the police is after them, who knows what they will do to them?"

 

"He's right." Chunji agreed. "We need to find their location first."

 

"How?" Niel inquired. "Look around the entire city?"

 

Ricky had an idea. "Retrace their steps." he said clicking his fingers. "Noona, had a usual route in shopping for fabrics. Maybe if we can find the place of the kidnapping, maybe we can find her phone there and get some clues, if in case the people who kidnapped them didn't take her phone."

The others looked at each other, scared but hopeful. 

 

"Okay, let's do this."

 

-----------------------

 

You woke up in an old abandoned warehouse. A warehouse you know all too well. A place your spent three whole days in. You were tied up in a chair with a badly bruised L.joe sitting across from you, also tied-up. The sight of him, tied up with blood in his lower lip, his clothes battered, many bruises on his face as well as the huge cut in his forehead from when he was knocked out with a bat in the alley.

 

WHY?? why did he have to be caught up in this?

 

Tears flooded your face. 

 

"N-noona!, p-please don't cry. I-i'm sorry, i wasn't strong enough to get us both out of here." he said with a pained expression. "They were just,. . too strong." he said breathing shallowly, it was clear that he was dizzy and his body probably felt like a rag doll.

 

No pabo! that's not it. Apparently, after both of you were knocked out and were newly transported into this warehouse, he woke up and tried to get you both out. But he was greatly outnumbered and failed. Gaining him all those bruises and cuts

You wanted so badly to get out of your restraints and hug the injured Ljoe.

"N-no, I'M sorry, if you weren't with me, you wouldn't be in this mess."

 

"It's not your fault." he said gently, trying to smile, but he winced because of the cut in his lower lip.

"YES IT IS!" you lash out. More tears were rolling down your cheeks.

 

He looked at you in confusion. You decide to open up, to tell him of what happened in the past.

 

-----flashback-----

 

You were 16 and stupid and spoiled. Sick of being ignored by your parents. You met this guy named Shi Yeon ni. He was five years older than you and was probably in a gang, but you didn't care. You used this as an opportunity to make your parents notice you. So you decided to "date" him. You dated a bad boy to get attention from your parents.

 

But suddenly, you weren't dating him because of your parents, you were starting to fall for him. Despite his tough demeanor, he was really gentle and was always understanding. You gave him money willingly.

 

But one day, you started wondering, could it be the other way around? was HE using YOU instead? to get money? for a few months, you refused to give him any money. During those months, he started getting abrasive and a bit violent. 

 

Suddenly, you were kidnapped by his gang members, forced to stay in this very warehouse for three days, with minimal food. Threatened that if you won't give them money, you would experience hell your entire life. That they will even endanger your parents. You were scared, hurt and confused. They gave you two meals a day. But you had no appetite whatsoever.

 

*creeek*

The warehouse door opened. Shi Yeon ni came in. You wanted to claw his eyes out, because of pain and hurt. 

 

"HOW?? how could you do this to me?"

 

He came towards you closer, you were shocked as you made out his face. He had several bruises and cuts. You didn't know why.

 

He held your hand. Severe pain in his eyes. Guilt. "I'm sorry, . " he said softly.

 

You were filled with confusion. Wasn't HE the one who got you kidnapped in the first place?

 

"Just, give us the money, and we'll NEVER bother you again."

of course, . .money.

 

You decide to give in. You agreed to give them 3/4 of the money in your bank account. They threatened you to not tell anybody. If you did, they would come back. 

 

When you got home, to your empty mansion. Nobody even noticed that  you were gone. Not even your parents.

-----end of flashback-----

 

You cried your eyes out while telling Ljoe the story.

 

You saw redness in his eyes, while listening to your story. He wanted so much to wrap his arms around you. To comfort you.

 

No!, don't look at me like that. You hated getting sympathy, that's why you never told anyone your problems. You felt your walls crumble down. You told him your deepest darkest secret. its like a hundred pound anvil was lifted from your shoulders. You realized that you had no secrets to yourself anymore. You told Ricky your problem with your parents, Chunji saw you cry about Shi Yeon ni and Ljoe now knew your horrible experience.

 

Suddenly. .

*bam*

 

the doors burst open.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOHHH! sorry if the story's getting a bit dark. But i just HAD to add drama to the story. xD

Poor Ljoe =((( i hated having to write him being beaten up. Hope you enjoyed the chappie though ^^